Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rage...Building

Slaggis

At the moment cyclists are really pissing me off. They go on and on about cars giving them no respect yet when it comes to pedestrians they couldn't give a flying f*ck. I'm very sorry Mr. Cyclist but yes YOU DO HAVE TO STOP AT RED LIGHTS. Argh! It really really aggrivates me' date=' I'm getting hot under the collar just thinking about it. If one even comes close to hitting me again I swear to god they're going to get a smack up side the head.[/quote']

I cheat against this in a sexy way, if the light goes red I won't plow through without a care in the world. What I do, if the road permits, I get off my bike, pull it onto the pavement, walk to the next spot and ride away. Genius.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not questioning the fact that some people do need extra money, I disagree with the way its given out. It shouldn't go to the kids because, as others have said, its too open to abuse. If families need it to feed their kids then it should be going to the family to provide this, not the kid to fritter away as they please.

I catch a bus, I need money for that. I eat at lunch, I need money for that.I use the school gym after college and I need money for that. I need books, school supplies etc and I need money for them. So the £30 helps out alot. And yes, If I have any left then I do save it and spend it on things I'd like at christmas etc, but most of the money goes on things for college. I think some (especially some people at my college) people complaining they don't get is because there parents earn too much is a bit selfish tbh, they can afford these things whereas some people can't

That does sound selfish, but they are complaining because they don't get £30every week for doing nothing except learning. But if you need it to spend on stuff thats fair.

I just don't like the way some people cheat the system.

I cheat against this in a sexy way, if the light goes red I won't plow through without a care in the world. What I do, if the road permits, I get off my bike, pull it onto the pavement, walk to the next spot and ride away. Genius.

This I would have no problem with, its considerate and you'll get where your going faster - everyone wins. I just can't stand the ones that think that being on a bike permits you to flout the rules of the road.

That does sound selfish, but they are complaining because they don't get £30every week for doing nothing except learning. But if you need it to spend on stuff thats fair.

I just don't like the way some people cheat the system.

Yeah, thats what I mean. Well, there should be some sort of thing where you have to spen a certain amount on school related things or something? But you're right, the system can be unfair.:)

---

Like someone said earlier, Chavs. I.e people that do nothing with their life, get money off the government to carry on doing nothing and then make people who work hard for their money etc lives hell.

I get £20 a week through EMA, but the whole thing just seems ludicrous to me. I mean I GET PAYED to be educated. Anyone else see what I mean here? Plus I would be mighty pissed off if I was like £7 over the barrier or if I'd gone to college and had not received EMA. Since they have now raised school leaving age to 18, will this affect EMA?

On topic...stuff that annoys me..

Old people when they stop FOR NO REASON:wtf:. Like they have just had an epiphany and have to stop right in the middle of the street or at the bottom of the esculator. Tw@ts blasting their shitty tunes through their mobiles on trains as well. Actually, once me and my friends fought back with this and decided to blast Pink Floyd, Muse and Trivium back at them and you couldn't hear them. They seemed most peeved.

Piracy (especially people who try to claim that downloading music you don't own of lime-wire is legal because you can buy lime-wire in a store so it can't possibly be illegal).

My sister.

People who are wrong but keep arguing after you have proved them wrong and are popular with the people in the general vicinity so you loose anyway.

People who call USB flash drives memory sticks.

Bullies.

And the wankers who manage the school computer systems in my division.

One that front, I'll such say that God-Squad types irritate me - they talk about God all the time, regardless of the conversation topic... Also, any that have partially converted any of my friends need a slap - I like my friends sane, thank you very much.

Elsewhere:

People who walk slowly.

People who try and cut the queue in shops (especially the ones who don't apologise or move back when you catch them).

Irate American Xbox Live users.

Anyone who can't see how homosexuals aren't actually evil.

Anyone who doesn't know the meaning of being anal (in the Freudian sense).

But loads of people do that, I do that. It's easier to say than saying USB flash drive every time. I know one is a sony format and one isn't, but surely it can't annoy you that much?:)

Oh and people that try to force religion on you and people who think if you fancy someone of the same sex your automatically going to hell and deseve to be insulted constantly.

Piracy (especially people who try to claim that downloading music you don't own of lime-wire is legal because you can buy lime-wire in a store so it can't possibly be illegal).

My sister.

Why does it bother you so much, I concur (about mine, at times), and how are they not a stick that contains memory, respectively?

Just curious...

Oh and people that try to force religion on you and people who think if you fancy someone of the same sex your automatically going to hell and deseve to be insulted constantly.

They're blatantly just trying to distract you from the fact they have a tiny penis... :indeed:

I'm generally very laid back and don't really get irritated very easily. However I agree with ipaul on the bellends who think everyone on the entire bus/train wants to listen to Ibiza Anthems 68 or RnB Kulb Klassicz. If I wanted to listen to shit like that I'd go to one of those dank sewers known has the high street club where at least they'd have decent speakers and I'd be able to hear something other then the tinny treble.

Also when technology doesn't work for reasons I cannot fathom. Most of the time my method of fixing the problem is-

Try something to fix it through menu screens..........fail

Try something else by fiddling with settings............fail

Try something manually such as switching cables or turning power supply on and off.........fail

Retry first three steps ten times

Smash technology off the wall repeatedly in frustration and buy it again new.......success it works.

Anyone who suddenly stops in front of me while I'm walk should automatically go to Hell and burn for eternity.

QFT. Those idiots think no one in the world exists except them.

