N-Europe

OK GREAT I HATE LIFE.

Results are up. got two 38s. One's an exam, one's an assignment. May cost me up to £380 to redo them. May cost me several weeks of my 'holiday'. May just generally make me want to cry/die. I fail. I'm rubbish. Can't quit. Too poor. Getting poorer. Crap at everything.

Ah. Fuck. No, it's not over. Just a dark pit of despair. Nothing good in my life. Can't give up. Be positive. I got a 68 in my brit poetry module. I just want to punch someone in teh face. Two marks here, two marks there. Fucking examiners costing me my monies. Monies I don't got.

So now I'll have two modules at a 3 and a 2:2 if/when I pass the resits/whatever, which bursts that lil' dream of getting a first. The time I'll have to spend on revising is time I can't spend on preparation for next year. Then there's the money and the trip back to sheffield and the time off work (if/when that gets resolved...) and the telling to the parents - the guilt, the shame. Etc. Et frickin' c.

Bah, it's all my fault. Needed to vent. Small problems really.

OK GREAT I HATE LIFE.

Results are up. got two 38s. One's an exam, one's an assignment. May cost me up to £380 to redo them. May cost me several weeks of my 'holiday'. May just generally make me want to cry/die. I fail. I'm rubbish. Can't quit. Too poor. Getting poorer. Crap at everything.

Ah. Fuck. No, it's not over. Just a dark pit of despair. Nothing good in my life. Can't give up. Be positive. I got a 68 in my brit poetry module. I just want to punch someone in teh face. Two marks here, two marks there. Fucking examiners costing me my monies. Monies I don't got.

So now I'll have two modules at a 3 and a 2:2 if/when I pass the resits/whatever, which bursts that lil' dream of getting a first. The time I'll have to spend on revising is time I can't spend on preparation for next year. Then there's the money and the trip back to sheffield and the time off work (if/when that gets resolved...) and the telling to the parents - the guilt, the shame. Etc. Et frickin' c.

Mcoy thinks you should look on the bright side

In 100 years you won't give a shit because you'll be dead.

Guest Stefkov

I fucking love you. Such words, only a God can say them.

But seriously, J7. Have fun this weekend then care about that afterwards. It being your future is important but just let loose.

: peace: That made me lol, but thats one way of looking at it.

However, its a shame you didnt get what you wanted Jayseven, but you can only get better mate. Money troubles do seem to make it worse, but I give you my best wishes for your next try. Like Mcoy said, look on the bright side, it makes you aware of your current weaknesses and maybe on how to improve.

Im shit at positive talking, but what I say is all genuine.

OK GREAT I HATE LIFE.

*slaps Jay*

Dude, it's going to be ok.

Jesus loves you. I love you. Lets have threesome, yes?

Seriously, it'll be ok. Get some sleep, you'll feel better in the morning.

And McCoy is right. In a hundred years, you surely will be a corpse. Unless you download yourself into a robot, in which case you can live forever, but-

its SALE time

which means work is so so so busy

n we;re short staffed

which means its crapper than usual

That suggests job opportunities, which has made me seriously consider migrating across the Irish Sea...

Oh, and check out my new Spanish avatar! :heh:

Guest Jordan

Urgh. What a fucking joke.

PC World have delayed the dispatch of my laptop from today till Monday. Urghhh... Last time i order anything from that place. People have been picking them up in stores since fucking Tuesday!

Last nights sixth form leavers party was quite fun in the end, although no one really got drunk enough to laugh it. The bar wouldn't serve any of the year 12's without ID, yet they would serve me no questions asked, so i was the one who bought all the alcohol for people. It's Ironic really because i don't even like the stuff. Maybe the guy behind the bar fancied me, he did keep giving me girly glasses.

Today is the last day of school before the 8/9 weeks holidays and once again i have decided not to go :D

Time for some Rice Krispies i think.

*yawns*

I want more sleep.

People kept waking me up by ringing the phone and my mobile phone (never picked up, just let them speak in a message), as well as ring my doorbell. I wonder how an employee of the city managed to get my number though.

I would like to take a shower now to wake up, but they're working on the waterlines until 4:30, so I'm not sure I can do this. I feel dirty. D:

Today is going to be another boring day for sure.

