N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ really? even with the guitar grips being excruciating to play with? But then it is only £9.99 so it's a decent price. Was tempted with it earlier but managed to stop myself by remembering how much it hurt to play the games for more than 5 minutes. They're not made for big hands.

Well you know what they say about guys with big hands....

They shouldn't play Guitar Hero DS, obviously.

Apparently, argos have Scribblenauts currently priced at £21.49 for pre-order! The only gay thing is, it says the game is due for October, and not September, so I dunno what the deal is there and if you'll end up having to wait ages for it, I'm in two minds at present...

Xbox 360 Elite Console + Premium HDMI Cable, Bioshock & Connect 4 - £184.99

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/BUNDLE/XB2CO25-Xbox%20360%20Elite%20Console%20%2B%20Premium%20HDMI%20Cable%2C%20Bioshock%20%26%20Connect%204.html

XB2CO25.jpg

Currently out of stock, but like their new PS3 Slim bundles, they do get stock back in.

Also...

PS3 SLIM 120GB + Fuel, Damnation & Dead Space - £249.99

http://www.shopto.net/PS3/BUNDLE/PS3SLIM01-PS3%20SLIM%20120GB%20%2B%20Fuel%2C%20Damnation%20%26%20Dead%20Space.html

Edited by Retro_Link

Some really good deals on Zavvi today.

Blastworks - £7.95

XG Blast - £4.95

Flower, Sun and Rain - £4.95

Check out the whole sale, there's loads more titles for excellent prices, I just thought I'd highlight those three since those are the ones I got. :heh:

Quick tip for anyone who wants Bioshock on 360 in the sale: the steelbook version is the same price, but not shown in the sale. Although it's out of stock at the minute.

Edited by Goafer

Flower, Sun and Rain is extremely tempting at that price.. I've thought about it in the past but I'm finding it very difficult to pass it up now :hmm:

Having said that, I still haven't went for it and not really sure if I will.. I love Killer7 and No More Heroes but don't know if I fancy the look of this one of not :sad: I'm trying to keep hold of my money (I'm currently on my longest spell in years without buying a game..) but I know the price is never really gonna be lower than that and it would certainly be better to have it new than second hand..

I'll have to think about this one :eek:

Edited by nekunando