Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stupid idea, James.

Path is icy, and there's a party at mine tonight, so I boiled some water in teh kettle to melt the ice... And I need about 60 kettles worth to make the path walkable. If anything I've somehow melted the snow into ice, making it even more trecharous.

I'll try checking my online balance after this post

EDIT: I was able to.

My 360 is giving me 50% red ring of doom, but it's still letting me play games... HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?!

Plus my sexy dragon model is coming along nicely, I think I've finished the dragon, just now the two broads which ride it. Which is proving more difficult than it should, because some paint keeps coming off at certain areas. The whole point of undercoating is to stop this shit from happening. Might post a picture of the dragon, or maybe wait til it's all done. Waddaya think Gringos?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

FUuuuuu...

Shouldn't have ordered that pizza yesterday.

Went to Netto to gather booze and nibbles for the party tonight. There must've been some radio report about an Imminent Apocalypse because the place was ridiculously busy.

So I netted Pringles, Kettle chips, dips, peanuts, sausages and bacon and cheese and, of course, booze for my housemate and for myself, and queued for 20 mins, with a twice-as-long line forming behind me.

And my card is declined.

Cue a 15 min skeet up to the nearest cash machine in my ill-prepared t-shirted torso to find I have the grand sum of £13 to my name.

12 mins of gliding back (twas downhill) I efficiently part my red sea of food, pontooning the Essentials.

6x strongbow

6x fosters

3x 15-pack bubble gum

2x Random Assortment Of pretzel-like Stuff

I now have £3 in the account to last me for the next 20 days, not enough alcohol for myself to get drunk at my own birthday party, just about enough food to look paltry, and half a cold pizza.

And no salt.

And I'm pretty sure my mobile phone bill is still to be taken out.

Might do a garden sale. Bathroom cabinet £5. Bookcase £10. Non-essential shit like that.

My day started really, really weird.

I dreamt that me and ReZ lived near each other, or he had just moved into some kind of halls where I (in my dream) lived.

And we had a massive argument about something really, really serious and close to-home (have no idea, comics?).

And he was really upset and posted on here about how someone he had met on here was a douche (but everyone knew it was me) and that he was really upset.

I then woke up and was like, wtf?

And then I fell asleep, but thought I was... awake, and checked my iPhone under my pillow for the forums and saw that it was true and had happened! :o

I then PM'd ReZ and said sorry that I was a massive ghey and we hugged.

I then woke up again with an erection.

Well that last bit wasn't true.

But I was very confused.

Do I fancy ReZ?

Stupid idea, James.

Path is icy, and there's a party at mine tonight, so I boiled some water in teh kettle to melt the ice... And I need about 60 kettles worth to make the path walkable. If anything I've somehow melted the snow into ice, making it even more trecharous.

facepalm.jpg

My day started really, really weird.

I dreamt that me and ReZ lived near each other, or he had just moved into some kind of halls where I (in my dream) lived.

And we had a massive argument about something really, really serious and close to-home (have no idea, comics?).

And he was really upset and posted on here about how someone he had met on here was a douche (but everyone knew it was me) and that he was really upset.

I then woke up and was like, wtf?

And then I fell asleep, but thought I was... awake, and checked my iPhone under my pillow for the forums and saw that it was true and had happened! :o

I then PM'd ReZ and said sorry that I was a massive ghey and we hugged.

I then woke up again with an erection.

Well that last bit wasn't true.

But I was very confused.

Do I fancy ReZ?

I had a similar dream. Well kinda similar. You were there. And I woke up with an erection.

I could see him do that. Dude moans a lot. :heh:

Speaking of dreams had one the other night the girl I had a crush on told me she liked me, but I didn't quite hear right so I walked away (presuming the conversation to be over) then found out what she had said and tried to find her (random things happened to prevent this) and eventually did but she was too upset to talk to me. I could see me actually doing this.

So I had a fairly unlucky holiday to Geneva. I was only there for a day and a half, and managed to get my wallet stolen, then got food poisoning which kicked in just in time for the journey home...

Bad luck dude. Sorry to hear :(

Ah supergrunch what a load of balls, was it a lot of money taken or just cards?

My days been pretty good, I got abit fed up last night whilst doing work and decided I wasn't staying in today, went to trafford centre. Which is a pretty easy journey, it was only my close thats horrible, wheel spinning on my drive, not fun.

Bought less than I wanted, but means less money wasted, woo. It was fun in the car park, nobody was able to see the spaces so I was parked nearly in a tree, interesting.

Had to be at work for 10. Left at half 8, as outside my house the snow is about a foot deep and I assumed the roads would be deadly. I also needed to get petrol. Got to work at about 10 past 9. Early kudos FTW. Then overheard the big boss telling my boss that we would be gone by 3 to avoid driving home in the dark. Early kudos combined with less actual working hours FTMFW.

Had to shovel snow from about quarted past 2. Was quite fun actually. The boss then took us to the pub and payed for drinks as a reward. We all talked about how it's the works policy to hire attractive people and anyone considered "below par" gets a "moose horn". Basically people make a moose noise when they're around. It was massively cheauvanistic and hilarious. It's OK though since there was a woman there with us. That makes sexism fine. An example of a conversation:

"We should get "larger lady X" to pole dance on our stand, that would get peoples attention"

"We'd need a bigger pole"

"Yeah "Polish lady" isn't that sturdy"

Good times.

Disclaimer: I didn't contribute to said conversations. Merely pretended to look disgusted, turned away and laughed.

I managed to find the concrete path to my house today, all it took was a Shovel, a Snow-Shovel and 1/2 a tub of Waitrose Salt Crystals. I'm impressed with myself.

And, like i read in the Snow Topic. This weather has outstayed it's welcome. It's bloody freezing out, but at least some of the snow has shifted (and by some, i mean you can see gaps in some of the pavements again). And my area is forecast light snow on Sunday/Monday. Hopefully that is it to be fair.

Enough of my rant in the above, at least i got a good session on MK earlier.

Unlucky, dude. How was the city?

Yep, it was quite cool to wander around otherwise, especially the old bit of the city. Not quite as chocolate-shoppy as I'd been led to believe however.

Ah supergrunch what a load of balls, was it a lot of money taken or just cards?

Cards plus 240 Swiss Francs, stolen right after I got there. :sad: Should be able to get it back on insurance though. Thankfully I was with my girlfirend who was kind enough to lend me some money - if I'd been there on my own I'd have been totally stuck.