Well I was having the usual oil massage at the local Spa and I mentioned to the girl about the shoulder pain and she poked me there... said "Hmm... you need a bit of help there... if I use a 'gua' it'll cost 30RMB more, but I believe it will help."

I ok'd it, all the time thinking... "Gua... what's a gua? I know that word..."

Then she came in with a razor that was about 2 inches wide and had a soft gripping handle. Have to say I was worried, but when she applied that thing... all the hurt just went away...

And she did not even cut me once, I guess it's lots of pressure distributed over a small area... magic.

Well I was having the usual oil massage at the local Spa and I mentioned to the girl about the shoulder pain and she poked me there... said "Hmm... you need a bit of help there... if I use a 'gua' it'll cost 30RMB more, but I believe it will help."

I ok'd it, all the time thinking... "Gua... what's a gua? I know that word..."

Then she came in with a razor that was about 2 inches wide and had a soft gripping handle. Have to say I was worried, but when she applied that thing... all the hurt just went away...

And she did not even cut me once, I guess it's lots of pressure distributed over a small area... magic.

Sweet Christ, that sounds terrifying! Good that it worked out though.

Inderdaad, ik had eigenlijk erger verwacht. Ik heb nu bijna 3 maanden vakantie!:D

Goed zo! En ja, 3 maanden vakantie is geweldig, maar zelfs dan is het nog te kort. =P

I just tried the shower and there is no water coming out of it. Baaaaaah. =(

Also lost a tiny bit of weight again (about half a kilo almost I think), even though I'm not following my diet too strictly. Awesome. =D

Guest Jordan

Hate to burst your bubble, but your weight changes plus or minus 2 pounds a day due to eating/crapping :p

Ok! T-minus... er... 3 and a bit hours 'til I meet some nutters. Going to pack my bag and make sure there's nothing I'm taking that I'd really, really miss - y'know, just in case Chuck's a pikey, or Stefkov is an illegal immigrant, or Bard is a terrorist, or McPhee is a paedo. Or something. I don't know.

Ok! T-minus... er... 3 and a bit hours 'til I meet some nutters. Going to pack my bag and make sure there's nothing I'm taking that I'd really, really miss - y'know, just in case Chuck's a pikey, or Stefkov is an illegal immigrant, or Bard is a terrorist, or McPhee is a paedo. Or something. I don't know.

But being all of the above is okay....right?

Hate to burst your bubble, but your weight changes plus or minus 2 pounds a day due to eating/crapping :p

I have no idea how much 2 pounds is. But I've been slowly losing weight over the last 3 weeks, so I doubt it's just from crapping and stuff. =P

Normally I would stay at the same weight or even gain a bit, but now it's actually going down. Plus it's a diet approved by mom's dietician, so it -should- be working. =)

I have no idea how much 2 pounds is. But I've been slowly losing weight over the last 3 weeks, so I doubt it's just from crapping and stuff. =P

Normally I would stay at the same weight or even gain a bit, but now it's actually going down. Plus it's a diet approved by mom's dietician, so it -should- be working. =)

The best way to combat that is to weigh yourself in the morning, after you've been to the toilet. Probably the best way to get an accurate reading. =)

Congrats on the weight loss :smile:

The best way to combat that is to weigh yourself in the morning, after you've been to the toilet. Probably the best way to get an accurate reading. =)

Congrats on the weight loss :smile:

Yep, that's what I do! Wake up, go to the toilet and then weigh myself (every other day). I know weight fluctuates from day to day (so tomorrow I could be a bit heavier again), but so far things are going pretty well. ^____^

And thank you! =D

Good luck with your diet as well!

Yep, that's what I do! Wake up, go to the toilet and then weigh myself (every other day). I know weight fluctuates from day to day (so tomorrow I could be a bit heavier again), but so far things are going pretty well. ^____^

And thank you! =D

Good luck with your diet as well!

It does generally fluctuate a little, but that's as accurate as you can get with a set of scales. =)

Yay for diets :blank:

I'd say to do it weekly.

But seriously, people shouldn't think about it as a diet. You need to permenantly change your life style and your weight because you will just go back to being the weight you were before. And for that reason, I don't think that people should give themselves targets and stuff. Your aim should be to just trim down no matter what time period you do it in. It needs to be done at a pace you feel comfortable with, its not a competition.