Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I woke up late. Went to church. Came home and had lunch. Went to curling. Lost by 1 point (though it was my teams best game this year). Checked at future-shop to see if they had Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii in stock (though they didn't). Came home, and that brings me to this point. Bit of a boring day.

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends again tomorrow. But I've got this project I'm going to have to start, so, yea.

join the club. despite wanting to make money i cant. i might as well pack it in and become a man whore.

I literally meant I was annoyed when I wrote that post, not in general... as much.

But yes, if you feel like whoring I have very competitive pimp rates (see above).

I literally meant I was annoyed when I wrote that post, not in general... as much.

But yes, if you feel like whoring I have very competitive pimp rates (see above).

i need no pimp! id carry a knife for protection. it would be my "thing".

of course, id only whore my self to the exceptionaly attractive women. i dont see them as being able to overpower me.

I've decided, again, to try and drink more wine and less cider. When I go and buy cider I buy 15 cans for £12, then proceed to go through each crate in about two nights. Since I've been back to sheffield I've bought 45 cans and drank probably 42 of them, and I've only been back for 5 nights. Consumption aside, wine is more expensive but I take longer to drink it.

Got a seminar tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon and am very eager to attend. It'll be nice to say "oh, I've not been to uni since last week" instead of three months.

Just watched the old Power Rangers movie with Shorty and nami, after ordering chinese food and eating by candle light! Felt all posh and grown up. Now it's time to finish off BSG and eithwe watch Bound or start on Prison Break - either option is equally uninteresting.

Step 2 of Operation Make-essays-good-even-though-I-just-don't-care-any-more-because-it-has-killed-me-inside is complete.

Total progress, 49% complete.

You can do it, it's so nearly over... *jumps up and down with encouragement*, lawl.

Nice, so tell me did you get the Fallout CE for 360 or did you buy the superior version?

I got the collectors edition for the bobble head and making of DVD, and then my friend who bought the limited edition gave me his Power Armor Figurine.

Win win win!

At this very moment in time I'm so disillusioned with the world, people are unbelieveable is all I will say.

Why so? You might as well hold onto it anyway, cos just as you find some hope for the world, some shit will ruin it all all over again. Bitter disillusionment is the way forward!

Aye, I have a nice big desk because I share with my girlfriend. But I have now setup her own desk so all is good.

And! Hello! When you back to uni?

Damn you and shared rooms.

I am back at Uni/accomodation. I have been since a few days after Christmas. Although I'm going back for a day on tuesday because it's christmas again.

Have you done anything for your big group project and/or the essay?

I have been this bored since having to QA Valkyrie Profile DS for 9 sodding weeks.

Got to be done though...

I'm not going to lie to you, I don't really know what the bolded bit means, but sorry buddy, I do feel for you. Nearly done though and soon you can go out into the world on your fucking cool bike and have fun KAOS filled times. :)

Why so? You might as well hold onto it anyway, cos just as you find some hope for the world, some shit will ruin it all all over again. Bitter disillusionment is the way forward!

It can't be Rummy, surely happy denial is the way forward, heh. I'll sleep on it and let you know.

I'm not going to lie to you, I don't really know what the bolded bit means, but sorry buddy, I do feel for you. Nearly done though and soon you can go out into the world on your fucking cool bike and have fun KAOS filled times. :)

All you need to know is that it's a torture that Hell thought was just a bit too cruel.

Actually I'm going to play with my Kaos now. :heh:

Need a break.

Edit: Done. Love my Kaos. Haven't actually had much of a chance to use it since Xmas day.

I got the collectors edition for the bobble head and making of DVD, and then my friend who bought the limited edition gave me his Power Armor Figurine.

Win win win!

Well ain't you just lucky. I don't remember a Power Armor Figurine being offered in any editions. There was however Survival Edition that came with a Pip-Boy 3000 clock.

Also, my question actually was did you get the 360 or PC version?

Damn you and shared rooms.

I am back at Uni/accomodation. I have been since a few days after Christmas. Although I'm going back for a day on tuesday because it's christmas again.

Have you done anything for your big group project and/or the essay?

I haven't started my essay yet, I really need to tomorrow. When I've been at home I haven't been able to do work. I just sit around or go out with friends. So I've come back and I'm hoping that tomorrow I wake up and do something!

And no one in our group is doing anything over the holiday, lol!

Well ain't you just lucky. I don't remember a Power Armor Figurine being offered in any editions. There was however Survival Edition that came with a Pip-Boy 3000 clock.

Also, my question actually was did you get the 360 or PC version?

It was only in Europe (or UK) with the power armor figurine and the Pip-Boy was only in America (lucky). 360 man, you?

My day has been slightly spoiled... I have a Wii but no way to play apart from a rubbish unofficial VGA adapter... not sure whether I should buy a new monitor and sell my smaller one... looking for a monitor with decent input for the Wii's official cables... any suggestions?

It can't be Rummy, surely happy denial is the way forward, heh. I'll sleep on it and let you know.

But it's hard, and it never lasts! I wonder how people manage to keep so much faith in the world, sometimes.

I feel you haven't been paying attention. Five points from Gryffindor.

Was that a slightly overreached and epicly geeky Harry Potter joke? I highly approve, high five!

It was only in Europe (or UK) with the power armor figurine and the Pip-Boy was only in America (lucky). 360 man, you?

My day has been slightly spoiled... I have a Wii but no way to play apart from a rubbish unofficial VGA adapter... not sure whether I should buy a new monitor and sell my smaller one... looking for a monitor with decent input for the Wii's official cables... any suggestions?

I got the PC version, no 360 or PS3 for me :(

Onto your issues, Monitor or (HD)TV? I don't know of many monitors that accept Component much less composite. Although theoretically (All the emphasis in this statement rest on this word) a video capture device could have the correct inputs and send the signal to the PC which then goes to the Monitor.

Guest Jordan

Back to work :(

Lovely day, its -1C here and thats without wind chill. Totally not awake yet and I still have to take the rubbish out. I want another week of holiday! :(

Snow.... o____0.

Right...Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia is fucking amazing. It actually is. I can't believe reviews have only been like....7/10s. Its EASILY one of the best DS games I've played.

And its actually hilarious. It seems to poke fun at itself and games in general, its long (25 hours to the end boss) and I did the end boss/finale last night, and it was amazing! AND the game isn't even finished. Theres still side quests to do, new areas opened up AND you can download new missions from Wi Fi.

Go buy!!!

Wow its actually SNOWing now, as opposed to just there being snow.