Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hehe. Somebody gave me a link on FF for a Facebook "Dislike" button. It works wonders, because people want to know how i can "somehow" dislike their Status. Anybody wants the link to this, let us know.

I'd like a link to it. Why aren't you posting it?

Interesting morning.

On Sunday during my warm-up for sparring at the gym, I twisted my ankle quite badly - spent the day off work yesterday. I came in today because I lose about 40 quid for every day I don't go in, so yeah, have to be careful.

Anyway, my work is out of the city using a 45 minute long underground trip that gets EXTREMELY crowded at the main terminal (people actively fight over seats). But luckily I hobbled to the front of the queue and got on. A slightly -certainly not past 3 months pregnant lady came up to me and asked me to give up my seat to her, which I politely declined. Can't be standing up for 45 minutes, wouldn't make it, sorry, ask the guy over there. I twisted my ankle love.

"That's not my fault, give me your seat."

Pointing at her half-assed bump:

"That's not my fault. Get the person responsible to give you his seat."

She walked off in a huff. Actually it might have been a minute and a huff. Thing is normally I would have given my seat to her on any other day, but no way will my ankle take it.

Also:

Shanghai's house prices are going through the roof at the moment. When we bought our apartment in about May, we paid 1.6 million RMB for it. Six months later, it's now worth almost 3 million, 2.71 million RMB to be exact.

I'm hoping we get more of a rise before things stabilise. The plan is to sell it in 10 years after half the mortgage is paid off. If the place is worth 2 million by then, we'll have more than 1 million to use as a deposit on the next place *happy smiley face*

My days been alot better than last week.

Went to class for an hour and spoke to my tutor, he explained what he was trying to say in my email and gave me another idea to do for my animation, so now its alot easier and looks better. Phew.

Going to try and finish that by this evening, then I've got the rest of the week off. Until work saturday, yays.

I've spent the last hour wearing my 15 tog duvet and thermal sleeping bag, preparing myself for the cold sprint to the shower.

Work's 3.15 'til 10 today. But I got tomorrow off again! Huzzah!

Yesterday; had a powercut for two hours, HGFW invited me to visit her at her hometown, and I completed HL2 in one sitting. Today nothing will happen.

I have been overly anticipating the Dexter finale (yeah I have no life, whatever) so I woke up at a decent time to be able to download it, watch it and then go onto work in a state of shock and ohmygod.

Omg wtf bbq @ Dexter.

Omg wtf bbq.

Any famous quotes from Hitler that are 5 words?

Or better, from Darth Vader?

Not sure about Hitler, but Vader came out with all these:

1. "No, I am your father"
  2. "My name is not Quaid"
  3. "You son of a bitch"
  4. "Come on, don't bullshit me."
  5. "You are one ugly motherfucker"
  6. "Your lack of faith = disturbing"
  7. "Obi-Wan has taught you well."
  8. "Billy! Get to da choppa!"
  9. "You cannot hide forever, Luke."
  10. "Don't fail me again, Admiral."
  11. "Asteroids do not concern me"

Worked on getting something up for the upcoming exhibition. Ugh. I don't want anyone to see my shit. Shit being an adjective and a noun.

My work going up is so flimsy and shit. I want a disclaimer beside each bit being like "yes, I know. It's crap, but don't worry, I know what I want to do next term, hopefully I'll do something decent".

One of those shitty days where I feel rubbish about stuff. My mum was "nagging" about this trip to see my gran/family. She thinks that I'll be fine being pushed around Birmingham city all day and night. I know fine rightly that I won't and she's pushing me harder than I'm able to do. She's expecting me to stay 2 days and a night, and get everything done. Whereas I'd much prefer to stay 3 days 2 nights and not be pressured (meaning I can take some time out without losing out on doing things).

I just don't get why people don't understand - yeah I'm only 23 - but i've got severe arthritis and fatigue problems, along with being on a stack of drugs for one problem or the other. I don't obviously look disabled, I don't walk like I can't bear it (not all of the time anyway) so people expect the same as a normal person. And i'm not matching. Makes me feel like a loser/stupid/useless/lazy.

My coping skills seem to get the better of me. If I moaned constantly maybe they'd actually get it.

Guest Captain Falcon
I have the writers block. I feel like I've locked myself inside my own house and I can't find the keys to unlock any of the doors and the windows are too small to clamber out of.

Then smash the window instead - problem solved.

Went for a drink with hot colleague, who shall now be known as Alice. Mostly because she is in a kind of relationship, thus crush is gone. Silly idea anyway, I fail at relationships. Still, nice to amuse the idea for a while. Was nice to catch up too, not seen her in ages :)

Then went round a friend's house for a while. Then a humdrum lecture and yeah...about my day really.

Also:

Oh the people outside are frightful

And the knife is so delightful.

Since we have no over thrill

Let us kill, let us kill, let us kill.

What I came up with while queuing in Boots earlier. I think Dexter may be effecting me :p

Edited by Ashley

Didn't get as much work done today as I'd hoped for.

Tomorrow is another day filled to the brim with work to do.

I really can't wait for this 3 week Christmas break.

It'll be nice to lock myself away in a room and spend a few whole days dedicated to certain tasks.

Where as now I'm trying to do one piece and then suddenly I get asked to do something else for group work.

Or I have to quickly show progress for tomorrow lesson and do whatever, etc.

It'll be nice to lock myself away in a room and spend a few whole days dedicated to certain tasks.

Where as now I'm trying to do one piece and then suddenly I get asked to do someone else for group work.

Masturbation in a group is fun! What are you talking about?

J/K

I hated working with partners at University, they were all lazy idiots. It was never fun and nothing ever got done until the night before.

One of those shitty days where I feel rubbish about stuff. My mum was "nagging" about this trip to see my gran/family. She thinks that I'll be fine being pushed around Birmingham city all day and night. I know fine rightly that I won't and she's pushing me harder than I'm able to do. She's expecting me to stay 2 days and a night, and get everything done. Whereas I'd much prefer to stay 3 days 2 nights and not be pressured (meaning I can take some time out without losing out on doing things).

I just don't get why people don't understand - yeah I'm only 23 - but i've got severe arthritis and fatigue problems, along with being on a stack of drugs for one problem or the other. I don't obviously look disabled, I don't walk like I can't bear it (not all of the time anyway) so people expect the same as a normal person. And i'm not matching. Makes me feel like a loser/stupid/useless/lazy.

My coping skills seem to get the better of me. If I moaned constantly maybe they'd actually get it.

Ah that sounds sucky as hell. :(

Want me to come and have a word?

Bahhh I seem to be getting ill again. Have been having a stuffed nose for the past two/three days, resulting in one of those annoying headaches where it feels like all the snot in the world is located between your eyes or something. Also seem to be developing a sore throat. I think my prediction of me being ill every two months is pretty much right.

So yeah, not going into school today (seemed pointless anyway) and will try to get some stuff done for tomorrow. Still need to figure out what my dissertation will be about, and I have to present this tomorrow. >.>;

Also, all this Dexter talk is making me jealous. I'm still waiting for season 2 to start here, it's getting quite ridiculous. =(

Meh got to sleep at 5am after rendering my animation, its still not finished and its doing something thats incredibly weird. Going to go in tomorrow and ask for help if I can't fix it today.

Got woken up at 11am to clean the house, got a viewing at 3pm for another housemate, meh, cleaned the bathroom only for my housemate (who we found out keeps lying about her age, she thinks she's 28, I knew she was 45. Lying cow) to make a mess literally ten minutes later, I'm still fuming.