Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Urgh, I can't find some of my notes on how to use Dreamweaver, so I have no clue where to start. Doesn't help that we've only used the program once in class and now we're already supposed to make our own website (due in less than two weeks). =(

Poopy.

Guest Stefkov

I have started the process if getting back into Electronics. Found some old stuff from High school DT Electronics class. Some good stuff I'd forgotten and nice to remember again. Next to make my own circuit, should be fun.

I hope in the end to make a motorised shoe, if you see Air Gear I want to make some of those shoes. They would be absolutely fantastic.

Urgh, I can't find some of my notes on how to use Dreamweaver, so I have no clue where to start. Doesn't help that we've only used the program once in class and now we're already supposed to make our own website (due in less than two weeks). =(

Poopy.

It's really simple to use, I self taught it in media studies.

It's really simple to use, I self taught it in media studies.

Problem is I don't really have the time to teach myself right now; this thing has to be finished too soon, together with other assignments. =/

Gonna check the school server to see if maybe there are some tutorials on there...

*hopes*

Problem is I don't really have the time to teach myself right now; this thing has to be finished too soon, together with other assignments. =/

Gonna check the school server to see if maybe there are some tutorials on there...

*hopes*

What type of site will you be making? On my Wii now but I can send you some tips tomorrow.

What type of site will you be making? On my Wii now but I can send you some tips tomorrow.

I don't know what you mean with what type of site? It's a pretty simple design and everything (basically a site for school that has information, but also images of works of students), but I seriously don't know how to start on any of this... I should probably start by saving all my image files in Photoshop somehow I guess... Bahhh. They want to teach us too many different things in school in too little time. =(

PS: Anyone who is applying to University, any of you know where to find your UCAS number? Is it your Personal ID on the letters UCAS send you?

Bloody cat smells sausages so he's pissing about on my lap, it's too funny.

I'm pretty sure it was that last year... it was on those letters, anyway.

Guest Stefkov
I'm pretty sure it was that last year... it was on those letters, anyway.

I've checked google and people were saying it is your application number, it starts with the year the course starts. All of the posts in forums were old sayin it was a 9 digit number starting with 07*** etc.

Don't want to rip the envelope now if it is the personal ID...bugger

Well that was annoying.

My day was going really well, but now I'm fucking pissed off, as a friend has been making stuff up and making claims about me which equate to "utter bullshit".

She's claiming I like every girl I come into contact with, and isn't exaggerating.

This would be a fair comment if, say, it were true.

It's crap if only because I go to a mixed school. :indeed:

I had an awful day at work, working late night shopping. But things are looking up now, I'm eating an amazing curry, drinking some sweet Cobra with Lemongrass, getting ready for the Boosh and my Tycho album from Amazon arrived. So ATM the night is PERFECT.

I'm at work at 8am tomorrw :(

I'm now on a downer tonight. I'll have to wait until Christmas to get GHIII. :cry:

Reversal of fate, I was going to have to wait until xmas for my GH3 fix, but turns out I didn't have to in the end and got it a few days ago.

Tables have turned my friend!

You're getting it on the wii right?...Right? :(