NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

But Fishy, Religion is part of society, whether you like it or not.

Chavs are a part too, but neither they nor religion define the society, at least not in Northern Europe (outside both parts of Ireland), France, or the Czech Rep., to give a few examples.

Thats crap, a child should see a loving relationship, not an unhappy one. Splitting up might mean you find someone else and the child gets to see a loving relationship as they grow up.

If you truly love your children, then you should take steps to improve your relationship. Hey, I'm not saying everyone can do this. I'm not against divorce.

Just throwing one at y'all; Would any heterosexual male here have sex with a transsexual that has the face and body of a Greek goddess? I've seen some Brazilian shemales in person and they look like super women that would make you produce an ever flowing stream of cum.

Sometimes it's disturbing how womanly the trannies can be made, i've seen some fucking hot men turned women (not IRL though)

Sometimes it's disturbing how womanly the trannies can be made, i've seen some fucking hot men turned women (not IRL though)

Dude, when they get it right they look amazing, I think the most beautiful 'woman' I have seen is a transsexual...:/...Its a damn shame theres a cock there tho. But ofcourse the ones who get it wrong end up looking like their face got melted in a blast furnace and reformed in a freezer.

There are one or two shemales working in a chain of Thai restaurants here in Shanghai, and lemme tell ya, you would not know the difference until the underwear came off.

Dude, when they get it right they look amazing, I think the most beautiful 'woman' I have seen is a transsexual...:/...Its a damn shame theres a cock there tho. But ofcourse the ones who get it wrong end up looking like their face got melted in a blast furnace and reformed in a freezer.

1127210654_dbc0cbb578.jpg

From personal experience, the one in red got it right, the other two...well...there ain't much to say.:heh:

Brazilians are the best imo....look, Look, LOOK!!!

13.jpg

and what beats this?

F01.jpg

The only thing that stops me 'having a go' is the cock, but they are beautiful. Sorry for the pics mods.

...she does actually look a bit fake.

Still if you saw her in a bar, you'd feel like taking a crack at her, so to speak.

Course, the question is which crack...

...she does actually look a bit fake.

Still if you saw her in a bar, you'd feel like taking a crack at her, so to speak.

Course, the question is which crack...

*chuckle, chuckle, chuckle*

You need to see her figure to understand, however none of the rest of the picks are suitable for N-europe viewing. :D

Is it wierd that I'm bi but really have absolutely no interest in anything that looks like a woman but has a cock. It's just, I know you obviously can't tell from the outside, but if you got back to your place and found out they had other bits I would in no way be able to do anything with them. A woman needs a woman bits and a man needs man bits, I couldn't face the inbetween.

(I'm not saying I find anything wrong with a transexual, just that I would not be able to do anything with one).:)

Is it wierd that I'm bi but really have absolutely no interest in anything that looks like a woman but has a cock. It's just, I know you obviously can't tell from the outside, but if you got back to your place and found out they had other bits I would in no way be able to do anything with them. A woman needs a woman bits and a man needs man bits, I couldn't face the inbetween.

(I'm not saying I find anything wrong with a transexual, just that I would not be able to do anything with one).:)

Yeah...I thought a half male, half female being would have been heaven for bisexuals! :). Maybe it depends on what type of transsexual she is (yes I call them 'she'), whether she preferes to give it or recieve.

shemales....I have nothing against them but they kinda make me sick sometimes.. it's just the lack of experience i really do have nothing againts it:)

My first awkward memory of a transsexual was when I was about 11 watching a Naked Gun film, and that sexy lady in red revealed her cock! XD

Cool topic :)

Funniest thing has to be when, during my first experiences, my ex laid her on her back, with me on top of her. Suddenly she lifted her head and nearly broke my nose.

Lust? Gone. Ex? Frustrated. One of the seven(!) times I had intercourse with her in a relationship that lasted 7 months. She was the one who broke up with me, mind you :P

Much happier in my new relationship (well, "new" if you compare 8 months to the rest of a lifetime). Much more sex as well. And darn good sex no less!

My first awkward memory of a transsexual was when I was about 11 watching a Naked Gun film, and that sexy lady in red revealed her cock! XD

Ah yes, same here :D The sound the thing made when it came bouncing up from under her underwear had me on a laughing streak for hours.

In those pics you posted King_V...that second one was HOT. jesus I'd be tempted even with the cock....

If I was ever going to shag a man I think it would be one of those shemales. But if you were going to do that you may as well bum a woman.

In those pics you posted King_V...that second one was HOT. jesus I'd be tempted even with the cock....

You should see her figure...0_0