• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is wrong with people? I constantly get completely random friends requests on PSN. I just checked and in the last three months I've had 14 friends requests from utter randoms and I don't even play games online. Also had two offers to buy my account, one for $50 and another for $1000. Also had an 8-digit number messaged to me from some Russian PSN user.

PSN is so damn weird.

Might buy this on PSN (not sure when the European release is), or maybe just get the Trilogy.

I picked it up on PSN. I would have preferred a boxed copy but really can't justify buying the full boxset when I already own ME2 and 3. Yet to start it. On with Retro City Rampage and Read Dead at the moment.

The 12 Deals Of Christmas on PSN continues - this is an absolute belter of a deal and in my opinion is one of the best games of 2012. Snap this up! : peace:

Deal 8: Need For Speed Most Wanted – Was £59.99/€69.99, now £23.99/€29.99 (up to 60% off). Offer expires 11.59pm on 16th December.

Thats right £23.99 buy it immediately!

buy_now.jpg

The 12 Deals Of Christmas on PSN continues - this is an absolute belter of a deal and in my opinion is one of the best games of 2012. Snap this up! : peace:

Thats right £23.99 buHIy it immediately!

buy_now.jpg

You beat me to it. Easily the best deal so far (rest been a bit lame, only got Tokyo jungle) you neck.into last coupleof days after taking time out to play red dead.

Man, it wasn't even a rant and they were all over you.

Going on the Nintendo Boards is like knowingly walking into an ambush set up by pygmies carrying dirty toothpicks and an arrogance that rivals the Westboro Baptist Church.

I can't even begin to fathom how Nintendo managed to negotiate the technological feat of containing their fans bloated sense of self-importance and ego-centric whole ownership claim of 'originality' on Mii-verse. Maybe that's where most the console's power is going.

Edit: That necessary and theraputic. I used to be so acerbic and then the world defeated me.

I feel like it would be totally justified to have a Wii U thread on the Other Boards so we could actually talk about it without being overwhelmed with rabid fanaticism.

Edited by Daft