N-Europe

and Rokhed that sounds horrible. Why not just chuck her out now?

Like I said, it's complicated. I don't want to go in to the details, but I completely understand why she needs to do what she has to do, and if I were in her position I'd probably do the same thing, most people would.

Walking to work in the dark is not really made of yay but I did and managed to not kill the manager as he pissed me off immensly within a few minutes of turning up. But it all went well. Busy, with Wiis coming in and Pro Evo out and I didn't have a lunch so I could finish at 3 rather than 4, but we had some angry Polish guy going crazy in the store so I stayed to sort it out and didn't leave until 3.45.

But I bought a Wii (for ebay) and got a haircut so im all good now :)

I've had a great day! I met up with my friend for a few hours and bought Metroid and Tingles Lol Based Adventures from GAME.

One of the staff in the GAME near me looked a bit like Ashley but with different coloured hair! it was quite odd! :D

There is a slightly altered version of me in every game branch. Its what keeps the company afloat. (Seriously, I was doing like three people's jobs today) What colour hair did he have?

There is a slightly altered version of me in every game branch. Its what keeps the company afloat. (Seriously, I was doing like three people's jobs today) What colour hair did he have?

He had sort of dark blonde hair! I liked him He was friendly and cheered at me when i bought Metroid! :D No one else seemed to be buying it... :)

My day was awesome.

Went to Chessington World of Adventures.

Was fun, but I got soaking wet and freezing after going on Rameses' Revenge!

Was worth it though.

I have an ear infection though, I think. Can't get a doctors appointment til Monday. Dammit.

Hmm, today was fairly good. I thought I was going to have to do a 6 hour practical, but I got an email saying that it'd been changed to an online thingy that would only take two hours, and it actually took more like one. So I had plenty of time to do my mammoth amount of chemistry work, just finished it now. If I force myself to do my maths as well, then that just leaves 2 essays and 3 hours of lectures for the weekend.

Hmm, mayhap one of these days I shall buy a Wii. I've still never played on one... I want Metroid and Super Paper Mario.

no rest for the wicked grunchy

also, i learnt today that you should never have sex with the curtains open, i was delievering my papers, when the bedroom window caught my eye, the couple up there were getting thier groove on, i look up and all i see are feet and then when i circle round to leave a man and ladys torso, i felt so awkward watching =/ i was like :o and then...ok...this is odd move on. now.

He had sort of dark blonde hair! I liked him He was friendly and cheered at me when i bought Metroid! :D No one else seemed to be buying it... :)

I have dark blonde hair...sometimes. Depends what I've done to it and the light and stuff.

no rest for the wicked grunchy

also, i learnt today that you should never have sex with the curtains open, i was delievering my papers, when the bedroom window caught my eye, the couple up there were getting thier groove on, i look up and all i see are feet and then when i circle round to leave a man and ladys torso, i felt so awkward watching =/ i was like :o and then...ok...this is odd move on. now.

Should have wrote 6/10 on the paper.

Im annoyed. Trying to find 'Talkie Walkie' and I know I've seen it somewhere but can't find it. Having to listen to it on my ipod.

I have dark blonde hair...sometimes. Depends what I've done to it and the light and stuff.

Im annoyed. Trying to find 'Talkie Walkie' and I know I've seen it somewhere but can't find it. Having to listen to it on my ipod.

I thought you had brown hair? :) Maybe it was you.... :heh:

but i may have got a message back saying Bloc party suck :P

the oddest thing is that they saw me talking by just before they started *tuts* exibitionists

I thought you had brown hair? :) Maybe it was you.... :heh:

Dyed it six weeks ago. Will post a new picture in UIG if you're at all interest. If not yeah, blondish now.

but i may have got a message back saying Bloc party suck :P

the oddest thing is that they saw me talking by just before they started *tuts* exibitionists

6/10 is a generic score :p

Doy. Just bought something off ebay and then found it was cheque only. Who doesn't use paypal nowadays. Pff.

I just finished a 12 hour shift which culminated in our Halloween Fright Night!

Basically we all dress up and scare the shit out of kids/parents. We have a haunted train ride where stuff happens as the train goes by. I was situated at the first 'stop' and had to climb out of a car and hobble over to the train, just as I reached it some guy would come at me with an angle grinder and slam it into my back (with the blade removed of course)! I then had to run across the field to the tunnel where I got to jump out at people. I made a fair few people swear so I know I was doing a good job!

Got the day of tomorrow so I can rest then have another Fright Night in the evening, can't wait!

I just finished a 12 hour shift which culminated in our Halloween Fright Night!

Basically we all dress up and scare the shit out of kids/parents. We have a haunted train ride where stuff happens as the train goes by. I was situated at the first 'stop' and had to climb out of a car and hobble over to the train, just as I reached it some guy would come at me with an angle grinder and slam it into my back (with the blade removed of course)! I then had to run across the field to the tunnel where I got to jump out at people. I made a fair few people swear so I know I was doing a good job!

Got the day of tomorrow so I can rest then have another Fright Night in the evening, can't wait!

I'm sure it was you're great acting and all that madness that really freaked people out... but nah, Edd. Let me reveal the true scene:

"Mommy its a great big orange haired monster!" :cry:

*Parents swear profusely.*

I'm sure it was you're great acting and all that madness that really freaked people out... but nah, Edd. Let me reveal the true scene:

"Mommy its a great big orange haired monster!" :cry:

*Parents swear profusely.*

Aye, that's probably how it happened.... Although my hair has been more blonde than ginger recently and it was white(ish) tonight!

:heh:

Guest Stefkov

Had the usual sit around and do nothing in college day.

Got home and played Fifa for a bit, went to grandparents at 3. Had cod..nice cod.

Then went to the Uki club to work. Next time I'm asked for an Obolon or pivo when there are signs everywhere, even one right under their nose saying we have no liscence, I am going to snap. I could hear it in my voice today, the sarcy what the fuck it's right under your nose I don't care if I'm selling them alcohol I'm not selling it to you tone.

had an absolutely WONDERFUL day.. minus a few crappy points but they were totally slammed by the good points :D

- woke up realising its FRIDAY (wonderful on its own)

- we got a tv to work in the flat so loose woman was on this morning :D

- got a seat on the train home :D

- completed snowboard kids before greg (he's had it longer)

- got metroid for 19.99 due to gift cards and reward cards

- lovely shortbread cookies outta marks and spencers

- found out today i got like 270 pound from work - and we got a BONUS!

- had a lovely night with greg (nuff said on that :heh: )

- lovely dinner :D

- jonathon ross was funny (tampons?!)

- YAY

lol'd at your last point MBAM ("-YAY"):)

Had a good day today! I've got a mate over and we're watching all these horror movies while a little drunk. So far we've watched when a stranger calls, black christmas and we're almost at the end of stephen kings It (Which I have to say is mighty freaky!)

lol'd at your last point MBAM ("-YAY"):)

Had a good day today! I've got a mate over and we're watching all these horror movies while a little drunk. So far we've watched when a stranger calls, black christmas and we're almost at the end of stephen kings It (Which I have to say is mighty freaky!)

I'M having a VERY GOOD DAY :D

best day in a while