Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

dude it could work. Pack it up first and shit- just put it in your case for when you get picked up. In all seriousness, do you think she'd notice/care if she saw you playing resi 5 or SFIV? would she know you need a new machine to play those? does she know which?

it could work. I've done it before.

dude it could work. Pack it up first and shit- just put it in your case for when you get picked up. In all seriousness, do you think she'd notice/care if she saw you playing resi 5 or SFIV? would she know you need a new machine to play those? does she know which?

it could work. I've done it before.

Lol, it would work aswell if i were to play it in my room. I plan to use the living room tv whilst im there :p true she wouldnt know the difference on screen but she'll see the new system there by the tv. oh well wats the worst that can happen :/ i wont get as much money next term and i'll have to get a part time job :(

Best freakin' day ever, it was so much fun it's unbelievable. Me and a mate looked awesome as Cosmo and Wanda (Masses of pictures will be uploaded soon), and then all the activities at lunch such as gunging (sp?) some of the hateful teachers were hilarious.

Then, finally managed to get my yearbook page sorted out. Han and I were walking around getting peeps to sign our page, and as we walked back into our study room S Club was playing really loudly (we left it on) and she burst into singing "We're such loners" to the tune. At that one moment, we must have looked like the most embarassing people on earth, it took me about 3 minutes to be able to breathe properly again. I love her to bits, it'll be so hard when we all go off to Uni!

Then, I discovered she had put "Like a virgin, touched for the very first time" as the "lyric that describes me" for the yearbook. Bitch. :p

Then, I discovered she had put "Like a virgin, touched for the very first time" as the "lyric that describes me" for the yearbook. Bitch. :p

I want that as an option on my yearbook page!

We just got our sheets, so yeah. I want either just two large parts from 2 people, or lots of little bits from lots of people.

ReZjoke1.jpg

I saw a coil of metal ejaculate yesterday.

Springs coming.

facepalm.jpg

The rest of my days been good, i'm in that Friday mood (well, it is Friday after all). Got the place to myself (which is a pity to be fair, see the sexuality thread for the reasons why) and am sorting out food before heading out later on.

Yay! Got my english essay on Heart of Darkness back today and got an A3. Tutor said it was a really good essay and I provided a very intelligent answer to the topics of isolation and community. The only thing that let me down was sentence structure as it seems I put in some rather long and complex sentences in the essay and they didn't go down well. If I had broken them up a bit I would have gotten a slightly higher grade (can't get much higher than an A3 so I'm really happy).

Aside from that, I had a genetics practical today and we were looking at mice feti under microscopes which while interesting was also very off putting to see that we had sections of them to look at. Everyone I spoke to was a bit disgusted at the whole thing, and I was a little. :shakehead

And that was my day today. Really happy about my english essay because I was a little apprehensive over it not being too great or not answering the questions/topics well enough.

ahhhhhhhh.

I don't go to Thorpe until Thursday, so now have to avoid all spoilers of Saw, (because the inside is a secret)

Apparently the vertical drop inside is "In a league of its own" however. Good god I can't wait.

*Teleports to Thursday*

Fuuuck didn't work. :(

I want that as an option on my yearbook page!

We just got our sheets, so yeah. I want either just two large parts from 2 people, or lots of little bits from lots of people.

I love our yearbook page. It's so odd seeing your entire secondary/6th from life summed up with different memories, lyrics, quotes and messages from others.

When I wrote quoting Kelly Clarkson, my life would suck without you" on Hans sheet, laughter reached enormous levels, due to the sheer sadness of it. Then, using conviniently placed harribo we "got married" (I shoved a sweet ring on her finger), with another friend writing on mine "I was there when you got married. REMEMBER."

Yes, it might sound incredibly sad when reading it...but it was hilarious whilst doing so. :D.

Yay! Got my english essay on Heart of Darkness back today and got an A3. Tutor said it was a really good essay and I provided a very intelligent answer to the topics of isolation and community. The only thing that let me down was sentence structure as it seems I put in some rather long and complex sentences in the essay and they didn't go down well. If I had broken them up a bit I would have gotten a slightly higher grade (can't get much higher than an A3 so I'm really happy).

A brilliant book. I also do overly long sentences, that make sense, but are so long you have to go back and forth to understand etc.

----

Yes, it might sound incredibly sad when reading it...but it was hilarious whilst doing so.

No I totally get you...occasionally when do one says anything when we're in a small group chatting in school, someone'll say, "I can't believe it' almost finished..." sonberly.

It's gonna be weird.

---

Other news;

Henry V second night was WAY BETTER THAN LAST NIGHT! Yay!

Literally a flawless production, actually being funny. And the bad person who was shit with their lines/delivery yesterday was perfect tonight.

Had a lot of fun making this with some awesome laughs, despite it being nowhere near as fun to rehearse/perform as Noises Off.

Edited by Paj!

Post lecture student bar involved everyone but me (as I wasn't in the lecture) talking about some horrific documentary they all watched included stuff like how to do double anal penetration and just how many chopsticks you can fit up there. Needless to say we've been talking about sex all day.

Then later met up with most of the same people in the same spot we left off and then went to town drinking and stuff. Was nice to spent time with some different people, and people who actually enjoy pubs. Everyone else around here seem to prefer the same shitty clubs.

Rounding it off with a facebook chat with Squash. A pleasing friday :) I want to curl up in bed and watch something but I have nothing new to watch. Ah well.

Edited by Ashley

I got a mark back in one module for an assignment, which I think is worth maybe under half of the overall grade for that module, and got an A. It's a shame knowing that if I carried on with this course, I could keep churning out a utter tripe and pass.

