N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it in this thread yet but our local Tesco (IE work) are having cheap old school animated X-Men and Spiderman* for 99p each. So we're talking about £3 for a season.

If others don't have them but y'all may be interested I don't mind buying them and sending them so long as the people cover the costs.

* I think this is the even older one with the "Does whatever a spider can" theme.

Crazy Bargain. Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock FULL BAND KIT - £59.99. £5 off using code NewYear11. Go with quidco for a few more quid knocked off.

http://www.game.co.uk/Accessories/Wii/Guitar-Hero-Warriors-of-Rock-Complete-Band-Pack/~r349572/?s=guitar+hero

I already have Guitar Hero full band set but I got it anyway as It's pretty much £30 for a mic, new drumkit and a guitar. My current drum kit is a bit fucked so that's good. And sell the guitars!!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it in this thread yet but our local Tesco (IE work) are having cheap old school animated X-Men and Spiderman* for 99p each. So we're talking about £3 for a season.

If others don't have them but y'all may be interested I don't mind buying them and sending them so long as the people cover the costs.

* I think this is the even older one with the "Does whatever a spider can" theme.

Which X-Men? 90s? Intrigued by the Spidey also, though I can't think what would be even older than the 60s one?

Please let us know about this website when you learn more

VERY intrigued in a certain item they have..

Got an email about another order i made:

We do apologise the item you have ordered from us - Chibi Robo on Cube has been delisted. (No longer manufactured)

Our Sincere apologies.

We have tried our very best to get your order out to you but this will not be possible.

We can either exchange your order for a different item or offer a refund.

Not heard anything about Ikaruga tho...

Please let us know about this website when you learn more

VERY intrigued in a certain item they have..

My copy of Ikaruga arrived, however it's not new as I'd expected (not surprised tho, and not too bitter since I got it for £20 anyway).

(I'm gonna look for an NTSC version tho, since the PAL one doesn't support 60Hz :mad:)

Ikaruga (Gamecube) £19.99 on gameseek:

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/Cube07SUAF4SCM66RIKL/Ikaruga

Has anyone used this site before? Seems legit, hope my order arrives...!

I wish I had seen this when you first posted it, not beacuse of the price but because Gameseek are a terrible company. They often say they have things in stock when infact they haven't. They say that the games are new but alot of the time they come unsealed with various marks on the discs and books.

I remember when I was after Yoshi's Island on the DS and I looked at Gameseek. I read many reviews from ebay and their Amazon shop which complained about their delivery times and condition of items. I've seen a few people kicking off on Neogaf about them aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

Tesco will be selling all game consoles VAT FREE for one day only - Saturday 12th February - that's basically 20% off.

Also from Monday games will be VAT FREE possibly for a week but at least a day or two, heard about it at work and figured I'd tip you all off. : peace: