N-Europe

Entrapment

Mikey

Although I love a massive rack, I never understood the taboo in a woman having her tits out compared to a topless bloke.

I know, it doesn't really make much sense.

Thats complete bull, luring someone into doing a crime and then arresting them instead of being out there catching murders etc who have already commited a crime. Wow.

*Undercover officer calls over a man in a public place, then puts a gun to his head*

"Shoot this lady"

"wtf"

"shoot her or I'll kill you."

*Man shoots lady*

"Ok, that's murder, you're going to jail sucka!"

"But you just told me to-"

What they going to do next? Leave a million dollars out in the open and then arrest the person who takes it for theft?

I know, it doesn't really make much sense.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for seeing tits out in public. I don't read The Sun but I applaud them for Page 3.

I've seen things like that before, it makes no sense at all. All they are doing is creating more crime, not reducing it.

Fight the power. That bloke wouldn't have whipped out his unit and started doing windmills if a topless lass hadn't requested it. Fierce_LiNk's example shows it to a pr0 degree.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for seeing tits out in public. I don't read The Sun but I applaud them for Page 3.

Yeah, thats what I mean. It makes no sense, a guy walking around with his top off, fine, a girl walking around with her top off, shocking!

But yeah, like Fierce_Link said, they're just making more crime, which is surely pointless?

Ha i've actually been to that park. Didn't see anything of the sort while I was there (if there was, trust me, I would have found them). It's all bullshit, fucking feminists.

This is the truth. Feminists are always trying to criminalize everything men do. They're evil.

An NYPD spokesperson emphasized that Operation Lucky Bag does not use abandoned property; rather it is property actively left by an officer who is still in the vicinity.

Surely stations in the US bans actively leaving property, like the ones in the UK?

What they going to do next? Leave a million dollars out in the open and then arrest the person who takes it for theft?

I watched one of those airline programs ages ago and they did that, not with a million dollar however. They left a womens bag with money in the purse next to a phone box at the airport and some guy came up and walked off with it. Next thing he was on the ground in handcuffs.

But they can fuck their cousin and no one bats an eyelid.

They generally don't here either. My head of sixth form is married to his cousin, and no one gives a shit.

I hate to be a law bore, but that's not entrapment. However, it is unjust - she, from a legal perspective, aided and/or abetted him into exposing himself.

This is the truth. Feminists are always trying to criminalize everything men do. They're evil.

No, they really don't. Most feminists just want equality, which, in terms of wages, they still don't have.

They're doing that in New York's stations as we speak, albeit with stuff of less value. In this country, that is most definitely entrapment.

The NYPD have claimed "it's not abandoned, it's left by an officer in the vicinity". If the police here tried claiming that, a judge would tell them that's not a method of catching criminals. That's talking out of one's arse while attempting to rise statistics.

-1,000 respect points from the NYPD. :blank:

No, they really don't. Most feminists just want equality, which, in terms of wages, they still don't have.

Feminists are full of shit. Women already have equal pay for equal work, men earn more on average because men work longer hours, do jobs which women refuse to do, and take on more dangerous jobs. They're evil lying scum.

http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/tenmyths.php

For more info.