A similar gripe of mine is those walking in the direction against you that make no effort to avoid you, thus you have to put in all the effort of moving aside. That happens in Manchester City Center a lot.

I'm sorry but I have to jump in for the EMA, if I hadn't have had it I wouldn't have been able to afford all my books, which would have prevented me from getting the grades I did. Is that fair just because my Mum doesn't earn as much money as you guys?

I admit some probably abuse the system, but it really was necessary for me.

EMA is a classic example of favouritism. My parents earn enough so I don't get any yet my parents don't give me money besides dinner money, definitely nothing like £30 a week. When you consider GCSE and A-level books you are provided with most of them, if you do need to buy them they certainly won't come anywhere near to the amount that adds up from all those £30s. A lot of people getting EMA waste it on absolute trash and they shouldn't have to be paid to be educated.

If they don't want to get a better job then **** them, they shouldn't have to be encouraged to better themselves.

EMA is a classic example of favouritism. My parents earn enough so I don't get any yet my parents don't give me money besides dinner money, definitely nothing like £30 a week. When you consider GCSE and A-level books you are provided with most of them, if you do need to buy them they certainly won't come anywhere near to the amount that adds up from all those £30s. A lot of people getting EMA waste it on absolute trash and they shouldn't have to be paid to be educated.

If they don't want to get a better job then **** them, they shouldn't have to be encouraged to better themselves.

If your parents don't give you any money then its your problem, maybe they don't like you. Point is they have it to give to you.

Books for my history coursework alone cost over £200. Without them I wouldn't have got the A.

I don't get paid to get educated. I want to learn. The fact I can't with the money is what you need to understand.

I want to get a better job, that's why i'm getting an education.

Don't paint us all with the same brush facist.

Shop assistants who have a conversation with someone they know after they serve them, instead of getting on with their job.

People who don't flush public toilets.

"Friends" who can't wait to tell you about awful things that have been said about you.

Drivers who don't indicate, and who drive slowly in national speed limit zones but speed in 30/40 m.p.h zones.

Cyclist on pavements who expect us to move.

Warner Brothers DVD. Why do you have to go through about 4 screen's of optional language's to chose the English one?

People who still imitate Little Britain, Catherine Tate, Ali G etc. "Am I bothered?" YES!!

If your parents don't give you any money then its your problem, maybe they don't like you. Point is they have it to give to you.

Books for my history coursework alone cost over £200. Without them I wouldn't have got the A.

I don't get paid to get educated. I want to learn. The fact I can't with the money is what you need to understand.

I want to get a better job, that's why i'm getting an education.

Don't paint us all with the same brush facist.

Exactly LazyBoy, right on. I have to pay for things like geography trips, buses, books, food at college and supplies. Withoutthe £30 a week I'd have a tough time affording these things. Some people dont't just spend it on crap and some people don't have parents that earn a over 30,000. If your parents don't give you the money thats them being tight, not my fault for getting ema.

Look EMA didnt even exist when I went to College, although if it did it would have guaranteed my attendance in every lesson, as it was I barely made half of them :blush:

But anyway:

95% of other road drivers, especialy:

People who do 40mph whatever the speed limit.

White Van Drivers.

Arseholes who think they own the road and cut you up, even worse on roundabouts.

Middle lane hoggers.

I got into a fight today because this jackass in my class annoyed the hell out of me. I was standing in front of the class door listening to some music on my phone, and he walks up and says "Get out of my way before I break that thing in half". In my head, I go "wtf?" and let him pass. And as soon as he passes through the door-frame I gave him a slap to the back of the neck. He kicked me in the right leg so I gave him another kick in the balls. A few minutes later we were downstairs talking to our school principle.

After a long discussion with her she basically told me that I was free to do whatever I wanted with him OUTSIDE school property, since "anything that happens inside school grounds is the staff's responsibility". I nodded and told the guy to meet me after school. He started saying some lame-ass threats and told me that I didn't know what he was capable of...:indeed:

During our final period he got a permission slip from our disciplinary monitor to leave early. I told him he was obviously afraid of getting hurt and he just started mumbling...a friend of mine told him to stay. After school I came up to him and told him to follow me into a nearby street where nobody from the school could see him. He started telling me that he wouldn't go and that "I'd regret it". I told him I was only doing this so he won't be embarrassed in front of the other students. He refused and started slingin' some insults. That REALLY pushed it.

I gave him a headbutt to his nose, then gave him a few punches to the face. About 30 seconds into it I found two of my friends rushing to pull me off him. I don't regret any bit of it, the fucker had it coming to him, as I've had urges to beat the hell out of him for AGES but couldn't because my school wouldn't allow me to.

This is he:

n839730383_1379713_4858.jpg

His face is as annoying as my old avatar...even though I don't find my old avatar annoying. :P

The thing with EMA is that it's something thats really necessary for some people. LazyBoy is a perfect example. It's a completely fair system in theory, but in practice is a complete waste 90% of the time.

I agree with this actually, good point and well made.

brass knuckles to finish him off?

The thing with EMA is that it's something thats really necessary for some people. LazyBoy is a perfect example. It's a completely fair system in theory, but in practice is a complete waste 90% of the time.

I get EMA.... spend it on a buspass but have most to spend on shit

Anyone who suddenly stops in front of me while I'm walk should automatically go to Hell and burn for eternity.

Same for people who strategically stand on the pavement as if they were trying to block your way but they are quite clearly just being morons. I would actually be less annoyed if they were actually trying to block me.

Ahahaa XD

Sorry, carry on with the thread :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!