Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I have to reiterate my statement that it is hard to find clothes for men, or me specifically. Still trying to find some more jeans/trousers but can't for the life of me get them in the right size. I need 32 waist/32 leg long trousers (at least I believe I need 32 waist although I'm wearing that measurement jeans at the moment and they are literally falling down. Have to wear a belt to keep them up). And trying to get a belt to go with them is annoying me as well. I don't want a leather on and the only other material ones I can find are too narrow for my liking.

You should always be wearing a belt whether they need one or not!

And I feel your pain, I'm sure I need trousers which are 31 long and 32 waist, my 32/32s are all just a little bit too long and 30s are too short!

Hmm im not so hot on belts. I wear them when need be (normally) and I do have some fun ones...but they make things more difficult. But a necessary evil sometimes. Ganepark's post did remind me of a theory I came up with a few weeks ago; sales are the cock teases for skinny people. Its like "ooh sale!...wait its all XXXL." Lose!

Progressing with the Japan itinerary. Thinking a week in Tokyo, a week in Kyoto, four days in Osaka and a weekend in Hirsohima. Then a few days in Nagasaki, few days somewhere else and then back to Tokyo for the flight back.

Anyone have any tips on clearing your mind? I did so much revising for sociology last night for this mornings exam, that now the psych I am trying to revise for tomorrow night won't go in my head. I'm trying to fit it in, but it won't budge!

New episode of Gossip Girl is out...

I have my trade mark Hells Angel belt that was bought from Camden about 10 years before I was born. Started wearing it after reading Hunter S Thompson's Hells Angles. Worn it almost every day for about 5 years now.

Love it.

Might post a picture of it.

Its chock full of bitchiness, scheming and sexual aggression this week. Enjoy :D

(as its not back for two weeks :()

Two weeks? Christ why not? They only just had a break over Christmas!

Oh..but it's on ITV2 tomorrow (Watch people), So I'll get my fix from that I suppose. :D

I have my trade mark Hells Angel belt that was bought from Camden about 10 years before I was born. Started wearing it after reading Hunter S Thompson's Hells Angles. Worn it almost every day for about 5 years now.

Love it.

Might post a picture of it.

Tis a good belt.

Me and Jodie went charity shop shopping a while ago and I found a belt with the 'F' logo thing on it (I forget the brand name) and she bought it as I had no cash and put it on her belt that says the c-word. Been meaning to borrow that for a while. Plus I have my superhero belt (with the big red lightning bolt through it) which is awesome.

Two weeks? Christ why not? They only just had a break over Christmas!

Oh..but it's on ITV2 tomorrow (Watch people), So I'll get my fix from that I suppose. :D

To be fair, this episode is the 16th and they're only just filming the 18th...

I forgot to say how my day was in my previous post!

It's been awesome, if you were wondering. Did absolutely nothing until about 2pm apart from watch the new episode of 24. Then went to work and did 2 absolutely fantastic swimming lessons and then the 3rd went much better than it usually did; my harsh words with a couple of them last week did the trick!

Came home, realised I didn't have any chicken breasts in the fridge like I thought I did so cooked a curry with some frozen chicken things we had in the freezer and it actually worked relatively well! The shops a whole 10 minute walk so decided I couldn't be bothered going down to get some real chicken.

Then since then I've been playing FIFA with my flatmate and drinking a bit. Heading out to a sister of a friend and friend of a friends 18th (same person) in 45 mins or so. Don't want to go now as I can't afford the prices in the bar they're going to (The Loft on Ashton Lane, pretty much the most upmarket place in the West End of Glasgow; also the place Neil Lennon got mugged a few months back) so drinking on the cheap here first! Heading to The Viper afterwards which is the best club this side of Glasgow. :)

And if anyone was wondering, I officially retired my moderating place a week or so ago as I haven't really been coming on here much over the past few months. Apart from the week since I 'retired' as I've been on holiday since then.

To be fair, this episode is the 16th and they're only just filming the 18th...

I just saw it. I love how over the top the ending is. Her walking down the coridoor looking pissed off beyond belief, muttering "I need to wait for my monent, and then I'm going black-ops....this one I'm gonna win..." DUN DUN DUN.

No, back to revision. Jeez, if good grades don't come out of this, I swear I'm never revising again. GCSE, I made no effort, and got relatively good grades. So for A-Level, working my arse off should equate to awesome grades. If not, someones in for a world of pain. :p

I just want tomorrow to be over with, So stressful. Most people I've talked to are feeling like this about the exam. I will probably have to retake it in the summer which I will definately be AWESOMELY prepared! :grin:

I think I need a hug myself? :p

*HUG*. I think you'd be the most excitable person I've hugged, would be awesome! :) Bon chance with the exam Coolness, it'll soon be over!

My day= busy at work, went in the gym, got an email from travelling flirty irish boy (if only he lived in England and didn't think it was acceptable to write 'der' instead of there, heh). Was going to wii online but others are using it so might watch the wire/read some comics ReZ lent me yonks ago. Blah.

Hmm im not so hot on belts. I wear them when need be (normally) and I do have some fun ones...but they make things more difficult. But a necessary evil sometimes. Ganepark's post did remind me of a theory I came up with a few weeks ago; sales are the cock teases for skinny people. Its like "ooh sale!...wait its all XXXL." Lose!

I think it's to trick idiots like me into buying them. I forget that I am like 30, and that belts don't all come in one size. I've gotten quite good at drilling new making new holes in belts now.

Finally, my stuff i ordered 8 days ago arrived. No-one at home to accept delivery so where did they put it. On the drive by the shed along with a bag or 3 of dog food.???? Wtf, and why didn't they post it in the letter box. It could of been nicked.

At least i got it though.

Just watching Eraser now, thoughts and views in the usual place later on.

I think it's to trick idiots like me into buying them. I forget that I am like 30, and that belts don't all come in one size. I've gotten quite good at drilling new making new holes in belts now.

Keycutters will put holes into belts for free. I abuse this service regularly.

Belts are not my thing. neither are trousers or clothes really, DAMN SOCIETY for its conformed ways. It should at least have naked wednesdays... :indeed:

*HUG*. I think you'd be the most excitable person I've hugged, would be awesome! :) Bon chance with the exam Coolness, it'll soon be over!

My day= busy at work, went in the gym, got an email from travelling flirty irish boy (if only he lived in England and didn't think it was acceptable to write 'der' instead of there, heh). Was going to wii online but others are using it so might watch the wire/read some comics ReZ lent me yonks ago. Blah.

Thanks Molly. :grin: I've just been calming them nerves by watching Friends!

Haha, I'm actually really shy but if you grew to know me then I'd definately launch myself at you... for a hug. :p

Anyway, time to hit the old dusty trail. :)

Urrrgggh. I feel terrible..

I cannot stay awake for longer than a few hours today, despite having a massive 10 hours sleep last night. Keep feeling exhausted and/or fainty. Get the feeling its blood sugar related, because sugar does temporarily relieve it.

I think god/genetics gave me a faulty body, what a fuckup.

Thanks Ell! :grin: You know you are my one true love. :heart:

I'd sail through the exam if you were allowed just to sit next to me... ;)

@MOLLY:

It feels weird calling you Molly when you are not Molly... This confuses me. :p

Oh no! It shouldn't feel weird, I've always been Molly to you. I am Molly to everyone on here, just as you are Coolness :) Spenno182 sometimes even calls me Molly at work, but as a joke really.