N-Europe

Yeah, I'll be watching it, though they may have ruined it... not that that relates to how either of our days were.

My day was filling with carrying out DNA fingerprinting.

I know, but ReZ's post reminded me of it.

I may make it it's own thread once its out everywhere/I see it, unless someone beats me to it.

Largely average. Did not pay attention to the film we watched in lecture at all. Instead deleted old contacts on my phone, organised them into groups, deleted some pics etc. Tidied up my phone basically.

Ironed. Got my hands on a copy of the NME Bloc Party Flux cd thing. Watched Dexter, How I Met Your Mother and Heroes in that order (and the quality also flows in that order).

Hate Tuesdays though because as the day draws to a close I always have this urge to not go to bed because I have work tomorrow.

I have been posed a dilemma today, my on/off/ex/wtf/girl thinks bloc party are playing this weekend. I have just found out they are not, it is in fact on the 14th. Now she comes back from uni in Liverpool on the 14th anyway, so whatever happens she wont miss the show. Do i tell her and miss out on a weekend of hot sexing etc? Or play dumb. I'm totally swinging to playing dumb as she booked the tickets for both of us and I had nothing to do with it. Other than this k-razy moral dilemma my day has been good.

I have been posed a dilemma today, my on/off/ex/wtf/girl thinks bloc party are playing this weekend. I have just found out they are not, it is in fact on the 14th. Now she comes back from uni in Liverpool on the 14th anyway, so whatever happens she wont miss the show. Do i tell her and miss out on a weekend of hot sexing etc? Or play dumb. I'm totally swinging to playing dumb as she booked the tickets for both of us and I had nothing to do with it. Other than this k-razy moral dilemma my day has been good.

I like your moral dilemmas, they sound easy :p

(ps lie)

Ever wake up and know the day is going to be bad? The mere fact I am awake at this hour for one. I could barely sleep as I'm always worried about work (I know I know, stop worrying or whatever but that useful nugget of advice ain't so useful). Work itself is going to suck and drag on and then afterwards Im going to see friends and Im just too tired and want to sleep. I hate it. Wednesday is the start of the end of the week for me, and by the end I'm completely exhausted.

So yeah, off to work in a negative mood. Always good.

Why ask the same question in like... 3 places?! T_T

So yeah, after my 2 games this month, my rent and Letty's Christmas present i have just over £450 left over (i only got freaking paied today!!)

I have some money left from my parents for Christmas, just wondering what to do with it really. Part of me needlessly wants a 8800GT, other part doesn't know what he wants.

*sigh* :(

Been a pretty good day for me so far. Got a "wake/get up" text from Becca at 8am to which I replied to then promptly fell asleep straight afterwards. Got up at 9:40, rushed around getting ready for my tutorial at 10 which we had to do a presentation. Even if I say so myself, my groups was by far the best, non of us seemed nervous or said anything stupid and on the whole it went very well. Get out marks back next week.

Came home, watched an episode of the Peep Show and then played 2 games of Pro Evo 6 and have been working since. Quite a good way through my marketing report (on the iPhone) which is due for Monday so I'm pleased with that.

Just about to head out to get my hair cut, posting this while the iPod is charging. Planning on heading to Bamboo tonight, free entry and £1 drinks. Cannae beat it. :)

Why ask the same question in like... 3 places?! T_T

So yeah, after my 2 games this month, my rent and Letty's Christmas present i have just over £450 left over (i only got freaking paied today!!)

I have some money left from my parents for Christmas, just wondering what to do with it really. Part of me needlessly wants a 8800GT, other part doesn't know what he wants.

*sigh* :(

Well.

A) I didnt even know my post on YT went through properly, as it froze.

B) Then I went to work straight away, and YT is haxxors on works filters.

C) Didnt see and answer appear here.

D) So I posted it in 360. And got an answer. :)

It was worth it though. Thats so mad. Oh I meant to ask another thing actually, Lol...I assume theres no strummer....cos that would be ridiculously hard!

Guest Stefkov

Had a goodish day in college again. Had to take bus home which was a bit saddening.

I got home and me brother starts asking all these questions about upgrading his old pc. By old I mean it has 256mb RAM in the thing.

This spurs me to want to build my own computer. On top of wanting to start learning to 3D model, start up my hobby of soldering/making electronic gadgets again this comes up...

Highlight of my day I've just started eating an apple. Glorious...absolutely glorious.

i've had a good day today! :D apart from the fact that i finished my english coursework yesterday and got given the second assignment today!

This time based on the whole text of Waiting for Godot! :)

*looks in the mirror*

Also at the moment my hair looks a bit like Gai Sensei's at this very moment!

NICE GUY POSE!

naruto-gai-image-02.jpg

Good for you Coolness Bears. I've done maybe 250 words on my essay on Godot... that's a tenth down... I still have 12 points to talk about but I keep freaking out - due in on friday. Got a deadline tomorrow to hand in some short stories I've done so far... not an official deadline, but we're going to have to read something out in class and the only story I've done so far I just do not want to read it out.

It's practically perfect and they won't understand it :P

I've had a good day! Some fun times at college, and Ethics was awesome too. I'm annoyed at my Psychology teacher, I moaned at her first lesson this morning because she's given me crap on my report saying I've not been to many lessons so therefore am not trying. I wanted to slap her silly. She knows why I;ve been off and it's not my fault, as the other teachers have realised.

Also, finally have been able to watch Avril Lavigne' acoustic set at the Roxy Theatre after weeks of waiting for it to appear on msn. It made my day that much more awesome!

I just saw the coca cola Christmas ad on TV. That means its almost christmassssss!

That made my day.

I saw that the other day. You know's it's Christmas when that Coke ad's on. :) Holiday's are coming, holiday's are coming, holiday's are coming...