Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My cousin just got engaged, wooooop! I'm so happy for her :) . She is a year older than me, so I'm also a bit miserable considering the fact that I'm single. *must have a boyfriend by the wedding, must have a boyfriend by the wedding*. Ha, I jest really.

My cousin just got engaged, wooooop! I'm so happy for her :) . She is a year older than me, so I'm also a bit miserable considering the fact that I'm single. *must have a boyfriend by the wedding, must have a boyfriend by the wedding*. Ha, I jest really.

Congrats to her. Et booo for you. No deserving guys around *this town* though.

Pray tell, what system are you playing it upon? Why/how is it so awesome too eh? EH?!

PS3, awesome cos' its just fun. Getting taught shit from Luke Cage. Its just very fun so far. Just like....really cool! Good system, fun swinging, targetting, webbing etc. :heh::)

Bluey- to be honest that didn't seem like much of a 'party' on teh train :P people just standing around in costumes!

it was more of a rowdy chat and meet people before you go to the AFTERPARTY!!!!! (@ roppongi nightclubs ^__^)

The Yamanote line would be awesome for a party though, especially if you did while it was moving.

but of course!! we went from shinjuku to shinagawa. about half way round the circuit.. before the police shut it down :heh:

Bluey, was there another lass a Pikachu?

Because the one at 1:33 doesn't look like you, but you at 1:58 is.

Is that all that "party" is? The tube but in fancy dress.

no - thats a different person wearing a completely different costume :smile: 1.58 is me tho! ^____^

and yeah the yamanote train is just crowding onto the tube in fancy dress and having a bit of fun. we gotta keep it kinda low key 'cause people are still commuting... the fun of it is meeting new people... and after the train party me and my friend ended up tagging along with a random bunch of american japanese students (the joker and his friends~) and had a great time ^__^

n502507553_1404673_450.jpg

me and the joker pose on the train~

n502507553_1404748_5111.jpg

after the train party we went to roppongi and waited outside a convenience store for the jokers friends ..... it's TWO-FACE!!!

n502507553_1404810_7561.jpg

while we were waiting a loooooad of japanese halloween party-goers drifted past and demanded pictures with us. we made a happy little street party all of our own before going to the club... where i didnt take any pictures, but DID party hard ^_^

Haha, you realise you've just opened the floodgates, right? How old are you anyway? I find it crazy that people still get engaged and married and shit when they're young(by young I mean like pre-25), I'd say people should be together at least 5 years or so before they think about getting married! I certainly don't have any plans to be married before 30, but then again I'm also in the whole single boat so I'm pretty safe for now :D

PS3, awesome cos' its just fun. Getting taught shit from Luke Cage. Its just very fun so far. Just like....really cool! Good system, fun swinging, targetting, webbing etc. :heh::)

I seeee. I might try and get it out on my Tesco DVD rental thing for the Wii or 360, is there any/any major differences between the three console versions?

Todays plan is to clean the house :(.

Alas, that was wednesday's plan and I do not think that I can take the liberty of putting it off another day, my mother seems to be in a rather irate mood and so I'm gonna have to go do that now...:(

no - thats a different person wearing a completely different costume :smile: 1.58 is me tho! ^____^

Brilliant, I knew I wasn't seeing things.

I was a batter Joker though ¬_¬

I like the way he overused the lipsmacking when the camera was on him though.

Congrats to her. Et booo for you. No deserving guys around *this town* though.

Don't worry baby, the right guy will come along for you eventually.

But just for you Molly baby, I am here.

Guest Captain Falcon
Haha, you realise you've just opened the floodgates, right?

And so it begins...

Anyway, just the fact that I got an extra hour in bed automatically makes this a great day. Now lets see what I can do to change that...

I know, lets attempt to fill in an job application form (still with my current employer but a different post) - I have until Wednesday to do it.

There are only three sections so you'd think it would but easy but it's trying to find the answer they want to hear that makes it tricky. Plus there is always the danger of overselling something that can easily be verified.

Still, at least I don't have to do a CV for it - so it's not all bad news.

And if it all gets too much, then I've still got the latest episode of The Office to look forward too.

I seeee. I might try and get it out on my Tesco DVD rental thing for the Wii or 360, is there any/any major differences between the three console versions?

[/qUOTE]

After more playage, this game is fucking amazing. I love it. PS3 and 360 versions should be near identical. Wii version has a fairly significantly lower average score on Metacritic though.

Anyway, I saw Saw IV too, so half of my missionage is done for today! Woop!

Yesterday was the usual; got up and played Fable II and Saints Row 2. Also bought some more songs for Rock Band. Good purchases.

It was the same as usual as every Saturday. One difference being that TV Burp is back on now, so yay.

