Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I was in sheffield the other day and I just saw some girls in mini skirts and a top which literally had an open back!

I was in a massive windcoat and I couldnt understand how they could do that without thinking twice.

Wasnt complaining but damn.. it must have been cold..

You can usually tell by looking at her front.

Could be of one of those gravity defying ones which has no straps?!

Frankily it was the front which put the fear of god into me to look at the back!

Why what was happening at the front?

*Thinks of business class*

*Shivers*

Thanks a lot now you've put me off of my dinner.

My day has been pretty good - I've been playing ye olde N64 Star Wars Episode I Racer and watching Sharpe.

Oh, and random (yet very attractive :wink:) girl has added me on Myspace. When I asked her how she knew me, she responded with "i dont ;) your pic caught my eye when i was browsin people last night lol".

Win? Not quite - she lives in Scotland...

At true gentlemen would bestow me with that said girl on myspace. It's only fair seeing as I live in Scotland...

"Hey, I know this guy off the internet who may live near you, he wants to go out with you."

Yeah, 'cause that'll work. :heh:

Why what was happening at the front?

Thanks a lot now you've put me off of my dinner.

My past hour has consisted of very loud music

yum skindred...^.^

My one is spent listening to The Morning of, doing coursework and freezing my ass off >.<

*throws up*

Guest Stefkov

Just spent the last 3 hours watching House that was recorded from the marathon on the Hallmark channel.

<3 House.

My day has been pretty good - I've been playing ye olde N64 Star Wars Episode I Racer and watching Sharpe.

Oh, and random (yet very attractive :wink:) girl has added me on Myspace. When I asked her how she knew me, she responded with "i dont ;) your pic caught my eye when i was browsin people last night lol".

Win? Not quite - she lives in Scotland...

Meh, weekly occurence for me. Don't know why they bother as they always seem to live in England. And they add me on MSN too, I block them shortly afterwards.

My day's been pretty bad. French Oral tomorrow and no revision has been done - don't care anyway. Went out for a meal with my family and sister's boyfreind and my mum had to go to hospital because she's feeeling really bad - withdrawal symptoms from taking really strong antibiotics for months for a deep jaw infection.

I had a test drive to bradford to make sure I know the way to work for tomorrow (its my first day) and to time it. Although I haven't done it with rush hour traffic. So I'm setting off at 7am and I start at 9am. I'm slightly bricking it, more so on the traveling than the meeting new people. I hope all goes well and its and early night for me!