N-Europe

^ yeh saw that yesterday. It's just Mugabe being an idiot. For some reason he still feels he is wearing the shackles of colonialism yet they were shed a long time ago. He's just looking for someone to blame for his own shortcomings as the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe. He doesn't want this next to his name. Destroying the economy and bastardizing an election to hold on to power has already tarnished his 'reputation'. The sooner he's out of office the better. He's ruined that country. But then I dno't really see it getting much better as his party aren't really willing to cooperate with the MDC so it looks like his party will remain in power for a long time unless there is civilian uprising and they are over thrown.

But then I dno't really see it getting much better as his party aren't really willing to cooperate with the MDC so it looks like his party will remain in power for a long time unless there is civilian uprising and they are over thrown.

That's unlikely - no matter how hungry and desperate the people are, the army still have the weapons. It'll take a coup d’état to get rid of him. Either that or one of Zimbabwe's neighbours will get pissed off to the point of invading, and at present it looks like South Africa may just go that way, because no one likes having their country infected by cholera because your neighbour is run by someone entirely disconnected from reality.

Haggis - don't forget even if you don't get the exact grades you were offered you can still get in. Just phone up the admissions person for whatever department you're applying to and ask if there's any chance of being allowed on the course.

Kent wanted BCC and a C at GCSE English (I had got a D originally). I got CDD and another D in English. They still let me in, just 'cos I phoned and seemed proactive or whatever the fuck.

Going to my friend's birthday parT tonight. It's a parT to differentiate it from a partA. LIke a small group of people, rather than a rave-fest.

But after I go to my school Division Music Competiton. My divisions is doing I Just Can't Wait To Be King, and for the whole of 7ths (the final year group, which I'm in), they're doing the Fresh Prince theme tune! Slightly legendary.

HOWEVER, I discovered they're doing the Elton John version of IJCWTBGK, not the movie version. I'm mildly outraged at the fact that Zazou has been left out.

^ slightly legendary? No such thing as slightly legendary. If Barney Stintson were to come in here and see that, he'd be very angry at the mis-use of the word Legendary. :heh:

Now what the hell was I doing? erm...... oh, to try and decide what I am going to have to make for dinner. Can't decide between perhaps making some jerk chicken or a chilli con carne. Tough call. Can't have both as I've had quite a bit to eat today so I'd never finish it, not with the portions I make. So dinner, then Billy Connolly's Was It Something I Said? (yes, I'm going to use my father's xmas pressie before I give it to him in a week and a bit. Don't really care. Should be greatful to get anything).

Today was packed full of Christmassy goodness. Spent all morning Christmas shopping, it was busy which i usually hate, but today it was fun. :) Managed to get me mum and dads presents.

Also Muppets Christmas Carol is on channel 4 (or 5) right now, go watch eet!

My day was awesome! :awesome:

It involved the phrase "More Lickable than a Chicken's ass", An accidental call to a very angry man and some Street Fighter HD Remix. :grin:

Last night was freezing I accidently wore my shorts and I was shaking most of the night until I wrapped my fleece round my legs. I've also managed to break my coat and I'm back to having one glove. All part of the fun. :D

Im not sure if af has got the wrong thread or not...ah well.

Today has been work, reading, work, reading. Then I went to paid work and saw they put me down for boxing day which I've been meaning to tell them for weeks I can't (:/) and still didn't. The meh manager was in and then they trained me to cash up (been there like 4 weeks...) and system played up so we darted out of there. Am just going to have to leave a note for them tomorrow (as nobody 'official' is in). Awkward.

Now time for more uni work!

Oh and just heard Kate Sackhoff and Rose McGowan are getting multi-ep arcs on Nip/Tuck. Sexy time :D

It was there last Saturday too. Open your eyes people :p

I noticed last week. Not sure people know you can click on him to sing. =P

And right now it's snowing in the banner, yay! Really nice. ^____^

Anyway, spent the entire day working for school, sort of. Have one illustration finished, but my scanner won't scan the colours right, so I have to scan it in school, boooh.

Did the linework for another illustration, which I will colour in Photoshop soon. So that's already a small part of my to do list done. =)

Though my back is really hurting again at the moment. I guess it's from stress again or something, as I really don't know what else could be causing it.

Never got my parT, tonight, as no one who'd be there had their phones on, and I'm not sure where he lives. So I went to Division Music, intending to go back to the parT with someone who I assumed would be there (a convo with him over the phone made that seem clear), but he wasn't there. I left early to try and see I could find my way to the parT, but no luck.

Then found out that if I'd stayed at Division Music, I could have at least gone to the "afterparty". Less fun people, a lot of fake-o's and pretentions abounding, but still, more fun than watching X Factor.