Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Gahhhh. I feel so stressed I want to cryyyy.

They keep dumping all these deadlines on top of us for all these different assignments. There is so much I have to do that I don't think I'll get to have any decent rest these holidays. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get it all done in time, plus decently study for my exams as well.

Plus one of my friends is just really annoying me today.

='(

I feel like shit :( Cold, headache, nausea, sore throat, chills + sweating, all the works.

Yesterday I took the day off and watched

Grave of the Fireflies

2 Episodes of Battlestar

Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe

About 4 episodes of Gossip Girl

Read some Brave New World

Then Heroes then bed

Productive day :blank:

Feel abit better today. Run out of things to watch now though...

Oh and just found out one of my best buds passed his Driving test, no minors, good news.

EDIT: Gizmo, illness high five!

Haha, nice. I have similar plans for today. TV that I need to watch;

New Heroes

New Big Bang Theory

Last weeks Live At The Apollo

Rewatching 24 S6 in prep for S7

Games I need to play;

Fallout 3

Fire Emblem DS

Resi 5 Demo

Random stuff on my iPod Touch

Also intend on doing some actual work but we'll see how that pans out.

Nice to be insulted by lecturers. After our lecture on the vagina detetta (toothed vagina) folktales last week me and my housemate went to Brum and got a giant pink meruinge and after beginning to eat it it started to look like something else (something which would borederline the rules so not showing it here).

Anyway I showed him this morning ("saw this and thought of you") upon my housemates request. Explained what it was and how we were eating it and he said "that must have been a strange experience for you." Foiled. What happens when your lecturer is on your facebook I suppose.

Other than that Pushing Daisies (:D) and should do some work. Me and my housemate are going to meet my mom and her housemate later on but im just not in the mood to work.

After ridding myself of Windows Live Onecare the other day for them being somehow "unable" to accept payment for the service, i get an email today from MS with "conformation of payment"

Here is the email word for word, minus reference and account numbers

Dear James Richards,

This message confirms that we have received the instruction to debit your bank or building society account for your Microsoft Online Services account.

Please review your direct debit details online at https://billing.microsoft.com to ensure that the payment information is correct.

To reach Customer Support, go to https://billing.microsoft.com, and click 'Contact support' on the left navigation bar.

Your account will be debited using this reference number:

Reference number: *********************

Note: You have the right to cancel direct debit at any time. For more information, see the Direct Debit Guarantee below.

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

Microsoft Customer Support

This is starting to confuse me. To start with they wouldn't accept the payment so i cancelled the account, and now it says that. And from checking online, i get payment transactions recieved by them.

ReZ fail a gambling you'll lose soon enough (but todays winnings suggest you didn't stop when you should have.

@ twozzok, yuppers, and yeh i'm going...til 1030/11

Yeah. I need to stop. Like now. Just did it online and got £4 up. So I'm still up but....I shouldn't be online gambling.

Defo need to stop. *done*

Anyone have any idea what they put in the ink in highlighters? I'm having to stop revision because the smell from my highlighter is burning my nose. Honestly smells like there's ammonia in it. (And no I wasn't sniffing it, merely using it as intended). Besides that, I've done quite a lot of revision for my test tomorrow. Lets hope it sticks otherwise I might be totally screwed. Will go over a few things again later just to hammer it in and then I'll have a final look over things tomorrow morning.

Not a bad day for me.

Took the dog to the vet to have a blood test done which came back normal. The vet said to bring her back in six months and if she's still ok then she should be all clear. She had an operation a month ago to remove a tumour.

Was such a nice day today, that I decided to walk to the vet with her. Took about 3 hours in all. We have a big country park near us and it's great in winter as there's nobody about and the ground was frozen so it wasn't muddy. I hate it in summer as there's too many people about.

Managed to snag a new pupil from a leaflet drop I did a couple of months ago (I leave my leaflets at colleges and workplaces) so that's good news - I just need to get a few new pupils as work is still really quiet.

With Christmas approaching I doubt it will pick up any. But on the plus side, have managed to get my website to page 3 of google and page 1 of yahoo, so will hopefully pick up in the new year.

Fingers crossed

In hindsight, I reckon my exams this afternoon went very well. :smile:

Oh, and if you've never seen the HIGNFY episode which Gordon Ramsay hosts, watch it now - it's hilarious to the point that my keyboard has been repeatedly rinsed with a mixture of coke and saliva... :D

Gahhhh. I feel so stressed I want to cryyyy.

They keep dumping all these deadlines on top of us for all these different assignments. There is so much I have to do that I don't think I'll get to have any decent rest these holidays. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get it all done in time, plus decently study for my exams as well.

Plus one of my friends is just really annoying me today.

='(

Deep breath. I was exactly the same as you, tuesday? Take it one thing at a time and ignore everything else.

I wrote down a list of everything and when I wanted it finished by, giving myself at least two days for each and then ticking as I went along.

*big hugs*

I've had a really great day. Got up and did work with becka and managed to get another task ticked off my list, so I've basically got one more task to start, to do with filming so that's the weekend and then bits and bobs for practise skills. My essay needs finishing for tomorrow night and send it off to a few people to read. Then it means I only have to worry about my basic game and do some of that next year for the 26th jan.

We went to meadowhall to treat ourselves. I've stupidly been hording money, thinking £250 wasn't going to last me until december 25th *facepalms* So I bought a really nice slate grey hoodie and a really nice notebook for dani who is currently writing her own book. ^_^, had a meal at coal, was gorgeous! ^_^.

Only just got back, going to get more of my essay done and chill, my hands shake from pushing becka around in a chair, caught some man's leg and felt reallly guilty, but it was fun! :yay:

I did indeed go to the German Christmas market with MadDog today. First of all I allowed him to use my student discount (again) to buy Mario Kart Wii after we got to the counter with Call of Duty: World at War, and then he changed his mind. :heh:

Then we headed over to the market and bought frankfurters and hot chocolate, followed by a chocolate strawberry and kiwi skewer for me and a teacake for that angry canine. Then the Germans Rickrolled us.

Aaaaand I start my job at the local pub tomorrow, 7-10PM. It's just for a couple of weeks, but oh well.

I did indeed go to the German Christmas market with MadDog today. First of all I allowed him to use my student discount (again) to buy Mario Kart Wii after we got to the counter with Call of Duty: World at War, and then he changed his mind. :heh:

Then we headed over to the market and bought frankfurters and hot chocolate, followed by a chocolate strawberry and kiwi skewer for me and a teacake for that angry canine. Then the Germans Rickrolled us.

Aaaaand I start my job at the local pub tomorrow, 7-10PM. It's just for a couple of weeks, but oh well.

German Market ftw :) went there on monday evening before i went to the mighty boosh live :) Had garlic bread and pork thing with chips and mushroom sauce then a hot chocolate after, was gorgeous hot chocolate. Plus mighty boosh was awesome! went with my girlfriend who bought me the ticket for my birthday back in April!