Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosey Rupee Land actually :p

And Letty has a giant journey today. 9am - 6pm = Train from London to Aberdeen, gets on the boat at 6pm and gets into Lerwick dock around 13 hours later.

And I got a drunken Wii message from Fierce_Link. :D

How is flinky, he's been gone for a while now.

I woke up sick today, yay. I felt feverish so I cut training short and went to the doctors. Brilliant place, doctors smoking whilst they treat their patients. This is a free soceity friends.

Got a shit load of medication, trying to down it all now. Had a 6 hour nap, then went to pick up dinner.

Should be alright by tomorrow. Month left before I come home for Christmas!!

well I slept through my alarm so I missed my lectures again...doh. That'll teach me for staying up and playing Super Metroid all night. Gonna head into town in about 10-15 mins and get me a copy of Prime 3. Also anyone notice that Yoshis Story is out on the VC today.

He sounded fine, apart from the obvious drunken-ness. :heh: He wanted to know when Galaxy is out, he hasn't been on N-E in a while.

Doctors smoking?? That's irony for you. You're in China right?

Well try and get him back on here, he's the kind of good old fashioned forumite we need in dollaps at the moment.

And yeah, i'm out east at the moment. Funnily enough it still blew the NHS out of the water.

Guest Stefkov

I've finally finished for half term so now I have a whole week ahead of me of getting a bit of moola.

Which will pay off my debts...poo.

A decent start to the day because I had some dreams that... woulda been awesome if they were real. :weep: So since waking and realising it was only a dream its all gone downhill.

Got the Wii Jackets in earlier though, but I don't know if thats good or not. Had bacon too, thats about as good a thing as has happened today!

Oh right, what happened Rok?

We may not get along but Im sorry to hear that.

It's complicated, the basic upshot is I'm no longer her number one priority, and that she is only staying with me till she can make arrangements to pursue her other interests, it's not somebody else though, at least.

Yeah sorry to hear that Rokhed.

Cheers

I have had a brilliant yesterday and today. Got up 5:30a.m yesterday and headed down to London. Finally found Camden town and the Roundhouse (after asking a few kind old women) and went to collect my ticket for Paul McCartney's gig there, and joined the queue of a hundred or so people on the street to get a good spot inside. Everyone was very friendly and talkative in the queue, which was good for me, seeing as I had come down alone. Gig was fantastic, if a little short, but I was very close to him and had a good view,and he played many classic Beatle's songs and quite a few Wings and solo songs that I love too! Defintley a highlight of my life.

Journey home wasn't so good tho. Had to wait 5 hours in Milton Keynes for a train!! Bloody connections, and comany's going on strike. Tut tut. This was 2:00a.m till 7:00a.m this morning too, so I was very cold and very sleepy, but did manage to stay awake. Popped into Chester on the way home to do a bit of shopping too, which was great, as it was dead, so I had all the shop's for myself!