NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

I copied over some of my "free" minis off my ps3 and onto psp and some of them are showing up as expired! Even tho I just renewed my playstation plus the other day! I can them just fine on ps3. Anyone got any ideas?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Logged in the same account?

I've not got any PSN games for about a year... what have I been missing out on?

Nothing really.

All I could suggest is Shatter, weird brick breaker with fantabulous music (it's worth it just so you can skim over the game icon in the XMB).

Then I guess Guardian of Light, recently released, would be a great shout. I really liked the demo, and everyone here seems to have enjoyed it. Plus from what I gather it has a good deal of replayability.

Of course if you haven't got Wipeout HD (iirc you do though) then insta-buy. As well as the Fury expansion.

I also dont understand why Resistance 3 is getting higher priority over this and MAG? KZ2 as game destroyed R2 and R1 as did MAg with the online. The trailers have been shite for KZ3 so far, especially the new trailer just released. Not only that but R3 has a much longer development time and again is getting the usual doctored screens R2 did prerelease. At the expo Sony were promoting other 3rd part games more.

Becase Resistance 3 is going to fucking rape. KZ3 is going to have another boring campaign, feature the same sluggish pace. Resistance is more accesssible, frantic, inherently more interesting, has 20x more interesting weapons and backstory, 20x more awesome locales, and is made by Insomniac, who are the best developers out there when it comes to honouring fans with little winful details.

I just have a feeling about this one. Quite literally mind-blowing potential. I know exactly what I'm getting with KZ3, a nice looking, explosive tactical multiplayer mode.

Doctored images? Riggght. Firstly why would you give a shit if they were edited? Two, they were just to showcase the theme of the game and weren't intended to hide or deceive as there was no reason to.

Edited by dwarf

I've not got any PSN games for about a year... what have I been missing out on?

Same - doesn't seem like much has been on offer. Heck, Wiiware has offered more delights. I would hope that Move would open up some short motion controlled delights kinda like early sixaxis games that came along.

Infact, on the PS3 front I'm perhaps only looking forward to LBP2, KillZone3, GT5 and the HD remakes of various PS2 games.

Is it just me or is the industry a little slow and perhaps, dare I say it? Boring at the moment?

You people blow. Joe Danger.

This.

And,

Lara Croft

PixelJunk Shooter

Super Streetfighter 2 HDR

After Burner Climax

Outrun Online Arcade

Tekken 5 DR

Battlefield 1943

Peggle

Bionic Commando: Re-Armed

Wipeout HD

Braid

Earthworm Jim HD

Fat Princess

flOw

Flower

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Mega Man 9/10

Monkey Island 1/2

Nobby Nobby Boy

To name but a few.

This.

And,

Lara Croft

PixelJunk Shooter

Super Streetfighter 2 HDR

After Burner Climax

Outrun Online Arcade

Tekken 5 DR

Battlefield 1943

Peggle

Bionic Commando: Re-Armed

Wipeout HD

Braid

Earthworm Jim HD

Fat Princess

flOw

Flower

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Mega Man 9/10

Monkey Island 1/2

Nobby Nobby Boy

To name but a few.

I've shown my highlights from this list.

I've shown my highlights from this list.

Haha - all the ones you've highlighted (except Wipeout and Fat Princess) are the ones I've already got!

Looks like I'll be checking out Lara Croft and Joe D-D-Daaaangerrrrr soon though.

Haha - all the ones you've highlighted (except Wipeout and Fat Princess) are the ones I've already got!

Looks like I'll be checking out Lara Croft and Joe D-D-Daaaangerrrrr soon though.

He didn't highlight Twat Incest, presumably because it is SHIT. I wouldn't even recommend many of 'Hat's games. PixelJunk shooter is really average. Even my suggestion, Shatter, is run-of-the-mill material.

Earthworm Jim?! Really 'Hat? Poor man's Rayman with AIDS virus.

Get WiP3ouT

He didn't highlight Twat Incest, presumably because it is SHIT. I wouldn't even recommend many of 'Hat's games. PixelJunk shooter is really average. Even my suggestion, Shatter, is run-of-the-mill material.

Earthworm Jim?! Really 'Hat? Poor man's Rayman with AIDS virus.

Get WiP3ouT

That list is not definitive, its just a broad spectrum of games on PSN that scored fairly well. Personally I hate Fat Princess but others seem to adore it and it scored well above average.

I think PixelJunk Shooter is the best game on PSN.

The people who rated Prat Gin-fest were lying. The only thing it had was an art style.

Suggesting it to others, for me, would be sin. It's a disgrace.

That list is not definitive, its just a broad spectrum of games on PSN that scored fairly well. Personally I hate Fat Princess but others seem to adore it and it scored well above average.

I think PixelJunk Shooter is the best game on PSN.

2nd best after Flower in my opinion.

PSN games? I also recommend Tumble and Flight Control HD on the Move front. :awesome:

Hustle Kings is also good but a weird move game :p

Whats people view on Move? We've used it in EyePet and there is considerable lag; i'd say a good half second - if other games are like this, it'll prove unuseable in most genres. Really disappointing; its fine for the little one and EyePet. The only reason we got it was as it was part of a bundle; and I still feel cheated!

On the upside, my new PS3 is freakin' awesome. Please recommend me some games (and demos); have LBP, Heavy Rain. Will be getting Dead Space, Bioshock and Flower from PSN. Anything else - heavy story-driven stuff, really - the stuff you just can't get/do on Wii!

Whats people view on Move? We've used it in EyePet and there is considerable lag; i'd say a good half second - if other games are like this, it'll prove unuseable in most genres. Really disappointing; its fine for the little one and EyePet. The only reason we got it was as it was part of a bundle; and I still feel cheated!

On the upside, my new PS3 is freakin' awesome. Please recommend me some games (and demos); have LBP, Heavy Rain. Will be getting Dead Space, Bioshock and Flower from PSN. Anything else - heavy story-driven stuff, really - the stuff you just can't get/do on Wii!

I think a few people will suggest the Uncharted games. And rightly so! They're bloody awesome.

I've never understood why EyePet was bought to move from the very little I played, it worked fine without the move using argumented reality to use your hands for everything.

Anything else - heavy story-driven stuff, really - the stuff you just can't get/do on Wii!

And something that is awesome?

EyePet is wank. Sadly. Try out Tumble is you want to check out the response and precision.

You definitely need to get Flower of the PSN games. It is absolutely wonderful. Other PSN games, Joe Danger, Any PixelJunk game, Critter Crunch, Shatter and The Last Guy. AND Super Stardust HD. (You really need SSHD, it's awesome.)

Obviously you need Uncharted 1 and 2. Among Thieves is the best game ever, that's not even debatable.

Infamous is really excellent even though it starts of stupidly slow.

Demon's Souls, brilliant.

God of War III. The sexiest game. Ever.

The Ratcher & Clank games.

Wipeout HD.

Not sure if you have a 360, I'm guessing not, so I'd also recommend Dead Space, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Borderlands, Darksiders (On hard difficulty), Assassin's Creed I + II, Burnout Paradise.

There are loads more. The one's I've bolded are a must - go and get them now.

Edited by Daft

Good suggestions for games to play above!

Your in for a real treat if all you have played up until now as been wii games! Missed out on so many great titles.