Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Woke up with a sore throat and work was pretty hectic since its half term, but all in all it's been a fairly decent day.

At least it was until I went onto N-Europe and had saw that somebody decided to post a spoiler in the headline for a piece of Super Mario Galaxy news! I've been trying to avoid everything about the game but now have had what would have been a pretty big surprise ruined! I suggest that whoever posted that piece changes the title and probably the little description underneath so that no one else has something spoilt for them!

Today in school was really boring (four hours of model drawing then three hours for Illustration, which is my favourite class but we're doing a political kind of drawing now, bleh).

Now I'm stuck with a horrible headache and general tiredness. I also need to have certain sketches ready for a class tomorrow, cause it's the last time we can get the teacher's opinion before we have to hand in the actual painting... And of course I'm stuck not knowing what to draw for it right now. =(

My day was boring as normal and shocked that UK was the gannondorf.

I'll ditto with that.

Also, I didn't know Luigi was in Galaxy. Was he in Mario 64? I don't remember him in it or even Sunshine either (?) so it was hardly a given he would be in Galaxy. Just saying cos I've been avoiding Galaxy stuff like the plague, I watched one short video back at E3 and that has been all.

I don't get how Luigi being in Mario Galaxy is a spoiler... Thats like saying:

"Hey Jesus is in the bible!"

"OMG SPOILAR!"

Of course it's a spoiler, he wasn't in Mario 64 or Sunshine, so it would have been a nice a surprise when he appeared!

But Gannondorf spelt so poorly and Uk had some sense of English. How did it put together in the end?

Yeah, I'm suprised too cos they spelt so differently... and UK survived a while longer than The Gannondorf. I think it was figured by some of em over an MSN conversation. Drama!

Of course it's a spoiler, he wasn't in Mario 64 or Sunshine, so it would have been a nice a surprise when he appeared!

Yep yep, roger that Eddage.

Had a pretty good day. Did nothing all day apart from Zelda and MSN.

Had athletics, which was fun, 4x1mile, 1 minute between each. It was bloody freezing!

And now I'm watching Arsenal, 6-0 so far! I could have got a ticket!

And wow at UK being banned. He seemed like a decent kid most the time, wouldn't have guessed he was a previously banned member. Surprised with motion's ban too, he seemed like a nice guy, just a tad argumentative at times.

Woke up with a sore throat and work was pretty hectic since its half term, but all in all it's been a fairly decent day.

At least it was until I went onto N-Europe and had saw that somebody decided to post a spoiler in the headline for a piece of Super Mario Galaxy news! I've been trying to avoid everything about the game but now have had what would have been a pretty big surprise ruined! I suggest that whoever posted that piece changes the title and probably the little description underneath so that no one else has something spoilt for them!

That's my fault. :( Sorry.

Got up this morning about 5:30 i did more work, then played some more on the 360 (failing at Lumines)

Then i had lunch while watching The Simpsons (Flaming Moes!) and then the rest of my day has been taken up by watching Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

In short a pretty lazy day! :D

5:30! Jesus thats early. I can't even contemplate getting out of bed intill at least half 8, and then it's a massive struggle to try to.

Went to bed at 5am. Slept til midday. Lecture at 2 which was okay. Then got home, cooked a curry and watched Heroes with my roomate. Dossed around for a bit and shes watching something now, and after thats finished me and my other housemate are going to play Mario Kart.

Only downside of the day is the looming thought of work tomorrow.

5:30! Jesus thats early. I can't even contemplate getting out of bed intill at least half 8, and then it's a massive struggle to try to.

Lol yeah it is! It's the best time to get work done though! :D i'll have a lie in tommorrow and get up at 6 :heh:

Early in the morning is when my mind is most active and focused! :)

After lunch i can't concentrate on work so much so it's best to get it out the way in the morning to have the rest of the day for FUN!