NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I take it that the next game has these too...

Urgh... so disappointing.

Makes me care so much less about these games.

I dunno play the second one and see what you think...

I got the first copy for my birthday.

:)

Didn't you see a couple of pages back me and Dog-amoto (I think) decided to finally pick it up?

As soon as I finish it I'll grab Uncharted 2.

Just disappointed by the stupid thingies.

What other hot PS3 games am I missing out on?

I've only got MW2, Red Dead, Heavy Rain and Uncharted.

I'll be picking up Uncharted 2 and 3D Dot Game Heroes soon.

I never really get the complaints about the supernatural elements in Uncharted. Honestly they're not around for very long, and it's not a very difficult section; don't both trying to punch, and blindfiring whilst moving is highly effective.

I LOVED that twist in Uncharted. I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tffffffff"

Anyway. Amazing. UNCH2 FTW. WESLEY COME ON AND PLAY ONLINE WITH US.

Dwarf and I just got our 100%'s with the help of MrJonst. Thx Jonst.

I'm hopefully gonna make a video of Chloe pissing now.

I LOVED that twist in Uncharted. I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tffffffff"

Anyway. Amazing. UNCH2 FTW. WESLEY COME ON AND PLAY ONLINE WITH US.

Dwarf and I just got our 100%'s with the help of MrJonst. Thx Jonst.

I'm hopefully gonna make a video of Chloe pissing now.

You guys have no idea how much I had to resist the urge to turn off the PS3 right at the end of Sanc :heh:

It was literally killing me :(

I'm playing through Dark Void which I picked up for £5 ages ago and never before have a played a game with so many great moments, so much potential that is uses complete and utter shit as filler! This could have been something soooooo special but its mediocre shooter with some great flying section and a few bits where the awesome vertical cover idea shines.

I will be up for some Unch soonish. Just want to do a level of Spidey, after I cut my nails as I have just shaved, then I will do it once more before I leave for Flo-rider.

You guys have no idea how much I had to resist the urge to turn off the PS3 right at the end of Sanc :heh:

It was literally killing me :(

So much hate.

It turned out mildly amusing but not amazing. My CGI skills certainly are not Doctor Who standards just yet. Close though.

What other hot PS3 games am I missing out on?

I've only got MW2, Red Dead, Heavy Rain and Uncharted.

I'll be picking up Uncharted 2 and 3D Dot Game Heroes soon.

Demon's Souls.

I love the replies.

I'm all for fart, poop, and sex jokes, but I am at a loss for this video. Is it supposed to be a joke or just showcasing something that people do to irritate other players?

Yes, It was a coincidence that I was standing under Rez for that length of time. I'm rather irritated now I think about what he was doing.

If they made the Demon's Souls sequel on the scale of Fallout's world, it would be the best game ever made. Just cut the weird, unexplained bullshit so that you can get to grips with it all, then just allow players to jump into 60 different Arch Stones so that it takes up MMO quantities of your life away.

Keep the creepy shenanigans.

Unbelievably good idea.

*DUM DUM* "AhhhhhhAAAAHHHHH!!!

Edit: last time I checked Mega Man 9 was £3.99 on the store in the special offers section. I must buy dat cause dat'z a wikid dealz brahv

Edit 2: It's actually Mega Man 10 looooollllol

Edited by dwarf

Lololoooooooooooooooollll.

I bought it, and the game kicks my ass.I'm playing it on normal, and I've failed to even reach a boss yet. Seriously, it's hardcore retro stuff. I like it.

I love the whole boss jumping into the screen and taunting when you start a level, old school memories ftw.

Just finished Dark Void having played it on and off for the last few days...its full of meh and truly underwhelming despite some truly great moments it is for the most part a total let down way too many bits that are just plain boring and repetive...

Also worth noting the last two games I've finished have been Darksiders and Dark Void...should I play The Darkness next to keep this trend going?

Just finished Dark Void having played it on and off for the last few days...its full of meh and truly underwhelming despite some truly great moments it is for the most part a total let down way too many bits that are just plain boring and repetive...

Also worth noting the last two games I've finished have been Darksiders and Dark Void...should I play The Darkness next to keep this trend going?

No :grin:

No :grin:

haha...well its sat on the shelf waiting to be played! But I've chosen to finally finish off Assassin's Creed so I can play the second one and then Brotherhood at some point.

haha...well its sat on the shelf waiting to be played! But I've chosen to finally finish off Assassin's Creed so I can play the second one and then Brotherhood at some point.

Assasin's Creed 2 felt like 80 hours on the main story line no sidequests :p