Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

THATS THE ONE, OFFICER!!!!! O__O!!!

... the dangerous thing is - that one tastes like pure molten heaven. :nono:

Yeah it does taste a little bit like calpol mixed with red bull!! wacky! That one I got from a tkd comp! though there is a shop in oxford that sells them for 89p a bottle *what a rip off!!*

This time though it just kept hurting, even after walking for a while. But ah well, I didn't drop dead or anything. =P

Unfit some? :P I kid...

Haha, apparently my mate (18) had a 15 year old grind with him at his drama class.

What makes it funny is he's not exactly what you'd call a womanizer:

"So this 15 year old was rubbing her bottom against my crotch area"

"Phil, you were getting grinded by a 15 year old..."

As canand would say "I like grinding. Grinding is erotic."

I have now 12 hours to write my essay and am yet to write a single word. I have Lucozade and books on my side and the enthusiasm that I really need to get the damn thing done. Zelda manga is distracting though, even though it does have some terrible dialogue.

Guest bluey
Yeah it does taste a little bit like calpol mixed with red bull!! wacky! That one I got from a tkd comp! though there is a shop in oxford that sells them for 89p a bottle *what a rip off!!*

¥ 150 over here - bout 79p... so your shop in oxford is pretty good!! :grin:

...i'm having a cup of tea and some chocolate panda biscuits before i go to work ^___^ ahh bliss~

Well today I was supposed to be going to London with the gf, but she's thrown a paddy so looks like I'm doing something else.

Now the dilemma is, do I go out with the boys and/or the girls, in which case she'll probably be annoyed that I found something else to do all of a sudden. Or, do I stay in, and be bored for most of the day. Or, do I go out and buy mario kart and stay in, in which case she'll probably find some way to be mad at me.

Ellmater! Yus, you need to go out with the boys and let her stew. She ruined your day with the paddy so you have the right to enjoy yourself.

Just finished Firefly! Certainly is a little gem of a series, and I can see why people were in uproar over it's cancellation. Gotta see Serenity now. Mmm.

Ordered lotsa pizza last night and gorged* myself. Feeling/looking FATTY. I hate my life. S'posed to be a bbq this afternoon/evening, but it was raining earlier and despite this "patch of sunshine" there's ominous looking coulds o'er yonder. Oh well. Got X-FILES SEASON TWO TO WATCH WOOOO!! Did watch the first episode and as predicted felt a little underwhelmed. Accidentally read a couple of things on the back of the box which sparked ancient memories into life - despite having inklings, I didn't want them confirmed -- which they are now, dammit.

CEASING RAMBLATIONS.

*Isn't it weird how gorge and gorgeous are so similar?

I got's myself a job interview with the NHS on 21/4/08 :) £18k per year starting wage and its less hours and much less work than what i do now :P:P:P

Congratulations. :)

My day: Early this morning, me and my housemates were still awake and had a laugh. By early, I mean late yesterday, so 1 a.m. We were fooling around, and the girls I'm living with stole my shoes and pulled my trousers off. Yes, I was molestered by 4 ladies, and I loved every second of it. Finding the trousers, on the other hand, was quite hard. Bitches.

Then, the saga between me and my housemate is continuing. We were in the same bed and a lot of stuff happened. Lots of touching, kissing, and then I stroked her Zimbabwe. Got up this morning and went on the bus for a good 20 mins or so handing in her essay for her.

Got back, went to Sainsbury's to get some food, and I've been sat here eating jam doughnuts for the last half hour - it's most divine. On facebook, and doing this Premier League application with my mates, it's seriously addictive. I've been upping the stats of all my players, and I'm starting to win quite a lot of games now. :)

haha yeah but I don't think I've ever done that..

Hmm, though I am slightly confused as to what to wear tonight..which normally doesn't happen, but if I wear a skirt I'll feel comfortable but it's bad weather, but if I wear skinny jeans I'll look boring..

>_>

Guest bluey
Ew no, that's erm quite something xD, I'll probably wear a skirt, ^.^ I never be able to wear them, so I want to wear them as much as possible!

did you only get your hips recently...? :wtf:

i wish i had this problem ~ every morning i wake up and think "ooh what shall i wear toda---- oh yeah ... a suit."

:blank: BOOOOOORING.

did you only get your hips recently...? :wtf:

i wish i had this problem ~ every morning i wake up and think "ooh what shall i wear toda---- oh yeah ... a suit."

:blank: BOOOOOORING.

Nah I used to have ''issues'' so I just didn't wear anything but trousers!

ack suits, but then the shirts you had seem nice to wear! :)

Guest Stefkov

Today was fun. Didn't have a shower so I felt nasty. Just general laughs:

Saying our photography teacher is in Gladiators. Just because we wanted to.

The dark rooms door got stuck so a girl was trapped in the dark room for a while.

Laughing at some pictures I had.

nice.