NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

A) Don't worry its not a very accurate statement anyway.

The game looks crap ;)

B) Even as a joke, this isn't very funny, and I'd like you to take it back, please.

I would try and see if you can get the Visa back out of the disc drive first. Pretty sure that technique isn't the most productive method.

Thats where I went wrong.

Bizzare, managed to get my Lloyds card to register on the network but not my Co-operative Bank. Most strange. But anyway, Heavy Rain Chronicles 1 is downloaded ready for a brief play tonight.

Thats where I went wrong.

Bizzare, managed to get my Lloyds card to register on the network but not my Co-operative Bank. Most strange. But anyway, Heavy Rain Chronicles 1 is downloaded ready for a brief play tonight.

Not very......co-operative....if you ask me.

Yeah, Heavy Rain Chronicles 1 isn't very co-operative. Single player only. Yeah.

We got a bunch of technology in today to try out for new ways of teaching. Got a DS with brain training to try and teach functional skills...but also a PSP Go, nothing on it which is kinda useless but I quite like the feel of the console they've just gone down in price...no where near enough though...may consider getting one when they are stupidly low at some point.

Bonk a phone in it, add touch screen, add Android - that should be the PSP Phone.

What's so hard about that?

Bonk a phone in it, add touch screen, add Android - that should be the PSP Phone.

What's so hard about that?

yeah its just a PSP Go! with a sony ericsson duct taped to the back

Anyone tried Mubi?

Cant wait for Lovefilm. Got over 4000 items for free viewing on my subscription :p

Anyone tried Mubi?

Cant wait for Lovefilm. Got over 4000 items for free viewing on my subscription :p

downloading it now. Yeah I need to look and find the cheapest lovefilm subscription that has streaming thats not capped. Noticed using the online PC player there is a lot of limits like 1 hour streaming a month which is like nothing...

GT5 release update:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20101103/SEMA/101109948

Sorry, but we have to get to this. Nov. 2 was the last release date for Gran Turismo 5. What's the reason for the latest delay?

It was really to adjust it so it would be perfect. The first game that I made was Motor Toon Grand Prix for the first PlayStation. The year and a half that it was in development, the last three months as the release date approached, myself and my staff were getting three hours of sleep a day to try and get the game done. Near the end, the people from Sony came to our development studio and told us it was good enough and that we could release it. At the time, I probably wasn't thinking very clearly, being as exhausted as I was, and I talked myself into thinking this was good enough and it went to release.

But all the things I thought were not enough yet, the users said the exact same thing when the game came out. That was something I regretted very much when that happened because I knew it was coming. And that happened at the beginning of my career, and it was something I vowed would never happen again.

Do we have a new release date?

There should be an announcement sometime soon.

Will we be playing it by Christmas?

I think so."

The game is confirmed Gold just a question of when and how they want to release. My take is that they can not coordinate everything as they like properly now but they may release anyway.

downloading it now. Yeah I need to look and find the cheapest lovefilm subscription that has streaming thats not capped. Noticed using the online PC player there is a lot of limits like 1 hour streaming a month which is like nothing...

There will be offers for PS3 users according to them. So perhaps waiting is good?

GT5 release update:

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20101103/SEMA/101109948

The game is confirmed Gold just a question of when and how they want to release. My take is that they can not coordinate everything as they like properly now but they may release anyway.

There will be offers for PS3 users according to them. So perhaps waiting is good?

hmm ok I have a 30 day free trial that also comes with a £10 amazon voucher from work waiting to be used so may hold out.

hmm ok I have a 30 day free trial that also comes with a £10 amazon voucher from work waiting to be used so may hold out.

Keep that incase. I am guessing Lovefilm will push more game included deals with PS3.

Been looking for a second Move controller. Cant find the bloody thing in stock.

Got GOW off the PS store for £16. Well worth it. They give you a ton of extras with it too. Excellent purchase. Good update this week.

Got GOW off the PS store for £16. Well worth it. They give you a ton of extras with it too. Excellent purchase. Good update this week.

yeah pretty good update. I forgot it was latest round of Playstation Plus stuff. Getting Critter Crunch was a nice suprise its something I downloaded the trial version of and just never got round to paying for so very happy to have it now. Also Syphon Filter always a game I've wanted to play.

AND they just added MAG Escalation. Nice innovative 3 way team objectives mode with extras. Excellent update this week. Nice after the kz3 beta disappointment.

4x xp modifier on the mode and 2x on everything else for a week. Good time to join in guys. Daft I am going to add you.

Daft I am going to add you.

shock.jpg

Got my MAG platinum today. Only took over 300 hours. :awesome:

photorf.jpg

So good. :yay: