N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a shooting game for my Wii. Preferably one compatible with the wii zapper, as the only game I have for it is Link's Crossbow Training. Any cheap good games about?

House of the Dead overkill is great. But tp be honest - all the lighgun games are great fun. Buy them all!!! Though if you can't afford them (though surely they're all between 10-15 (even overkill is 17.99 in gamestation) here is my opinion of their quality

1. House of the dead overkill

2. Umbrella Chronicles

3. Ghost Squad

4. House of the 2 + 3

Some great DVD offers at HMV online

Scrubs Season 1 £4.99

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 1 £4.99

Black Books Series 1 - 3 £7.99

Indiana Jones Original Trilogy £7.99

Die Hard 1, 2, 3, 4 £7.99

Lethal Weapon 1, 2, 3, 4, £6.99

Edited by welsh_gamer

Sould Bubbles £4.99 @ Play.com

INSTORE offers at GAME

WarioWare: Smooth moves £9.98

Trauma Center: Second Opinion £7.98

Trauma Center: New Blood £9.98

Baroque £4.98

Thanks for the heads up about Soul Bubbles, Welshie. Ordered it. :hehe:

I was in Game at lunch today and bought WarioWare and Wario Land, both of which were £9.98. :o Did you notice any other deals in there? I saw Valkyrie Profile and Disgaea DS were going for £20 and Ninjatown was a tenner. FF:CC: Echoes of Time was down to £25 on Wii.

Can someone keep a look out for Rhapsody DS and see how much it costs?

Stevoooooooooo, if you ask at the counter they sometimes keep more obscure games in the back room rather than give them any chance whatsoever at selling well by putting them on shelves. This was the case with Picross and Puzzle League when they came out, the fiends.

Didn't see anything else Wii-wise and, I forgot to look at the DS section, however they did have quite a few T-Shirts reduced to £4.98 - picked up a Mario Kart design, and they also had a SNES controller design, but no 'Mediums' :(

Just remembered - Boom Blox and Ghost Squad were £9.99 in Gamestation.

Edited by welsh_gamer

Stevoooooooooo, if you ask at the counter they sometimes keep more obscure games in the back room rather than give them any chance whatsoever at selling well by putting them on shelves. This was the case with Picross and Puzzle League when they came out, the fiends.

I did ask today and he basically said if it ain't on the shelf it ain't there. I asked about Rhapsody the other week and the guy asked me how to spell it... ¬_¬ If its cheap in this current sale I might put the squeeze on them and see if they'll order one in.

@ Darksnowman - I'll be out tomorrow at a few GAMEs so I'll have a look for Rhapsody DS although I've only seen it once in any store. £20 for Disgaea and Valkyrie Profile are good deals though.

Thanks. I picked up Disgaea the other week. Tempted with Valkyrie, its meant to be pretty solid isn't it? Its an SRPG, yeah?

Didn't see anything else Wii-wise and, I forgot to look at the DS section, however they did have quite a few T-Shirts reduced to £4.98 - picked up a Mario Kart design, and they also had a SNES controller design, but no 'Mediums' :(

Didn't check the DS section? You've gone down in the bargain hunter stakes. Leave no stone unturned in the search for a good deal. :heh: