Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

A) How come free?

Review copy, although it is the full retail version, and not one of those dodgy promo copies.

Anyway, got my third bit of good news for the day, the club I'll be going to next Saturday allows cameras, so there will be plenty of photos of my big night out.

Guest Stefkov

Today was a struggle getting up at half 7. Did it eventually.

Went to college, had a great first lesson in RE about revenge..

Then my graphics lesson consisted of us just screaming Kaplaaaa, (mel gibson in south park) and other south park quotes. Also reading up on the Klingons.

Then computing was a right laugh.

Then the drive home spoilt a great day. Now I'm off to do bugger all, currently getting rid of the waste that's built up over the past 24 hours.

Went to college, had a great first lesson in RE about revenge..

A mate of mine was told in his RE/Philosophy & Ethic lesson that Flagella could not have evolved. I have made a mental note to go an verbally (and possibly physically) bitch-slap his teacher.

On a related note: my school is now officially a faith school! Yay! :blank:

A mate of mine was told in his RE/Philosophy & Ethic lesson that Flagella could not have evolved. I have made a mental note to go an verbally (and possibly physically) bitch-slap his teacher.

So adapted ion channels and/or evolutionary scaffolding are right out the window then? :heh:

So adapted ion channels and/or evolutionary scaffolding are right out the window then? :heh:

I may use that line when and if I mention it to him - bamboozling with genuine science is fun! :awesome:

(and yes, I do know what you are on about, actually...)

Here's one: how about a science thread?

Lecture was once again boring. Then mass house trip to Tescos. Rearranged the living room for our party tonight and moved the TV into my room which shall be nice tomorrow when I wake up early in the morn. Shame I can't plug my laptop into it, new Dexter on HD would have been shiny.

Now I just have less than three hours to eat, shave, shower, iron clothes and get dressed. Managable. I can cook and iron at the same time, then shave and shower at the same time.

Today was kinda meh. After feeling sick/dizzy on my way to school, I sit through 4 hours of boring computer classes; one in which I learned how to create rollover images... again. And in the other I just sat around drawing some crappy storyboard cause the teacher never really told us what we were supposed to do. Then at noon my friends show up 25 minutes late, reducing my lunch break by almost half the time. =(

Last three hours in Graphic Design weren't fun either. We had to stick our works to the wall and the teachers would comment on them with everyone around. Fun fun.

Anyway, I just finished Phantom Hourglass! Fun game, though I'm sad it's over. =(

Right now I'll have dinner (vegetarian kebab), then work some more for school (illustration about global warming) and then watch some Lost.

Had a pretty good day.

Watched a video about Hiroshima in English, which was sad, and had a test in PE, which was boring, but apart from that was ok.

Gotta do a silly essay plan for french. Don't like planning essays, prefer writing spontaneously.

I've booked a haircut for tomorrow, don't have a clue how to have it!

On a related note: my school is now officially a faith school! Yay! :blank:

I think I love you Fish, seriously. I'm off to take part in another Alpha Course meeting tonight, comes with having a Christian girlfriend, but hey, I'm willing to take a holistic view of the universe and make an informed opinion.

I think I love you Fish, seriously. I'm off to take part in another Alpha Course meeting tonight, comes with having a Christian girlfriend, but hey, I'm willing to take a holistic view of the universe and make an informed opinion.

I'm going to my school's Alpha Course, partially as a friend forced me to, and partially as there is free food. :heh:

Its been alright today, had a few hic-ups due to a staff member leaving the team of programmers, now we have 3 and a lot of work to do. Been very busy today. Come home, now on net again chillin out with a beer, then going to pub later to enjoy myself.

I'm going to my school's Alpha Course, partially as a friend forced me to, and partially as there is free food. :heh:

Damn right! I'm getting a free curry every Monday. If they're paying, I'm going. Some of the lectures they have do make you think, and it's always fun debating as the only non-Christian there, I still have a problem with the fundamental linchpins of religion though.

Damn right! I'm getting a free curry every Monday. If they're paying, I'm going. Some of the lectures they have do make you think, and it's always fun debating as the only non-Christian there, I still have a problem with the fundamental linchpins of religion though.

My little debating group that I'm in consists of, amongst others:

This forum's very own Domjcg, a fairly un-devout catholic.

A rapid evangelist Christian, who claims to talk in tongues.

A very argumentative pantheist.

Myself, a de facto atheist.

And, last, by my no means least, a teacher who says to his students when they mess up "you've let yourself down, you've let me down, and you've let your god down" (and thats one of the better things he does/says).

It's certainly an interesting way to spend one's Friday lunchtimes...

Today I was walking down some stairs at school, when I came across a chavette. It happened to be the one who is constantly taking the piss out of me from afar, and yelling mean things about how I dress etc.

I took great pleasure in 'accidently' stepping on the backs of her ankles several times.

I know I lead a sad life :(

Free food is a great reason to go to a club.

Main reason I go to my college's Gay Club (as well as the fact my best friend goes). Lol.

my day constisted of dentists chair (i don't mind the dentist is not that bad...?) and essay writing

i also got this AWESOME MYSPACE MESSAGE

hellogoodbye

Date: 5 Nov 2007 19:13

Subject: "no one wants to go to your party, BORElando."

Body: strangers with candy? anyone? yeah?

anywhooo, i DO wanna go to your party scorelando. so wheres the crazy rave tonight? we're chillin by wet and wild (...in orlando fl, if you couldn't suss that out fromt he bad puns). and its nice out! and i just wanna dance till im sore...lando.

yeah! xo

ps. we play tomorrow. at hard rock live. and we'll be heading west soon. on tour. lando.

A mate of mine found out today that his chemistry coursework was never marked by his teacher, thus failing him in his AS-level.

:blank:

This has also put his life on hold for another yeah, as he wants/wanted to do Molecular Biology or Biochemistry at Uni, but couldn't continue Chemistry into A2 for obvious reasons.