In one module I have, which I now think is the best module of the course, all of the hand ins I have submitted have all been night before pieces of work bar 1 which I just did as soon as I had an idea, which then led on to me having a month break from that because the deadline was extended. Carrying on, most of the work I've done the night before the deadline and I've not got under a B grade. I'm not sure if it's because we're first years they're being quite lenient, or this course really is crap and relies on you doing more work in your own time to add to your portfolio thus voiding the need to pay £3000 a year for lecturers to teach you either nothing, or the very basics of a program you could pick up by reading tutorials on the internet.

So tell me, what is with this shit?

Kick started the day with the discovery that I got an A on my English exam in January, with 111/115 marks. Heck yeah.

I also finished the trailer I've been working on for media studies (featuring a voice-over from the lovely ReZ), and whilst I'm not entirely happy with the sound editing, I think the end product looks great.

Today was cool enough. New xbox arrived, had a resi 5 sesh with shorty, then about 10 people turned up at mine, taking it in turns to exlaim how 12-year-old I now looked, then dumped their stuff and we went and ate sushi.

Returned, changed into hawaiian stuff. Went, drank, clubbed, housed, fire-poi'd and set my head on fire without realising it. Just had a haircut and everything. I guess it's a good thing. We (dan dare and I) hung around waiting for something to kick off at the house, but it didn't, and dan was wanting to crash on my sofa so finally (probably 2 hours too late) we left, and now I've got some blackthorn and i'm watching the new BSG before all you motherfuckers (ZOMG no crazy drumroll intro!).

ESSAY WEEKEND! No sunlight, just redbull and mania.

Got a provisional timetable through, my exams start 14th May and end 26th May! Just before my birthday which is sweeeeeet. No revision over my birthday like last year :)

I have an exam every 4 days, which I think is pretty good, its not too long that I get bored of revision and its not too short that I'm going to freak out me thinks anyway :)

Bit annoyedddd. My sister is going to Barcelona soon with some friends from her course. I just asked mom if she's paying for that herself (since my sister doesn't work so probably doesn't have much money) and mom said she and dad were paying for it...

Made me angry! I have to pay for all of my own trips, work for the money myself. None of my trips (not even the expensive ones to see my then boyfriend in the States) have been sponsored by my parents, yet my sister gets hers paid for her? Not fair, so I confronted mom about this. She said she hadn't really thought about that yet... but I'm not sure she's going to let my sister pay for it herself. Gah.

Guest Jordan

Christ, I can't believe how late it is. I literally just joke up. Latest i've woken up in aaaaaaaaaaaages.

Anyway, work was un-eventful yesterday, bar a few consultancy questions. Came home, played Peggle, watched abit of comic relief, got bored and played RE5 for around 2 hours with some bloke on XBL.

Today, i'm getting dressed up all smart and going to a Chinese... For seemingly no reason. I hate getting dressed up, but nevermind I guess.

One thing that was awesome yesterday, 3G/HSPDA finally came to Lerwick (where I live) so I can finally use 3G on my N95 (and whatever my new phone will be in around 3 months).

*Sees first five pages of Invincible #60*

*Decides that coupled with riding the most highly themed roller coaster in the UK, first Eurofighter etc, seeing my old best friend I havn't seen in three years, going to the best Chinese restaurant I've ever been to, with friends I havn't seen in yonks, and reading what will potentially be the greatest comic book single issue I've ever read*

Will be the best day of my life I think...

ahhhhhhhh.

I don't go to Thorpe until Thursday, so now have to avoid all spoilers of Saw, (because the inside is a secret)

Apparently the vertical drop inside is "In a league of its own" however. Good god I can't wait.

*Teleports to Thursday*

Fuuuck didn't work. :(

You know its the steepest drop right? ever...

anywhose, more work/laundry/town woot

A) Am a massive theme park geek.

B) Its the steepest freefall drop. :wink:

C) I was talking about the drop on the inside.

/knows nothing about the saw ride,

i heart roller coasters, might be getting a free trip to alton towers soon, for charity =D

/knows nothing about the saw ride,

i heart roller coasters, might be getting a free trip to alton towers soon, for charity =D

Haha, How did you wrangle that one?

Erm...I'll take this to the roller coaster thread cos' there was minor Alton Towers news on Thursday.

*Disappears on a whim*

ReZjoke1.jpg
The joke was bad but the fact you made yourself a banner to announce it, complete wit serious looking picture - that got a lol.

....you and your stupid green text, ReZ. I'm not even going to fix that.

Unfortunately this isn't the first time he's used that banner. :heh:

Edit: YAY embedded quoting! I knew we'd upgraded for a reason.

Edited by Supergrunch

^^

Rez's green original joke banner is probably the only thing that gets a laugh out of the joke. Cheers Shorty for pointing that out.

An Alcohol fueled night last night, was awesome. Lisa called me when i was most fueled and gave her a right argument which has resulted in non-stop texts of sorry etc. Too late i think.

On the way home, all me and my mate did was sing "I am Sailing...." all the way home (shades of Men Behaving Badly "Drunk" episode)

This morning, a little groggy from last night other than that, i'm fine.

I'm not sure how a Saw roller coaster will be particularly Saw-y when it's outside. I assume it'll be the cliched "Well well..you survived my traps so far..?! 9referring to some bits you pretend to almost get caught in etc)...well, avoid this/happy landings/die!"

And you zoom around outside.

I'd prefer a Saw ride where people actually get killed.