N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

Either way if he has his own mission, that doesn't make him a part of the mafia. They are the real threats around here, shouldn't we be focusing on them? Obviously as long as there is no other info we may as well lynch others, but if he turns out to be good we're only hurting ourselves :S

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way if he has his own mission, that doesn't make him a part of the mafia. They are the real threats around here, shouldn't we be focusing on them? Obviously as long as there is no other info we may as well lynch others, but if he turns out to be good we're only hurting ourselves :S

Well sorry but I see this logic as far more concrete then simply picking a name out of a list of 8 players.

Oh no so do I, it's evidence. All I was saying was that we need to be concentrating on mafia people, and if this is a good guy then we are shooting ourselves in the foot.

Of course picking a name at random is more likely to get a good guy, so I am all for this.

I don't remember whether I've voted yet :S Let me check, then I will

He's viewing the thread, lets hope he posts soon. I don't wanna vote for him on such strange claims as Vicar has... but if everyone gets on his case and thinks he could be a worthwhile lynch, then I might be swayed anyway.

I hope he says something more original than what Nintendohnut predicts lol.

He's viewing the thread, lets hope he posts soon. I don't wanna vote for him on such strange claims as Vicar has... but if everyone gets on his case and thinks he could be a worthwhile lynch, then I might be swayed anyway.

I hope he says something more original than what Nintendohnut predicts lol.

My theory might be wrong I know but Nintendohnut might be right maybe he is Arnold Schwarzenegger protecting john conner (or what his name where)