• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Started inFAMOUS 2 again

Funnily enough, I was thinking of making a start on it this evening.

I managed to complete the first game earlier today and ended up loving it ( I really didn't see that ending coming, although thinking about it, I should have done) so it makes sense to jump straight into the sequel.

The wasn't one of those franchises that made me think about making the jump to PS3 so I really wasn't going to bother with the game initially. Now I'm glad that I didn't miss out.

Infamous is a good example why more game companies should risk new IPs instead of just using their older characters in new situations because sales might be safer. I had never heard of the game when I got a PS3 (probably like many others) until it was given away for free after the hack. I didn't even know there was a sequel until Tretton mentioned it at E3 at release. However given the game's quality (particularly the second one which wows you in how polished it is from the start), given how much heart has been put into the game and given how it hasn't been whored out with yearly iterations it's become a series I'm deeply interested in and I can be damn sure that I'll buy a PS4 asap when Second Son is released.

Been using Universal Media Server for a few weeks with no problems whatsoever. Now for some reason, it won't connect. Absolutely nothing. I'm not doing anything differently at all. I did have some internet problems earlier but both my PS3 and Mac are connected to the internet and they're just not finding each other.

What gives? :wtf:

Got my PS3, got my HDTV, got Ni no Kuni...! Fired it up (the console) and it's quite amazing to see it displaying in 1080/60. Spent quite a long time marvelling at that, just admiring how sharp the words and letters were!

Just looking forward to getting more games now.

You're gonna be poor.

PSN ID? Give it!

Haven't connected it to the internet yet, but will try to do that tomorrow.

As well as exclusives I'll be using it for multiformat games. I really fancy Crysis 2, for some reason. I'm not really into FPS, but I've got more time for the sci-fi type ones.

I feel like I'd only get one out of Dishonoured and Far Cry 3, which would people recommend?

Tough call!

Personally, I got more enjoyment from Far Cry 3 and it was one of my favourite games last year. That said, I've had no real desire to return to it since completion.

Dishonored was certainly enjoyable and a pleasant surprise, it also has the added appeal of going back to redoing missions for different tactics/approaches etc, something I've not done yet but will do when time allows.

It defeats the purpose of your initial question but you really need to grab them both.