Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Just had an awesome match on Left4Dead. That game needs more maps, more modes and, like everything else in life, more zombies.

Started reading that book about the guy with the seven second memory. It's crap.

Edit: What is the current obsession with Passing Clouds about?! It's so fucking far away!! I FUCKING HATE DALSTON!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRGHH!!!

My friend is holding her engagement party there. I love her so I'll go. Might get a sneaky cab ride near home.

horoscopes, if you belive in them, you should not be alowed to have kids/drive a car/eat a sandwitch without supperviison

Where do you get these 'sandwitch' things from? :p

I've just spent the last 30 minutes cleaning up after Letty. How much clutter can one person have?! Isn't this supposed to be my flat? Its slowly turning into "Letty's storage cupboard."

My kitchen table was covered in clothes for some fashion show thing shes doing, our bedroom as well, and the hallway just felt like some god damn school cloak room...

I'm not going to say anything to her, but hopefully she'll realise this and stop being so caught up in other things in life and realise i'm not here to clean up after her.

I still love her to bits, but jesus fucking christ. I basically have OCD when it comes to a place being clean and i nearly had a fit earlier!

Who else on this forum is REALLY messy?! How can do you DO that?!

You posted it on a fucking forum that both fo you go on..you've basically just mentioned to her *facepalm*

I'm tired and extremely grumpy. Just had a go at a friend for asking too many bloody questions.

You posted it on a fucking forum that both fo you go on..you've basically just mentioned to her *facepalm*

perhaps that was his genius plan.... probably not O_o

until i've cleaned my new place and gotten some fresh dishcloths (where the hell have they BEEN?!) i'm not gunna feel 100% comfortable... and it's not an OCD thing.. it's just that... well... when i moved the current dishcloths OFF of the floor today someone put them back there like it was their proper storage space.

and living together is kinda tough ~ i love jamba, and staying with him was fun ~ but i LOVE having my own place/bed and being 20 mins up the road from him... :grin:

My mate and I just cooked homemade burgers - it's always good to team up in the kitchen and make something delicious don't ya think? It's amazing what he put in them - onions, chilli, garlic, mustard and ketchup (this was into the actual burger mix). We topped them off with bacon and cheese slices. Fucking devine - in the words of Art Attack's Neil Buchanan - Try it at yourself!

Just scanned in some old old photos onto my computer. I love my new Facebook profile pic. :)

Wow! Just when I thought I'd successfully gone through a decent day for once, it all comes out at the end. What a fucking surprised. Christ this entire thing is pissing me off, and I'm just tired of it now. Just wanna scream..

Do it. Scream. It's a lot of fun.

Do it into a pillow if your worried about noise levels.

and living together is kinda tough ~ i love jamba, and staying with him was fun ~ but i LOVE having my own place/bed and being 20 mins up the road from him... :grin:

Live with meeeeeeeee! Its not quite living alone but close enough :p

Just scanned in some old old photos onto my computer. I love my new Facebook profile pic. :)

Wow. Is that your mother?

My mate and I just cooked homemade burgers - it's always good to team up in the kitchen and make something delicious don't ya think? It's amazing what he put in them - onions, chilli, garlic, mustard and ketchup (this was into the actual burger mix). We topped them off with bacon and cheese slices. Fucking devine - in the words of Art Attack's Neil Buchanan - Try it at home!

i made burgers about 2 years ago with some house mates, took em out far to early, were still pink inside. he was saying "its fine, you can eat beef raw" i had to explain that thats just steak, which you cook each side to get rid of surface bacteria. we cooked em for a little longer, still bloody good, just not bloody.

you got me bastard hungry for em now :D

She kinda looked like how I imagined (unless she changed a lot in the last 20 years. And to clarify, I haven't exactly given it a great deal of thought). Reminds me of someone...can't think who though. (p.s. you actually 'busy' on msn?)

Bah this review is a bit all over the place. Kinda like my brain at the moment. Got paragraphs here there and everywhere and no coherance to it. Will give it thirty minutes more and then watch Big Love.

i made burgers about 2 years ago with some house mates, took em out far to early, were still pink inside. he was saying "its fine, you can eat beef raw" i had to explain that thats just steak, which you cook each side to get rid of surface bacteria. we cooked em for a little longer, still bloody good, just not bloody.

you got me bastard hungry for em now :D

Are you sure you can't eat mince raw? I'm pretty sure the French do (Steak Hache - the a has a top hat - I know the name contains Steak but it's actually mince!)

And I suggest that you find some mince and make some, fuck me did they go down the chute well! You been gymming today btw?

She kinda looked like how I imagined (unless she changed a lot in the last 20 years. And to clarify, I haven't exactly given it a great deal of thought). Reminds me of someone...can't think who though. (p.s. you actually 'busy' on msn?)

She looks exactly the same except for lighter hair.

Yeah, put it on busy after lunch and forgot to change it. lol

You see, I thought it was that but I looked it up and the Interwebz seems to say otherwise...I'll change it...apologies.

Good! If you hadn't changed it I might have risked being mildly peeved for a few seconds. Glad we avoided that happening.

Besides, it's not like you forgot the names of the twins from Fun House or anything heinous like that.

havent gymmed in over a week. my mates have stopped going, i just keep putting it off. the cold weather and the fact its a reasonable walk put me off.

wii fit is taking the edge off, but i can feel myself getting out of shape.

tommrow now has an objective. go to gym

Get a powerball, I boughts one (check the Post Your Purchases thread) - they're bloody cheap on Amazon and good for the guns!

Well this is nice. On facebook the three initial 'People You May Know' are my friends' children. Thats a nice age to reach...

With that aside...aside I shall head to bed. Just needed to moan about that and be on my way to hopefully a more productive tomorrow.

Likewise Ashley. I feel like all I want to do is moan moan moan right now. Not take any action, mainly because I don't feel like I can.

I'm hoping for a much more productive day tomorrow. Shopping, washing, and trying, once more, to move a few steps ahead in this god awful farce of a friendship.

Ahhh, just got home from a night of drinking at a friends house. Two of my buds got drunk, one of them slept there and the other's parent came and got him, otherwise he'd be sleeping there too. I was only drinking Smirnoff and a couple of shots of Gin, they each had quite a bit of Gin. They were matching each other for shots too.

All in all a good night of underage drinking :D, we also rented pineapple express and I caught a few parts of it, it was kinda funny.

I'm trying to buy another replica lightsaber but the bloody things are so expensive. Currently got a very optimistic maximum bid of 24.99 on one on ebay at the moment. I imagine it'll spiral into the 50 region in no time.

Anyone know where I might be able to buy them cheap cheap???