N-Europe

My UCAS form has finally been sent off (hurray!) I decided on Plymouth, UEA, Nottingham, Lincoln and Cardiff, although i have no idea which i prefer (I've never even been to UEA or Cardiff). At least it's not on my mind now.

In other news, my day has been quite boringly fun. I only had ICT, but then i had to stick around for 3 hours for some after school ICT, which was pointless, but fun.

ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS EVE!

:yay::bowdown::heart::yay::bowdown::heart: :heart: :bowdown::yay::heart::bowdown::yay:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

My two year old has chicken pox, my 1 month old has thrush in his mouth and my wife has thrush in her nipple. But I'm fine! Ha ha!!

Selfishly, I enjoy work at the moment as it's a much easier place to be than home. I ease my guilt by thinking about how in a year or two my wife will have a much easier life than me (we aren't having any more kids, so housewife will become less taxing) and I'll still be doing the 9-5 grind.

Today I was doing work on breast cancer patients. It's one of the more complicated programs that we have but it's an easy bit of work to lead into Christmas. Tonight the wife has gone out for a progressive meal and I've put the girl to bed so just floating around on the interwebs.

My two year old has chicken pox, my 1 month old has thrush in his mouth and my wife has thrush in her nipple. But I'm fine! Ha ha!!

Selfishly, I enjoy work at the moment as it's a much easier place to be than home. I ease my guilt by thinking about how in a year or two my wife will have a much easier life than me (we aren't having any more kids, so housewife will become less taxing) and I'll still be doing the 9-5 grind.

Today I was doing work on breast cancer patients. It's one of the more complicated programs that we have but it's an easy bit of work to lead into Christmas. Tonight the wife has gone out for a progressive meal and I've put the girl to bed so just floating around on the interwebs.

Awh, hope the kiddies and wife get better soon!

My UCAS form has finally been sent off (hurray!) I decided on Plymouth, UEA, Nottingham, Lincoln and Cardiff, although i have no idea which i prefer (I've never even been to UEA or Cardiff). At least it's not on my mind now.

In other news, my day has been quite boringly fun. I only had ICT, but then i had to stick around for 3 hours for some after school ICT, which was pointless, but fun.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

If you go to Lincoln you can have my room during term time! My mum will cook for you.

And clean.

And... well... I'm not proud of the other things.

Fucking awesome!

Just got back from the pub quiz. Our team won after finishing last the previous two times, we also won a prize because it was the Christmas 'special'. But even better then that I got picked for the "Big Quiz" at the end. Basically you buy a raffle ticket at the start and who ever gets their number picked then has a choice of three random questions and they win the money.

So my question...

Which Pope first declared Jesus' birthday to be 25th December some time in the fourth century?

My answer...

Pope Julius 1st, fucking get in! Can't believe I not only got picked for the raffle but then also chose a question I knew the answer to! That £49 will come in very handy considering I have no job!

I slept through both Desperate Housewives AND the time I was meant to meet peoplke in town. Oh well.

I now can't stop dancing (in my chair) to Daddy Cool by Placebo.

I requested that song on Game Live Radio ("Live Radio, at Game!") when my friend at work (different branch) became a father for the second time. They did not play it. I took great offense.

Anyway, awesome song.

I told myself I would get to sleep at a reasonable time but by the time I finished photoshopping it was around midnight, then I watched some Entourage to unwind and now...oops. Night kippers.

yes a girl. my name suggests otherwise but I am a girl!

unless... my parents didn't tell me something. can't really ask them though.

Nice one! There aren't too many of us females about the forum at the mo, they all seem to have gone quiet!

Hopefully you stick around and don't let the boys scare you off! :heh:

I requested that song on Game Live Radio ("Live Radio, at Game!") when my friend at work (different branch) became a father for the second time. They did not play it. I took great offense.

Anyway, awesome song.

She's crazy like a fool!

What about it,

Daddy Cool!

:yay: