NEurope
Brian Mcoy

Mcoy actually asks a serious questions

Mcoy isn't actually messing around this time, but that dosen't mean Mcoy will speak in first person.

Mcoy thought about it, Mcoy never really liked drinking much as Mcoy always felt a bit sick after having a few bottles of beer. Mcoy especially hates wine and things like that, Mcoy guesses you start to enjoy different types of drinks as you grow older. Mcoy however does enjoy having alcohol in another drink such as vodka/beer in a lemonade as it makes the drink a bit sweeter.

Mcoy wants to ask you this question anyway

What do you think about alcohol?

How much and what type do you drink?

Did you eventually warm to other drinks as you grew older?

edit: Mcoy apologizes if there is a thread already like this, if so lock/delete this thread

I think it's a good way to make a shit night seem fun.

I drink quite alot - I'm quite heavyweight in that everyone else is usually drunk before me. I only drink spirits, I don't like wine or beer.

Like a year ago I didn't like alcohol at all, now I enjoy drinking it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you said mcoy 9 times in that post lol

yea booze mmmmmm....

when i started to goto pub (bout 16-17) drunk vodka and coke mainly after a few years led to stella and fosters. Now when i goto pub i drink carlsberg, carling, fosters, stella, bud.

if out with mates i drink alot but not a rediculous amount.

you dont need to drink booze with mates to have a good time...but it helps

I don't drink a great deal. I'll have rarely have more then a couple of pints and the odd swig of whisky over the course of six months, but then about twice a year I get the urge to blow some steam and chug a whole bottle of cheap port, or three pitchers of vodka cocktails or something like that. Woke up eight hours later in a pool of blue vomit. True story.

Not loads, but i do like a good drink. HAve to say i'm probably more of a cider person, Strongbow or Blackthorn to get drunk on. Magner's being the best god damn cider ever.

As for lagers i prefer the sort of.. mid range strength, Carling or Carlsberg.

I have warmed to wine, but Rose and White, not Red.

I used to drink only beer when I went out, but if it was a prolonged session I always ended up feeling sick because my stomach can evidently only hold so much beer! So now after a certain amount of beer, I move on to spirits and its been working out so far. I wouldn't say I'm a heavy drinker, but when I do go out I like to have a good time.

I love beer.

That being said, some spirits are superb, such as the ocasional Brandy or Whisky... Cognaque is allways a safe bet.

Now... wine? I fucking hate wine. And I refuse to "learn to like it". I'd rather learn to take it up the ass. Every single time I tried wine, I hated it. It's the same with coffee. Death to wine, coffee and cheese!

I don't like the taste of alcohol really. When i try tried beer or wine etc, i think i must be missing out on some taste i can't pick up.

I do drink the odd smirnoff or something when out as that just tastes like lemonade, although i still prefer coke.

(When writing coke i wrote cock by mistake, how wierd would that have looked)

I hate cheese and coffee too but i like wine :) red/white/rose all nice. Love John Smiths too or Black Sheep, ooo Pedigree is nice too. Much prefer the bitter to the larger but if drinking from tins i prefer larger, some Kronenburg always goes down well and Peroni i like that. If i'm out say in Leeds ill stick to vodka and coke since bitter/larger in a club always tastes rank.

Alcohol in general i feel is very dependant on the person drinking it, for me it generally just makes me tired. Ill get the inflated confidence and all that after about my second pint but as im starting the fourth i just feel tired :S Some people it can just make upset/sad whatever their mood before drinking and some people can just become hyper beyond belief, its very individual. I tend to have about 4 or 5 pints if im intending to be 'drunk' i don't like getting overly drunk though as then i just don't see the fun in it :/

I wouldnt say ive warmed to certain drinks either but then again iove only been drinking about 4 years now

Cobra with Lemongrass is tounge sex.

CobraBite-100.jpg

agreed with cobra but it seems that only indian resturants sell it...well around me anyways ive never seen it in a pub :(

When I ocassionaly go out on a saturday night out with mates to this Cuban Salsa bar, I usually have some shots of Rum N' Honey and this other alcoholic lime drink, but never enough to get pissed. Maybe a touch tipsy, but never drunk. Ever. Period.

agreed with cobra but it seems that only indian resturants sell it...well around me anyways ive never seen it in a pub :(

I've never seen Cobra with any favors in a Pub. One pub in town just sells plain Cobra. I usually hit tescos to get my fix of Lemongrass Cobra.

Another instant win is Kopparberg Pear Cider

A4Pearglass_000.jpgYum!

________

Video Review

Edited by fex

I only drink at parties, and I abstain from beer and wine, unless it's Rosé, which I adore. I'm partial to bottle of Magners, and I'm also a self-confessed fan of WKD and Smirnoff Ice. :heh:

Mcoy however does enjoy having alcohol in another drink such as vodka/beer in a lemonade as it makes the drink a bit sweeter.

Mcoy should stop being such a wuss.

Mcoy should stop being such a wuss.

Mcoy is insulted

Mcoy can drink beers and alcohol on it's own, Mcoy just prefers it with something else, Mcoy doesn't think that makes him a wuss.

G&T is my poison (as they say). Wine I have when im at home with my mom or with meals (usually, if I can be bothered to buy it). Or I drink those cheap alchopops on a night out because im often broke.

Never been a fan of beer, larger or the like. Tastes like sugar covered shit to me personally.

On another note, Dyson, your avatar freaks me the fuck out.

Congrats.

Stupid sexy Dyson :red:

I'll drink pretty much anything when it comes to alcohol. Except tequila and/or anything made by Bulmers - rough shit.

Saying that, I think I've started to drink less. Can't stand the hangovers anymore, or the dent in the bank account.

I've never seen Cobra with any favors in a Pub. One pub in town just sells plain Cobra. I usually hit tescos to get my fix of Lemongrass Cobra.

Another instant win is Kopparberg Pear Cider

A4Pearglass_000.jpgYum!

Have you tried St Helier Pear Cider? It's not easy to come by but if you get the opportunity give it a try.

I only drink at parties, and I abstain from beer and wine, unless it's Rosé, which I adore. I'm partial to bottle of Magners, and I'm also a self-confessed fan of WKD and Smirnoff Ice. :heh:

WKD tastes like lollipops.

Not sure if that is a bad thing or not.