Brian Mcoy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate these threads - cause i bubble up in anger and want to scream

What do you think about alcohol?

hate it, deteste it, i refuse to be friends with people who drink it, it stole my happiness at home.. it stole all our lives..

Aww hugsies MBAM, sounds awful :(. But most people who drink it do so casually, with little effect. Still, must be bad. :/

To answer McCoys original question, I was very similar when I was young. Beer didn't suit my taste, so I'd make it a shandy. And I preferred the sweet taste of alco-pops. As I've got older I've become a fan of lager, Carlsberg Export being my favourite.

On a good night out I have a few beers, then bust out the double apple sourz, double vodka and red bull.

i hate these threads - cause i bubble up in anger and want to scream

What do you think about alcohol?

hate it, deteste it, i refuse to be friends with people who drink it, it stole my happiness at home.. it stole all our lives..

Quite a generalization you seem to make, I myself am a little tanked now.

Double Whiskey and Coke preferably for me I guess. WKD and all that alco-pop shit is quite nice I guess, though I think W+C is easier to drink then it so I tend to stay with that.

Oh and I found out I liked Gin and Tonic with a slice of lemon. Though I think I got the proportion of gin:tonic wrong, seeing as I had it in a 1:1 mixture. Fucking lovely.

Alcohol is teh great. It makes everyone more outgoing and sociable and it turns normal night into something enjoyable for all. What's great is I started drinking earlier than most people in my year so most people tend to get drunk faster than me (unless I decide to really go for it).

I can drink pretty much anything, as long as it's not any of them rubbish alcopops. I mainly go for the beer or lager, occaisonally spirits and wine.

Shorty doesn't hate Mcoy :( shorty does not know hatred.

Shorty is currently drinking gin and lemonade with jayseven.

Shorty has been given the reject glass which ran out of lemonade and has been supplemented by 12 ice cubes.

Shorty has just watched jayseven fill a glass with 3 shots worth of gin and then top it up with water, which must be downright disgusting. Shorty has suggested that he top it up with apple and blackcurrant.

(Shorty is drunk and playing through Gears of War as Dominic for an achievement)

I used to drink Stella, but I've gone off that now. I sometimes drink Carling or San Miguel, but I prefer wine these days.

I used to drink a lot when I was 17/18. However, I've calmed down a bit now, I don't have much in the way of alcohol. I do get a bit merry sometimes though, and the only time I get drunk if it's a huge occasion (like birthdays, etc.) But even that's rare now, and I don't drink to the point of throwing up. I've never understood the point of that tbh. I didn't even have much at Christmas or New Year, although I was a bit ill for both ocassions.

I guess when most people are around 17/18, they drink to rebel, for the excitement of it. However, I guess you calm down and realise that it's not all that it's cracked up to be later on.

• 3 weeks later...

Drinking is fun, i dont understand why people disapprove of it, its just something different on a weekend. I drink like once a week, maybe twice, but im tryin to keep healthy at the moment, and alcohol isnt lol. : peace:

I realise it makes some people into complete tossers, going to liverpool you see some right foools who have had a few too many thinking they muhammed ali, but fuck em, stay outta their way n let the bouncers deal with em :smile:

I much prefer to get high though :) No aggression or fools startin trouble when your stoned, just laughs, music and munchies :):yay:

I got completely off my face on saturday.

I didn't evne have that much, you can tell. Except I had too many beers, had bits of that blue/red stuff here and there, smoked some of that shishkaba stuff then downed 3 vodka shots at once.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!