Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

This just reminded me of..

ReZ: I'd like you to come up with a sketch for Comedy Rainbow.

Molly: I don't know if I want to be associated with CR.

ReZ: I'll be upset if you don't.

Molly: I'm ok with that.

;):heart:

The pain only doubled due to the denial being funny in and of itself. Also I'm surprised/upset that you aren't in rays of astonishment/impressiveity that I took 72 calls yesterday.

DO A BLOG THOUGH! Tell her forum! Shes funny, a blog would do well. "I don't like you"

Guest Stefkov

Just gonna butt into here with my day so don't mind me.

I woke up midday. Twice today there were annoying silences when I go to make breakfast/cook some food and the guy from room 1 is there. I have this power of always being in the right place at the wrong time. It's making me paranoid, I'd rather just stay in one place all the time.

I also can't decide on a pretty big decision. I'm always having to make these decisions which take me ages to decide, when I ask for help it's never helpful and they always have 2 options to choose from.

Carry on.

TOOT TOOT TOOT!

Make way for the beartrain! :)

*imagines a train packed full of bears*

Where was I? Oh yeh my day. I'll begin yesterday as then I can work my way through a logical thing to end up here.

Yesterday I got caught in the rain! It poured down like the tears of a thousand Walrus' from the sky and I was only in my T-shirt. Admittedly I decided to go out like that to see what it was like. My friend and I went on an epic tek to find Blockbusters. The weather was against us and her Umbrella was getting caught in the wind. My glasses where blurred from all the rain so I was wondering about blindly not even sure we where heading in the right direction. We stopped an old lady who was making her way who told us where it was but also gave me sympathy for being in a T-shirt until my friend was like "he chose to be like this" and then she gave me an odd expression of "whatever floats your boat, young kids these days"

So yeh, rented so movie's and spent the rest of the day/evening/night watching them! :D

Today, I woke up (surprise of the day) did work and then talked to my mother. :) Afterwards I did more work and watched One Tree Hill/listened to music/played Phoenix Wright. Then I went for a KFC! Yummies!

Later on I went to my friends for dinner. It was MEATBALLS and spahetti was tasty tasty then we watched Saki in which ETOPEN GOT TORN APART. (the penguin in my sig)

There is other stuff is well but they are the pointless details.

Guest Stefkov
Amazing.

Who is the guy from room 1, surely not Mr D or Mr (thinks...) er, year one person.

Amazing?

Room 1 is random guy I really don't know anything about. He listens to his music really loud and works at the union shop. Always seems to be in the kitchen at the same time as I am like I said.

Today seems to be sucky.

Feel tired and am bored in school. Got told by my teacher that I completely need to rewrite/rethink my story as it's not good enough. Also have to start looking for a real writer as I can't do this shit.

Have two weeks until another jury comes up, so far I have nothing new to show.

Have an evaluation tomorrow and have no idea what I'm supposed to show them or what I'm really supposed to do.

Only good thing so far is that my teacher agreed to being my dissertation mentor. Hooray.

*wants to go home and crawl into bedddd*

Just raged at Dan about this hot girl he met at leadmill, haha, teasing mostly. But still fun to rage at perfect girls who seem to have perfect faces and skinny bodies. grr at them.

Erm yeah, went out shopping instead of class, traded in some games, woo. Had potato skins at home (homemade, weee). Booked appointments for house viewings. Doing work.

Phew.

It was announced today that our office will be closed by the end of 2010. If we're still there, ReZ and I will therefore be made redundant.

I/we needed a push out of that place so it is positive. I just need ONE of the schemes I'm applying for (that start in September) to accept me!! *crosses everything*

Either way, it seems appropriate to drink a bottle of wine later. It's only fair.

It was announced today that our office will be closed by the end of 2010. If we're still there, ReZ and I will therefore be made redundant.

I/we needed a push out of that place so it is positive. I just need ONE of the schemes I'm applying for (that start in September) to accept me!! *crosses everything*

Either way, it seems appropriate to drink a bottle of wine later. It's only fair.

I was going to thank the post but I thought it might seem I was pleased you lost your job! Wheras I was really going for wine drinking is always awesome.

Hmm first day at upper school today. I worked at a special needs school in the primary bit but I got promoted to the older kids recently. Its really good have loads of fun if today is anything to go by. A lot of quite challenging behaviour but its gonna be good times I reckon.

oh, naturally.

Gutted.

tenchar.

Huh? I thought you were totally relaxed about the situation?!

Or you're making an unfunny joke. ;)

Indeed I am quite relaxed about the whole situation. But yes...that was an unfunny joke.

Like Molz says, we needed something to kick us out of the evil companies hands, and getting kicked out with £5,000 is better than nothing.

Sorry to hear Molly/ReZ. Good luck with your job hunts :)

Speaking of work. I text my student at 12:20 today asking if he was coming in as I was at some shopping centre and it would have been preferable to stay. He text me an hour later when I was at the train station saying "maybe". Then just over an hour later, when I'm about ten minutes away from uni saying he's not coming in >_< Such a fucking waste of time/money and a loss of money.

I carried on to uni as I had a book to return and had gone that far. Bumped into hot colleague so chatted to her for a while, got her number and we agreed to go for a drink later in the week. So there was some positive. Although she's a Twilight fan apparently. That could be a dealbreaker ladies.