Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

That's kinda...disturbing.

Well got back from my first exam (Criminal Law). I don't expect to pass it since I need an astoundingly high mark to pass, i'm planning on taking it in Semestar 3 again anyway. Then when I get home, sister passes me the phone (crazy coincedence) and her boyfriend is on telling me details for the Alton Towers trip he's planning for his Birthday. So he said it was costing £77 for a park ticket and hotel alone, then he said the current price for the train is another 70 odd, making it around £150, for a day at Alton Towers and some sleep. Talk about steep.

I couldn't afford a Download ticket at £180, and that was me staying from the Wednesday to Sunday, but for £30 less I get to spend a night in a lodge and 1 day at Alton Towers ¬_¬

Then I told my sister that it seems really steep and I really dunno if I can go, she leaves in a huff. I don't even have a job and they expect me to pay that much to celebrate someones birthday...

You were getting As in the practice papers, right? I wouldn't worry too much then, UMS is your friend. I thought I'd failed my C4, but got 100 UMS.

I don't know why, but coming from you that sounds very re-assuring. :smile:

Bit of an awkward day today (maybe not as awkward as Tom's :p )

My mum sat me down and told me the whole story of how my dad died - very sad story :/

The I had to go for a bbq with our new neighbours - also trés awkward..

I've found school a lot more bearable now that I can just choose when I want to go. I've been leaving early all week, it's nice to have a bit of extra time off.

Tellyn needs to be the first person to post on page 360.

That way, the thread will have come full circle.

Are we on page 360 yet? :heh:

Bit of an awkward day today (maybe not as awkward as Tom's :p )

My mum sat me down and told me the whole story of how my dad died - very sad story :/

The I had to go for a bbq with our new neighbours - also trés awkward..

I had the how your mother died talk while I was out with them for a meal, it was abit weird because I couldn't get upset in a restuarant haha.

I remember that paper. What music did you get?

Though they lost my papers so I got a U (upgraded to an E as they lost the papers). Which sucks ass as my coursework was apparently one of the better ones in our class.

I remember that paper. What music did you get?

Though they lost my papers so I got a U (upgraded to an E as they lost the papers). Which sucks ass as my coursework was apparently one of the better ones in our class.

Last year's paper was alright. The music this time around was easier to answer questions on but the questions themselves were tougher.

The essay questions at the end, we got to choose from Maneater by Nelly Furtado or If You Were There, Beware by the Arctic Monkeys. Surprisingly I went for Maneater (and was the only one that did too apparantly :P)

Other songs included Fallin' by Alicia Keys, Rock Around The Clock (2 versions, the second was by Sex Pistols), a Shy FX song, Enter Sandman by Metallica, Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan and a few more I've forgotton.

I guess I either did reeaaaallllyyy shit on the other exams, or they're just incompetent bastard who were looking for an excuse to cover up their mistake.

Their excuse was (when I requested a remark) 'Sorry, we have lost your paper, looking at previous work* we have upgraded you to an E again sorry blahblahblah"

*What previous work. :/

So...erm, yeah, just did like the last exam of my degree today. I'm kinda officially free now for like...erm...THE REST OF MY LIFE!

It feels strangely anti-climatic now though, and all the things I was buzzing to do yesterday, seem to no longer appeal so much. I dunno if it's because I'm overwhelmed and can do everything with no idea where to start, or because it was just the procrastinatory fever...

I've had a good day. Work experience was nice and easy. Was cooked fish and chips and got tea and cream scones. And I don't think I actually did any work.

Did not go for a drink with bro as he went to watch the match. Went to the pub I used to work at and they said I can have a job when I get back, just give them a ring. Win.

Went to see my mom and sat around in SCS for about 2 hours. Had a somewhat frank talk, about time. But all is good. Then went to Maplins (like 2 doors down) and saw my friends. Popped to Sainsburys with him and he said a cashier job will be open soon and mine when I want it. Win.

Rang his wife and confirmed im still doing her brother's wedding and arranged stuff. £250 Win.

And the guy im doing work experience for pointed me in a possible direction after uni; ship cruise photographing. Rent and food is paid for, so all money earned (which isn't that much but at least min. wage eh?) is paid for. Get to see the world. Could be fun for a few years. Win.

DAY OF WIN.

However none of that compares to Tom's story.

Had a bit of a boring day today. Someone came round to see the house (need a roomie) but they didnt seem too interested tbh. They seemed a bit uncomfortable for some reason. :confused:

How...very odd...

Wonder why, you seem like a nice enough guy.