N-Europe

Xmas Wish List

Daft

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a spoiler on it and I stand by that defense.

My sister is in America but I'm not really sure what I want from there...anyone got any suggestions?? (Not computer games or clothing...)

Mail order bride?

Ipod perhaps? Or something gadget like seeing as exchange rates being particularly good lately =]

So far its Simpsons movie, Bones S1, Boston Legal S1, two oversized beanies and fingerless gloves which has come to about £35.

I know the budget this year is £100 (which Im a bit miffed about seeing as I gave my mom £1000 but regardless) and I dunno how im going to fill it. Wanted Zach and Wiki but thats gone now.

Dunno what I'll get but I asked for Mario and some CDs.

Pretty sure I'll get the game and maybe a CD or two if they can find them.

Still need to do my Christmas shopping, but it's not easy when you don't have time to go out or sites don't want to co-operate.

I -think- my mum's got me a new monitor. I base this prediciton on nothing, but having seen my presents under the tree my prediction is backed up by the biggest one at the bottom.

Gotta go christmas shopping in Leeds today, my god it's gunna be hectic.

i dont want a lot for christmas.

seriously - since i'm moving to another country i'm downsizing my vast collection of STUFF, so i'm really hoping i dont get given a load of stuff i wont be able to take with me =___= i'm lookin at my mums friends here... candles. always candles... *sigh*

there is just one thing i need.

spotted dick for pudding on christmas day. bah humbug to christmas cake - spotted dick ftw!

i dont care about the presents underneath the christmas tree.

the ones poked into the branches are always the more interesting ones ^_^

i just want you for my own, more than you could ever know.

i love you, weighted companion cube..

make my wish come true!

i wish to not hear "all i want for christmas is you" or "do they know its christmas time" every. single. day on the radio at work... there is no excape!

all i want for christmas is you,

santa, to bring me presents!

i have no idea what i'll be getting - because i havent asked for anything.. apart from "money so i can buy teachery suits in the january sales." ^__^ maybe i'll get a nice big XD card for my camera!

cube > blade runner is one of my favourite movies!!! but tbh i'm happy with my copy of the directors cut (which i loaned to someone.. but i cant remember who... dammit...) i have no idea what i'd do with the collectors edition tin 0__o i guess i'd have blade runner on dvd again, 4 blade runner coasters for my tea, and a blade runner biscuit tin! XD

what i REALLY want is to have all of my christmas shopping done =___=

I know I'm getting Guitar Hero 3, some car mats and an iTrip - no idea what my girlfriend's got me but she seems pretty excited about handing it over so I think it's gonna be cool :D

You drive?

I have added Norweigan Wood by...some Japanese author I forget. I saw it the other day for £3.50 and read it ages ago and liked it, which is rare. So I asked my brother to get me that.

And My Neighbour Totoro and The Cat Returns are 2 for £10 in Impulse so im getting those from my mom.

Going to Brum on my day off so I shall probably buy some stuff (probably more hats) and get my mom to pay me back for those.

I want 30 Rock, Dirt or Dexter on DVD but its too late now. Oops! Unless anyone knows if playusa.com are actually UK based by any chance? Or you know, would deliver before xmas?

Definately getting

laptop (a most up to date 1, 160 gig memory)

Mario galaxy

Mario n sonic at the olympic games

I usually get a few suprise dvds but the main ones i wanted i already have (heroes s 1, dbz season 3 and the simpsons movie)

I would like

extras dvd (ricky gervias comedy)

Friends dvd

Peep show

Deal or no deal dvd game 2

Though I would like £10,000 cash under the tree, but that will never happen.

My parents/Father Christmas/Fat Chris have bought me SmackDown, and I'm led to believe my brother/Father Christmas/Fat Chris has got me the first two Muse albums.

It's the 15th and I haven't heard a single Chrimbo song just yet... :blank:

"fat chris" :shakehead

booooo to gamestation.

boooooooooooooooooo.

"fat chris" :shakehead

booooo to gamestation.

boooooooooooooooooo.

I prefer calling him "Young Kenny". :smile:

My parents/Father Christmas/Fat Chris have bought me SmackDown, and I'm led to believe my brother/Father Christmas/Fat Chris has got me the first two Muse albums.

It's the 15th and I haven't heard a single Chrimbo song just yet... :blank:

Scratch all that. I'm still getting SmackDown, and the CD's, but I might also be getting 3 Month's Xbox Live.

And I heard some Chrimbo songs today.