Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Epic! I'd seriously love to read a book authored by you. :)

Really? :D

That is awesome as my main and one ambition in life and has been since I was 5 is to get a book published. :yay: (or at least written) I have so many ideas whirling around in my unorganised head I just need a few more years so I am able to form a good sentence on a page then I'll get some serious writing done.

I don't think there is anything better than seeing someone randomly reading my book. I think that would be great. ^___^

I took it on as an epic quest. : peace:

I was just watchind anime in my Pyjama's when my mum called up

"COOLNESS WE ARE OUT OF ONIOOOOOOOOOONS"

I leapt into action and changed quickly although I manged to get my fleece in a twist. I then ran into the kitchen and said

"What does an Onion look like?"

My mum laughed thinking I was joking handed me the money and sent me out the door! At this point in time I'd geniunely forgotten what an Onion looked like.

Anywhoo when I got there there was an abundance of Onions all different sizes and I was determined not to get the wrong kind. I saw 50p for 6 of the badboys so I picked it up and ran (walked slowly) back home to meet my prize!!!

Which was 50p!

*victory dance*

and that's the end of that chapter. :)

Your mum calls you coolness? haha.

I love how you find joy in every little thing. Strange yet somewhat endearing. :P

Your mum calls you coolness? haha.

Yes! :p and when she is angry,(rarely to never.) She uses my full name:

"COOLNESS "NICHOLAS" BEARS GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!"

Now I'm painting a weird picture of my mother... : peace:

I love how you find joy in every little thing. Strange yet somewhat endearing. :P

Thank you! :heart:

Can I contribute a chapter to your book?

It would just be a youtube link to a song I find appropriate. And then my brief critical comment on it.

Of course! :D That would be most welcome. By the time I write a book I reckon we'd be able to do that. : peace:

Wow, it can be yet another N-E project that gets started with lots of positive input but ends in failure as nobody can be bothered!

The Great N-E Bookwrite of 2009

Haha, I'd be up for it but then I'd forget I'd signed up for it like most things I have already signed up for. :heh:

I'm sure I'm on Jayseven's black list. (if he has made it yet :p) well I will be on there!

I forgot to have a banana. I knew I went downstairs for something.

I kinda hate Microsoft for coining HDD. This so called HDD is just a HD.

It really does annoy me to no end. Similar to the GC commonly being the the GCN.

What's so bad about a Hard-Disk Drive. It's what it is isn't it. At least it's no ATM Machine or PIN Number.

Automatic Teller Machine Machine and Personal Identification Number Number respectively

OMG SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...

I emailed a word doc home and I've just been working on it, I saved liked 10 times assuming it would replace the old doc that I was using last night. Then I stupidly closed it before Id emailed it back to work or even printed it. Now its not showing anywhere, just the one from yesterday. Is there a way of recovering something? I've done search for file and stuff. OMG if I've lost it, ahhh :(

Was down at the docs today, for a check-up. Had the Flu for about 5 straight days over Christmas. I basically didn't leave my bed during that time (Apart from for the obvious Lol). Now it's turned into a cough that keeps me up all night. Apparently at the moment, I have the lung capacity of a 50 year old, because of the effing airways "contricting" or something.

Inhalers taste like arse.

Sent off my postgrad application form :D! Going to try and wait until at least my birthday (1 month today) before I start overly worrying about a response. Try being the operative word.

In other news went out for that birthday meal. Amusingly (and I suppose fittingly) I was still the only non-couple. Had a suprisingly nice night.

Over and out.

What's so bad about a Hard-Disk Drive. It's what it is isn't it. At least it's no ATM Machine or PIN Number.

Automatic Teller Machine Machine and Personal Identification Number Number respectively

Hard Disk Drive is redundant though. HD is Hard Drive(or High Def, depends on the context). Hard Drives use Disks, they are Hard. Do we really need the extra D clogging things up?

lol white text. usually though, just call them ATMs and PIN, but I see the point.

