Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haver: Is that the first time you've seen Nathan Barley? If so, watch it again sometime soon. It's definately one that improves with repeat viewings. When it first screened I was unsure, but now I love it just as much as Morris' other programmes.

Haver: Is that the first time you've seen Nathan Barley? If so, watch it again sometime soon. It's definately one that improves with repeat viewings. When it first screened I was unsure, but now I love it just as much as Morris' other programmes.

All 5 seasons of The Wire

Watched the entire series of The Wire over the last month or so - really amazing but kinda left me with nothing to watch now. :(

5 out of 5

Yeah, my first time. I kinda felt like the Hipster characture was a bit off, like the observation could have been smarter, sharper. I've only seen the first ep though, have much more to see.

Bones - Season 3 - Episode 16

Quite an emotional episode, didn't expect any of it to happen. Can't really explain as if you don't watch it you won't care and if you do it'll be spoiled.

9/10

just watched it. totally taken me by suprise. Right from the twist at the start of the episode, through to the ending. Great piece of TV.

Jericho - Season One

At first I was indifferent about it, a lot of people seemed like cliches and such. But then as it progressed it became interesting to see how these people's lives are played out in the face of everything that has happened. And then as it built towards the end, wow.

Well there was a rumour at the start of last month that CBS may sell it off or whatever to another network who may bring it back (like NBC has done with Friday Night Lights) but I wouldn't hold my breath, particularly after all this time.

The second season dvd comes out next month in America I see. May have to add it to my list.

Safe to say though the first season was the best £8 I've spent while killing time for a train ^-^

Yeah, we all had a giggle at that. Better even than Aristotle chasing a man up the street.

Ideal: I love this show. Not much else to say.

Awwriiiight Tanyer. Probably the best comedy on TV, after Peep Show.

EDIT: I've never seen The Wire. There, I've said it!

The Wire - The Whole Damn Thing

Took me about 3 weeks to get through the whole thing. Epic. I mean not only was it absolutely brilliant, but it was modest as well. I couldn't possibly list why this is one of the greatest TV shows ever, my pension will kick in before i'm done, but to anyone who hasn't seen it......see it.

10/10

The Comeback

Rewatched it all through. Like The Office you cringe at the main character and think 'what the fuck are you doing?'. But unlike The Office the lead actor, Lisa Kudrow, isn't an obnoxious unlikable tosser.

Please a nice mockery of reality tv, celebrity and such.

married to the eifle tower.

people who are inlove with inanimate objects. funniest thing ever, a woman kissed a big oil pump passhionatly and told it "you smell great" then she argued with it about why she had to go.

anouther woman sang to her bridge lover "i am just a woman, and you are just a bridge"

she then went to see the berlin wall (her husband) and cried because "no one understands him" a third woman then had sex with her husband, the eifle tower.

best program ive ever seen. 5 documentories are great.

Spectacular Spider-Man Season 1 Episode 12 "Intervention"

Erm....awesome. I pretty much cannot wait for next episode.

Spidey realises the black suit is not good, and a symbiote. He goes to the lab to destroy it, Eddie Brock sees him (who has been fired from the lab because they lost the alien symbiote they didnt get a grant, which means they couldnt keep Eddie on) and Spidey freezes it to destroy it because its evil, and he runs off, but the Symbiote breaks out and connects with Eddie, and shows Eddie that Peter is Spidey, and he turns into Venom and the episode finishes.

*Drool*

Spectacular Spider-Man Season 1 Episode 12 "Intervention"

Erm....awesome. I pretty much cannot wait for next episode.

Spidey realises the black suit is not good, and a symbiote. He goes to the lab to destroy it, Eddie Brock sees him (who has been fired from the lab because they lost the alien symbiote they didnt get a grant, which means they couldnt keep Eddie on) and Spidey freezes it to destroy it because its evil, and he runs off, but the Symbiote breaks out and connects with Eddie, and shows Eddie that Peter is Spidey, and he turns into Venom and the episode finishes.

*Drool*

Despite having not seen it, I vote that Venom's early inclusion is a big fat cash-in. (albiet a year late)

Black suit is for like mid-career Spidey, IMO.

Despite having not seen it, I vote that Venom's early inclusion is a big fat cash-in. (albiet a year late)

Black suit is for like mid-career Spidey, IMO.

Nah its cool. A lot of the scenes today were practically from the movie though, it was really cool indeed. This cartoon is so kick ass.

Also, after some research, Black costume came into the animated series in episode 7, and Venom in episode 8!

50 Greatest TV Endings

I didn't agree with what was Number 1 (Life on Mars), although I might have done had I watched that show. (Only Fools and Horses was at No. 2)

I also didn't agree with that hobbit's death in Lost being a better ending than the one to Blackadder. The Blackadder ending is freaking awesome, and should've been in the Top 5.

However, the ending to The Royle Family (Nana's death) was well-placed at Number 4.

6.5/10

Jericho - Season 2

Wow. A show that started with a little town just trying to survive ended with its citizens...

causing the 2nd American Cival War

Gotta say I prefer the second season (as wham bam as it was due to only being seven eps) but the mythology really cranked up a gear.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!