The highlight of yesterday was that I watched Grave of the Fireflies of Film4. Great film, I have to say. And another Ghibli film to tick off the list. Still a few more Ghibli films I want to see (most notably My Neighbour Totoro and Spirited Away.).

Haha, you realise you've just opened the floodgates, right? How old are you anyway? I find it crazy that people still get engaged and married and shit when they're young(by young I mean like pre-25), I'd say people should be together at least 5 years or so before they think about getting married! I certainly don't have any plans to be married before 30, but then again I'm also in the whole single boat so I'm pretty safe for now :D

I'm 22 and you're totally right, people seem to get married much later these days. And I have no desire to get married soon, it's just a sort of irrational sinking feeling that she's engaged and I have no one at the moment. I'll be over it by tomorrow I'm sure! :)

Lol! That's good to know. :heh:

I want to try and get a good chunk of my personal statement done today. Put it off for ages. Also am meant to have decided what to look at for my personal study in art. He said it truly must be personal, so like seeing the art in person might be enough, but he'd prefer we got to talk to the artist (...).

Been an alright day. Weather, yet again, has been crappy. Played more of Geist and finished my Psychology report. And now I'm going to sit and watch the NFL from Wembley. Shame Reggie Bush isn't there but it should be an alright match (although the pitch isn't up to much).

i know the feeling (only its a gf for me!:heh: )

then i look at my mates who are in relationships, far too expensive and time consuming, and is it me, or does having a partner make people fight over the most petty of things.

once was in the middle of a couple who im mates with having a domestic in tesco cos he lad wanted hot crossed buns and the lass said they didnt need them.

i almost bought myself a pack so i could do a smug face to him.

Played some Fable 2 which is awesome watched some scrubs which rocks now im off to work soon which could be kinda fun so a good day.

Oh a side note does anyone want a 48 hour gold code? Give me a PM if you want it will send it to whoever PMs me first.

Did I just get called Dante. :(

Thank you, Ganepark.

I am sad.

Sorry, that was the best Dante impression I could do. Also, awesome Letty. Well done. :)

Oh noes! :(

It's ok, we both look similar.

Except Dante is sexier. Grrrrr.

your sexier than me Fierce_LiNk

Snow forecast this week, great news for my arthritis, but I do love snow! :D

On closer inspection my ear piercing is definitely rejecting (rawr) Debating as to whether I should just remove it completely now (I'm known to have problems with healing) or let my body push it out itself. (could cause scarring - but I think I'm a lot less bothered by this) Luckily its not sore unless I poke at it.

Trying to make myself tidy my room, but 1) I'm tired 2) Internet is muchos distraction.

Anyone watching the NFL on BBC2? Good match. Much better than I thought it'd be but different team from the one I was thinking of is winning. One very amazing touchdown by the Saints (how in the hell did he manage it? third touchdown they made if anyone is watching and wondering what I'm on about).

Anyone watching the NFL on BBC2? Good match. Much better than I thought it'd be but different team from the one I was thinking of is winning. One very amazing touchdown by the Saints (how in the hell did he manage it? third touchdown they made if anyone is watching and wondering what I'm on about).

The one at Wembley? Mollys dad et bro are at that.

Anyway...wow I just read awesomeness of New Avengers, and it hit me with an epic twist! Totally wasn't expecting and totally awesome. Suprisingly good. I feel today has NOT been wasted, so thats good for a Sunday. And work shouldn't be TOO awful this week, due to potential funnage of Halloween party on Thursday....that I won't film and put on YouTube this time. :)

Snow forecast this week, great news for my arthritis, but I do love snow! :D

On closer inspection my ear piercing is definitely rejecting (rawr) Debating as to whether I should just remove it completely now (I'm known to have problems with healing) or let my body push it out itself. (could cause scarring - but I think I'm a lot less bothered by this) Luckily its not sore unless I poke at it.

Trying to make myself tidy my room, but 1) I'm tired 2) Internet is muchos distraction.

I'd take it out, scarring leaves nice little bumps, so if you can make them small then I'd do it.

Am back in sheffield now, left crewe at half 4 and it's taken a mission and a half to get here. Normally I'd go straight to stockport and then to sheffield, easy no?

But because of a landslide I had to get a train to manchester piccadilly, then get a train to stockport (yes I had to go back on myself) the train for stockport was so packed that they had to refuse to let people on. By this point I was already really needing the toilet.

Then got off and rushed outside stockport train station to get a coach, which took about an hour and a half. Phew. I swear trains are bad on sundays, but not that bad!

Now I'm tidying my room and inviting a mate over about 8, bleh!

ps. Although I did finally whilst on the coach (I always think of things whilst travelling) found a name for my game, it's spell breaker, which should have been easy to come up with in the first place *facepalm*