Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rage...Building

Slaggis

Alot of things piss me off, whether it be a certain someone, or something completely random.

I got an email from love film saying I'm going to get charged because I didn't return my DVD's in time (3 month trial). I returned them in time and my account hadn't shown this. They then charged my account and I got so annoyed. I called them up, speaking to some guy who sounded like he couldn't speak english and went mental saying it's fraud etc because I had been told via email I would not be charged.

In the end I threatend to sue them and this morning I got an email saying "As a gesture of good will, we will refund your money"(Gesture of good will my arse). I was very pleased, but it worry's me that even after deleting my account, they still have my card details etc.

Anyway, this proves anger can get you somewhere, it's not always a bad thing like people say.

Pensioners! They need to stay out of my way. Where I live, they always complain about teenagers and then they push into lines in shops, moan if I'm standing somewhere waiting for someone or If It's cold and I have my hood up. Just because there old they think they can get away with anything. Then, if I say "excuse me, but I was infront of you" I get evil stares from people because the persons old.

I'm annoyed even thinking about it.

What really angers you? And has anger ever worked for/against you?

---

Can a mod edit the spelling mistake in building for me, so it shows in the list of threads? (Before someone says "spelling mistakes piss me off":p)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment cyclists are really pissing me off. They go on and on about cars giving them no respect yet when it comes to pedestrians they couldn't give a flying f*ck. I'm very sorry Mr. Cyclist but yes YOU DO HAVE TO STOP AT RED LIGHTS. Argh! It really really aggrivates me, I'm getting hot under the collar just thinking about it. If one even comes close to hitting me again I swear to god they're going to get a smack up side the head.

Anyone who suddenly stops in front of me while I'm walk should automatically go to Hell and burn for eternity.

Same for people who strategically stand on the pavement as if they were trying to block your way but they are quite clearly just being morons. I would actually be less annoyed if they were actually trying to block me.

Guest Jordan

Can a mod edit the spelling mistake in building for me, so it shows in the list of threads? (Before someone says "spelling mistakes piss me off":p)

Fixed.

What pisses me off?

Oh man, worst thing that pisses me off.

Yesterday, at a bus stop waiting to take Letty home. Theres a huge pile of spit on the floor, its utterly disgusting. Then the guy behind us hocks all his snot and spits it onto the floor.

Some people are fucking animals. No, infact that puts animals down. They're worse than that. Like, bacteria or something.

Guest Stefkov

Small babies and their constant wailing. Constantly screaming and screaming and screaming while you try to wait in a quiet GP waiting area.

And people who walk really slow, walking in the middle of the path. Usually old couples who're walking around the Arndale centre slowly waiting to die.

Fancy to moving to one before I plant your face into my knee?

When a group of people are walking somewhere and meet someone else going in the opposite direction so they stop WHEN THE WALKWAY IS ONLY THREE PEOPLE WIDE. Then people going both ways have to file through a tiny space, giving the people evils, and they ignore it and have their pointless fucking conversation.

This is even worse when there are people standing talking on stairways.

Pisses me off so much

AND! People who randomly try to force flyers and vouchers and shit into your hands when you're walking down the street. I DON'T WANT THEM, LEAVE ME ALONE!

*calms down*

Mcoy is fucked off at people that get EMA at College and Sixth forms, Mcoy doesn't get EMA because his parents earn a bit more money then other people, Mcoy does as much if not more work and what does Mcoy get? Mcoy gets nothing while half the people who don't attend/do any thing just steal the money.

Mcoy is fucked off at people that get EMA at College and Sixth forms, Mcoy doesn't get EMA because his parents earn a bit more money then other people, Mcoy does as much if not more work and what does Mcoy get? Mcoy gets nothing while half the people who don't attend/do any thing just steal the money.

I get £30, (but I only get it on a technicality :) ), you only get it if you are in all your lessons for the week (bar appointmans etc). But I think the current things about fair. The limit for someone to get something is parent/s earning more than 32,000 or something. Anyone over that can afford to give their son/daughter more than £30 a week surely? But I think people that don't get it should have a chance to get the bonuses, I.e £100 quid at the end of a term for performing well.

Guest Stefkov

Our household income is £100 over the lowest barrier. Don't get me started.

That whole EMA thing pisses me off anyway, if people want to learn then they should, if you need to bribe them then why bother? Theres plenty of jobs you don't need any qualifications for, just let them do that.

I wouldn't get pissed off too much with those that just take the money and don't put any effort in. Chances are they'll be on that sort of money when they're 30, with your education you'll be getting a hell of a lot more.

What he said.

I find it annoying because being a triplet, there's 3 of us yet my parents don't earn 3 times the limit. So I don't get EMA, I don't really even get any money per week from my family seeing as if it is given to one, the other 2 gets it as well. Some people have to buy their clothes and such which is all fair but some just spend it on shit. I go to all my lessons even GENERAL STUDIES :|, yet I get nothing. My friend does the same and gets £30 plus bonuses! Wheres the fairness =/

I'm sorry but I have to jump in for the EMA, if I hadn't have had it I wouldn't have been able to afford all my books, which would have prevented me from getting the grades I did. Is that fair just because my Mum doesn't earn as much money as you guys?

I admit some probably abuse the system, but it really was necessary for me.

Maybe it should be paid to people who are acheiving targets and working well at the end of every week or something, and then only the people on a very low income get it like people do now?

I use the 30 a week I get to buy stuff for college like books I need, clothes, and use it for money at lunch etc. Some people get the money and go and spend it on masses of alcohol etc which bugs me. It's there to make college like easier, not to get you pissed on a weekend.

Maybe things have changed since I was at college but I really don't see how you could possibly need £30 a week to enable you to go. I understand certain families need more benifits than others and there are genuine reasons for them. This is just one I have never understood. Taking rent+bills out of the equation I doubt I spend £30 on expenses a week even now I'm working and living in central London.

Maybe things have changed since I was at college but I really don't see how you could possibly need £30 a week to enable you to go. I understand certain families need more benifits than others and there are genuine reasons for them. This is just one I have never understood. Taking rent+bills out of the equation I doubt I spend £30 on expenses a week even now I'm working and living in central London.

I catch a bus' date=' I need money for that. I eat at lunch, I need money for that.I use the school gym after college and I need money for that. I need books, school supplies etc and I need money for them. So the £30 helps out alot. And yes, If I have any left then I do save it and spend it on things I'd like at christmas etc, but most of the money goes on things for college. I think [i']some[/i] (especially some people at my college) people complaining they don't get is because there parents earn too much is a bit selfish tbh, they can afford these things whereas some people can't

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!