N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not MMF? :D ...

'cause in most cases there, the attention would only really be on the girl... with 2 girls and a guy, both girls can interact with the guy and the other girl, and the guy can interact with the girls of course ^__^ but with MMF, it's just.. two guys sharing one girl... ::shrug:

..probably. ^^

unless the guys are bi..

hence my "probably" :grin:

(to my knowledge*) all the guys i know are straight, or like, married to their boyfriends.... :blank:

*and i'm guessing if i dont know that much about them they're probably not up for a threesome - hah..

unless the guys are bi..

Doesn't happen though, even with guys who are a bit bi. I think it comes down to the fact that there's a girl there and even if you have to share her, it's more instinctive than turning to the other guy for action.

hence my "probably" :grin:

(to my knowledge*) all the guys i know are straight, or like, married to their boyfriends.... :blank:

*and i'm guessing if i dont know that much about them they're probably not up for a threesome - hah..

Ha... What about Anton?

Well someone famous said that although 90% of guys would say no (to having something shoved up there a$$) if asked, 80% of them would actually enjoy it if it were done.

Something like that anyway.... I think it just meant dont knock it if you havnt tried it! My partner (Girlfriend: Long Term 5 years next month, 2 kids ^^) is quite.... shy when it comes to sex. Dosnt like the taste of cum (Or pre-cum for that matter >.>), and not very adventurous. I love her to bits though and we still have fun!

(Not so much atm, shes 5 months preggy and is getting big!)

Threesomes don't appeal to me at all. With more than one person, you can't really dedicate to her, or him, that ruins it for me.

You know, I actually have to agree. Sex can almost be defined as art, why make it sloppy if you are going to do it? :bowdown:

See I don't see the appeal of this at all. Obviously in a male-male situation there is much choice (or if a woman wants to screw a guy, which is more common than you'd think) but male-female setup then it just seems the same as sex except more dirty (not in a sexual sense), less stimulating for her and quite physically damaging. I know good preparation can lessen most of this but still it seems like a worse verison of sex from my perspective. Only up side i can think of is that its tighter.

...I know, man. But the grim reality is curiosity is killing me. I hear all this testimonies by women who are pro anal, how it revamped their sex life and stuff...Mind, I would probably respect my future partner too much to ask though...But if I don't she surely won't. ;) Some women seem to enjoy anal more than regular sex...Meh, one try wouldn't hurt, I can see it now when i'm 40 something mounting her like a prized stallion.

:bouncy: Wahahaha.

'cause in most cases there, the attention would only really be on the girl... with 2 girls and a guy, both girls can interact with the guy and the other girl, and the guy can interact with the girls of course ^__^ but with MMF, it's just.. two guys sharing one girl... ::shrug:

..probably. ^^

But wouldn't the girl have to be bi or lesbian to want to interact with the other? In a MFF setup it feels to me like one might not get the much satisfaction as the other. Like when one girl is getting sexed the other is just left with licking or corressing or in some other lesser-than position...Unless they enjoy the licking stuff most.

But with MMF, both men has enough visual stimulation to blow their loads and the woman has an array of sexual choices to choose from...Plus the ultimate hardcorde double penetration!!! 0_0

I was once offered a threesome with a slutish girl I pulled in a nightclub, but unfortuantley her friend looked very much like a rhinoceros, and I wasn't very experinced at sex at that time so I declined. I would do it MMF or MFF, but I would have to be drunk methinks, and again it wouldn't be with someone I loved.

I have done all other things outside or in public, but not sex yet, meh. Maybe this Spring or Summer :)