I spent the night alternating between vaguely reading though my Design Tech revision book and helping my cousin get all the unlockable characters on Smash Bros.

Jigglypuff is a pimp. :p

Gave in and bought the recent Miley Cyrus album. It's fun in the way I wanted it to be.

I think I just finished being E-flirted with...which was surreal. I didn't know what to say...

anne*chen-chen* (written ! So go on with the melody ) says: (00:30:21)

its warm in beds

anne*chen-chen* (written ! So go on with the melody ) says: (00:30:24)

:D

My blood beats black toniiiiiiiiiight. says: (00:30:32)

defintiely better than outside

WTF? Why would being outside come into it?! *facepalm*

Oh well. She lives in Germany anywho.

Yesterday was ridiculous!!

I thought I had college, so I went there on the bus, and no one was there!!! So I was like, omg, wtf...

Then I got a call from my old work, asking if I could come in from 9:30-6pm, and I was like, 'ummm, ok, but I don't work there now!!' So I got a taxi there and it cost me £4.50 T_T (the next bus was at 12:45..)

And then I let slip that I was off today, so I've got to go in again from 11-3 today!!

I don't even work there!!!

I'm not even supposed to be here today!!

Got up 13 minutes ago to do some last-minute revision for my exam this morning. I'm nervoussss.

Also have a banging headache, so that's great again. >.<;

I'd go and get some medicine downstairs, but I'm afraid if I do so, my feet will freeze off or something! X3

Was down at the docs today, for a check-up. Had the Flu for about 5 straight days over Christmas. I basically didn't leave my bed during that time (Apart from for the obvious Lol). Now it's turned into a cough that keeps me up all night. Apparently at the moment, I have the lung capacity of a 50 year old, because of the effing airways "contricting" or something.

Inhalers taste like arse.

Doctor buddies! ^5

Had to go back today after coming home from school yesterday. This being the same virus that had me take the last 3 days off school before the holidays.

Blegh.

*Gives Rummy a hug and a mug of Heinz finest cream of tomato soup* :smile:

~Rummmmy, sorry to hear about your friend and your cold buddy.

Thanks guys, amazing to know that people I know on the internet show more concern for me and my feelings than a friend of 5+ years, who I'd consider one of my best too, though things seem to have suddenly changed without a word. I missed a call from her, but she rang the other friend, and now she seems to be making efforts, so hopefully it'll last and not be weird. Shame the cold's getting worse though, and like...one of the best guys I know is turning 22 on friday, and I might not be able to go unless I get better! It's a race against time...and illness. Anyone got any quick flu/cold fixes?

oh right, brilliant thank you thank you. Do you how I would find that on vista?

I think the main ingredient used in making Vista was evil and annoyance, you'll probably never manage to find it. Your slim hope is a very specific search, but even search is made of shit in vista. Gah! I hate vista! Raarrrrrrrrgh!

Though Coolness, you and your onion quest has cheered me up lots :) Seriously, you're awesome!

Just got back from my exam, which was a whole lot more difficult than we all expected. Shit. Honestly have no idea how I did, so I'll just have to wait for the results.

Think I'm gonna take a short time to relax/rest now, maybe an hour or two. Only slept for 3 hours last night and I'm starting to feel it.

Also, it's still freakishly cold here. Was -11°C when I left for school this morning and was still -5°C when I got back an hour ago. >.<;

Water freezes so stupidly fast now, my poor cats don't get to drink much because of it, even though we refresh it multiple times per day (and mom just won't allow them in the house). =(

*crawls into bed with a game or a DVD or something, maybe even just sleep!*

Going to the Dr's today to get them to sign some forms so I can pimpsmack the kids in Yankyland. Also I've got to get someone ["A professional"] to write this: "I certify this to be a true likeness of [full name] (signed and dated)" on the back of a PASSPORT PHOTO.

I might get my chemist to do it when I go pick up me meds.

This is all after I meet up with an ex of mine.