N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

I´m pulling back my vote

Change Vote:Nobody

I´m zorry for framing you Coolness you where the only lead I had anda man on a mission sounds like someone dangerous to me, common Agent 47 is a man on a mission and he kills every thing if he feels like doing it.

Crap I look like someone bad right now ......:(

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lonely Borg thought it had the perfect candidate for perfection - a God. Unfortunately, assimilating the God proved to be too difficult.

Chairdriver is dead. He was The Borg (Star Trek). He had to rebuild the collective. (Neutral)

All I know is that Chairdriver targeted Darksnowman on night 1.

All I know is that Chairdriver targeted Darksnowman on night 1.

Err wha? He targetted me then, I didn't target him. What have I done thats so wrong now?

Unless you misread, if that is me that he targetted, then he was gonna assimilate me. Why would anyone take that without putting up a fight?

Err wha? He targetted me then, I didn't target him. What have I done thats so wrong now?

Unless you misread, if that is me that he targetted, then he was gonna assimilate me. Why would anyone take that without putting up a fight?

He's right, you know?

Still... you don't exactly sound all that good of a god. I think you're evil.

I needed to get to night 2 to out about day 1

Ahh alright

I'm very confused about this chairdriver/darksnowman business. I don't get who targeted who and why and guhhh!

A CSI report said that Chair targeted the wrong target which he targeted Darky and died because of some side effect of Darky´s power and could mean that someone misdirected Chair

And if you kill when you are targetted....surely that is dangerous for us all? It's looking pretty suspicious at the moment

Btw, Mundi who are you talking to? Darksnowman or Moogle?

If its me, I've had nothing to tell. I didn't know for sure if I killed Chair- I got no PM about it. Seriously, I've been readin the thread and I've been as confused as I've ever been in a mafia game.

Its not in my role description that I kill those who target me, so its not a situation similar to that of the vampire hunter in the other game- unless Cube is holding back info.