NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

EyePet is wank. Sadly. Try out Tumble is you want to check out the response and precision.

You definitely need to get Flower of the PSN games. It is absolutely wonderful. Other PSN games, Joe Danger, Any PixelJunk game, Critter Crunch, Shatter and The Last Guy. AND Super Stardust HD. (You really need SSHD, it's awesome.)

Obviously you need Uncharted 1 and 2. Among Thieves is the best game ever, that's not even debatable.

Infamous is really excellent even though it starts of stupidly slow.

Demon's Souls, brilliant.

God of War III. The sexiest game. Ever.

The Ratcher & Clank games.

Wipeout HD.

Not sure if you have a 360, I'm guessing not, so I'd also recommend Dead Space, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Borderlands, Darksiders (On hard difficulty), Assassin's Creed I + II, Burnout Paradise.

There are loads more. The one's I've bolded are a must - go and get them now.

I'm surprised you didnt bring up Wolverine and SR2. Thank God you didn't.

I dis-highlighted the ones, leaving what I think are the best suggestions from there. Just to corroborate lul. Though Infamous is good, you may as well wait for the next one, which will just be tons better. No more faffing around climbing buildings here.

Also, daft forgot FALLOUT 3.

Don't deny it either bled, you need to play that thing through properly.

And something that is awesome?

My favourite teaser of all time. OF ALL TIME. The first time I saw it was an upsetting day as I had no one to high five. I was left hanging.

I'm surprised you didnt bring up Wolverine and SR2. Thank God you didn't.

Few people deserve to play them.

My favourite teaser of all time. OF ALL TIME. The first time I saw it was an upsetting day as I had no one to high five. I was left hanging.

Yeah it's utterly win. My favourite too.

Few people deserve to play them.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.

The same could be said about Hail to the Chimp. You'd be one of them.

Megaton. Leaked early :p

PS3 going even more crazy media wise. This quite abit better than what the Americans have with Netflix.

Oh and a new LBP2 beta level based on Flower.

Edited by Choze

Megaton. Leaked early

Earlier

'New' is relative, and debatable.

Ask Daft about this.

PS3 going even more crazy media wise. This quite abit better than what the Americans have with Netflix.

Not the canadians though! They have netflix streaming on PS3

Welcome to the last page (and flameboy's quote on this page) and the LBP thread. It's bad enough Dante hardly reads any posts, can we not spread this trend. This is a forum after all.

Now we can all have that Starfox sequel we wanted.

LBP does what Nintendon't.

Welcome to the last page (and flameboy's quote on this page) and the LBP thread. It's bad enough Dante hardly reads any posts, can we not spread this trend. This is a forum after all.

Now we can all have that Starfox sequel we wanted.

LBP does what Nintendon't.

Still its too awesome. :grin: Completely out of my league. I wish i could do half of what these guys do. Still i get compliments all the time for my levels when people meet me :)

LBP 2 breaks some of the lighting styles i use but adjusting to it is for the better.

That be for Force Unleashed 2.

I played the demo and thought 'isn't this exactly the same?'

Average.

No it's gonna be that Star Wars game shown off at E3 that wasn't even real gameplay.

It says 'Unleashed'. That's a very specific word. I suspect a Move patch for TFUII.

Nah, I'm guessing it'll be a special edition game with extra content.

Don't think they would've advertised it like that if it was just a patch.

You don't have a [that] on me mate. Destroyed you horrid yesterday evening.

No, use that seventeen pounds and ninety-five pence to supplement your New Vegas purchase.

I'm pretty much campaigning for my friends to get Fallout 3, and if they already have that then New Vegas. Of course I haven't had to campaign much in order to convince the F3 adopters to extend their enjoyment by buying the spin-off, seeing as they know how awesome it will be.

No, use that seventeen pounds and ninety-five pence to supplement your New Vegas purchase.

I'm pretty much campaigning for my friends to get Fallout 3, and if they already have that then New Vegas. Of course I haven't had to campaign much in order to convince the F3 adopters to extend their enjoyment by buying the spin-off, seeing as they know how awesome it will be.

Isn't Vegas on PS+ ( £24 of dlc for Fallout) in the store.

Nevertheless I strongly recommend MAG. It's the best fps this gen IMO. Nothing compare in terms of teamwork, variety of roles etc. At this stage it's refined to perfection after the constant attention by Zipper.

I am playing the kz3 beta and that's pretty nice but i think I will still prefer MAG in the end.

New Vegas is a whole new game my friend. The DLC on PS+ is for Fallout 3.

well I will pick it up but when its cheaper...I will avoid the hype for it and caving in by playing through all the DLC for fallout 3 that will satisfy that itch.

Edited by flameboy

I am very tempted. How does it play with slower broadband connections - 2mbps?

2mbps is fine. Its above average for UK connections ;)