N-Europe

Organ Donation

Daft

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would donate. Just not sure I have to sign up for that here or not. =O

But yeah, you're dead anyway so it's not like you can feel them cutting away your organs. Plus you save people's lives.

And my body will be cremated anyway so the less there is to burn, the better for the environment. =P

Guest Stefkov

I'll get cremated thankyou. Take them with me. Unless I change my mind.

What's the point in rotting in a grave. Even more so in a grave rotting with no organs.

What's the point in rotting in a grave. Even more so in a grave rotting with no organs.

I too plan to be cremated, but I think might as well let others benefit from my organs.

Already signed up, its horrible when you see people on the kidney ward hooked up to dialysis machines needinga kidney and there isn't one to spare. Especially sad when its their last dialysis point and its starting to fail on them..

I'm not going to need them when I'm dead, and if over 8 people get a new chance at life when I'm gone.. I'll be happy with that.

Nope, i'm not going to do it. They're my organs and i want them to rot with me, not 20 years later.

:blank:

I think it should be law that everyone needs to be an organ donor. Like FlackBox said, it's horrible when people can't get an organ and they have the threat of death hanging over them. I plan on signing up asap, I couldn't live with myself knowing that if I died, my organs would go to waste and people would die because of me.

I think it should be law that everyone needs to be an organ donor. Like FlackBox said, it's horrible when people can't get an organ and they have the threat of death hanging over them. I plan on signing up asap, I couldn't live with myself knowing that if I died, my organs would go to waste and people would die because of me.

No. People should automatically be a donor unless they state otherwise. And if they state otherwise then they shouldn't be entitled to other people's organs.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

It doesn't bother me, when I am dead I have no use for what I won't use soif somebody needs it, they may take it.

With that said, I don't think the decision should be forced upon anyone. It is ultimately up to them. Donation requires action on behalf of the donor, it is not a donation if you are being forced to give it up.