N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bit of a sinister suggestion :blank:

Lol, do you like being patronised? We're only going around in circles here as it is.

Before you ask, my character may have a sinister air about him, but I assure you that he is not evil and maybe even good at heart. But certainly not evil, he's quite laughable.

And who do you think you are to call me sinister eh? :heh:

I'm sorry but my arguement stands against coolness. For one thing both Dom and Elli have done research against him. Don't you think that's a little wierd. Especially since we know (as said by darksnowman) that Elli and Coolness have been talking. Don't you think it is more probable Eunuh is right and Elli and Dom are part of the mafia covering for Coolness?

Look we can take a risk and vote for Coolness. If i'm wrong i'm sorry, but we loose one good guy. But if i'm right we lose a bad guy, which is a bigger pay off. And we would know that Elli and Dom are in the Mafia two, so we could take them next.

Again if i'm wrong i'll throw up my hands in apology and vote for cube tomorrow instead.

Im suspecting on Jonnas, is always talking in a Good Perspective and i think that is a stratagem to survive as a Baddie

But for now... i'l vote for Coolness Bear (i don't want to have more turns of suffering)

Vote: Coolness Bear

Im suspecting on Jonnas, is always talking in a Good Perspective and i think that is a stratagem to survive as a Baddie

But for now... i'l vote for Coolness Bear (i don't want to have more turns of suffering)

Vote: Coolness Bear

Wait, what? What did I do?

@DarkSnowman: In the previous write-up, it said that there was a firefly for sale. The only way to get credits is by lynching.

I investigated Coolness first because I love him. I had no leads who to investigate on the first night so I just chose (is that spelt right :S its too early) him.

I feel we need to do lynch someone because then at least we will have something to go on. Lynching cube will help us see if dyson was lying or something. Lynching Coolness would show that me and domjcq were good and that eenuh isn't to trust (not her necessarily just her info perhaps).

If I wanted to defend coolness, I could have said straight from the off when he was being accused COOLNESS IS INNOCENT.

I wanted to see what he was going to say in case he was lying and that my information isn't to trust. Now that domjcq has also said he is good, my informatin can't be wrong. It wasn't about jayseven either.

Vote: Cube

I'm not voting for coolness because I know he is someone I can trust, but cube however I'm still suspicious of. Perhaps revealing your power cube might sway us?

Lynching cube will help us see if dyson was lying or something.

Perhaps revealing your power cube might sway us?

I've probably got a massive bullseye on my head for the mafia already, so I'll just say it:

I can bring people back from the dead, but I can't use my powers constantly.

About Coolness...well there isn't enough evidence against him. But if we lynch him and he is evil, then we'll have found 2 more of 'em...

I investigated Coolness first because I love him. I had no leads who to investigate on the first night so I just chose (is that spelt right :S its too early) him.

I feel we need to do lynch someone because then at least we will have something to go on. Lynching cube will help us see if dyson was lying or something. Lynching Coolness would show that me and domjcq were good and that eenuh isn't to trust (not her necessarily just her info perhaps).

If I wanted to defend coolness, I could have said straight from the off when he was being accused COOLNESS IS INNOCENT.

I wanted to see what he was going to say in case he was lying and that my information isn't to trust. Now that domjcq has also said he is good, my informatin can't be wrong. It wasn't about jayseven either.

Vote: Cube

I'm not voting for coolness because I know he is someone I can trust, but cube however I'm still suspicious of. Perhaps revealing your power cube might sway us?

I'm not sure lynching neutral people is the way to go though. =/

Especially since Cube seems to have a really interesting power. Could help us out in bringing back good people (though I don't know how the power works exactly).

Vote: Nobody

So if we are to believe that the timely sand weilding Cube, shield using Coolness Bears and his merry band of Ellmeister and Domjocky are all innocent, then where do we point to next?

The latest murders were carried out by Dr Eggman (I actually originally thought the wee robot was Chibi Robo lol), Lu Bu and Bowser...? (he was killed by a giant fire-breating horny turtle.)

And this Tommy Vercetti seems like as loose a cannon as anyone.

Does anyone have any ideas on who these might be? It would be worth our while lynching one of em!

Also, my Pokemon knowledge is good but I can't think of what the 'mon is that was referred to in the last write up: A flash of red light appeared. A white woman-like pokemon appeared. She knew what she had to do. She had been trained well.

Is it that psychic one that evolves from Ralts? It always looks kinda feminine to me lol.

I've probably got a massive bullseye on my head for the mafia already, so I'll just say it:

About Coolness...well there isn't enough evidence against him. But if we lynch him and he is evil, then we'll have found 2 more of 'em...

Alrighty

Change Vote: Coolness Bear

Change Vote: Coolness Bears

Agh. It's a pickle. Somebody around here is wrong or lying, and I think we will have to sacrifice Coolness. If he's good, we know Eenuh's info is all backwards. If he's evil, we know others are either wrong or in collusions. Sorry Bears, nothing personal, it's just business.

Well.. from what you have been saying, and what darksnowman has been saying I assume you are limited to a certain number of sand tanks?

If that's the case, surely you are a good character.. but with a very dark side..

If you wanna help us, I suggest you betray the warrior within and attack the bad guys with your trusty dagger.. though it would be difficult to resist the urge to kill in order to refill your sand tanks..

Well.. from what you have been saying, and what darksnowman has been saying I assume you are limited to a certain number of sand tanks?

If that's the case, surely you are a good character.. but with a very dark side..

If you wanna help us, I suggest you betray the warrior within and attack the bad guys with your trusty dagger.. though it would be difficult to resist the urge to kill in order to refill your sand tanks..

:o

pop?

also. I'm quite concerned that all this revealing is helping the mafia, but atleast no body has died tonight (right?)

Votes (15 is a majority)

Cube (3) Dyson, AshMat, Ellmeister,

Coolness Bears (7) Strider, LazyBoy, Gizmo, Maase, mundi, gaggle64, Shino

No Lynch (10) Coolness Bears, DomJcg, darksnowman, / nando /, Cube, Jonnas, Shorty, Haggis, Eenuh, My Buttons are Magic!

If a majority vote is not reached by 8pm tonight, the day will end, and no-one will be lynched.