Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I think you probably hate me -- but dare you meet the rest of the sheff crew at some point?

Hate you? Obviously. :p

Why would you get the impression I hate you? Any chance to meet new people is something I really can't pass up, so I definitely wouldn't mind doing so at all. :)

I've learned to not go off first impressions anymore, ever. I walked to my enrollment thing for my course with Han this morning and because I'd missed yesterday, I was like the odd one out. I sat there thinking "Oh dear god, I'm so fucked and in a totally none pleasant way". But, when we were lead to this computer room I plucked up the courage to talk to the girl next to me. I only did this because Han text me after she looked through the window saying "TALK TO THE MASSIVE DYKE (I adore this word. I don't mean it offensively, it just sounds like such an offensive word though) NOW. MAKE FRIENDS, SHE LOOKS AMAZING". Shaved head apart from bright greenness on top, huge boots and a kilt. Normally, I'd be to terrified to go up to anyone, let alone someone confident enough to dress like that. She was so amazingly nice! Plus, her name totally didn't fit her look, which made me giggle a little. Made some other friends too, and caught the bus with another girl and arranged to walk up to the course everyday with her. It's just so nice to finally be settling in.

I assumed there'd be like different groups on the course, like the "Tory Boys" and then a couple of BNP douchebags etc. But surprisingly, it was relatively normal. I love my "Lib Dems Rock" badge. It's my new piece of essential wear.

Oh, and managed to talk to my flat-mates properly finally. Was in the kitchen for two hours chatting with a couple of them and arranging a night out. Happy days indeed.

Regardless, it seems my annual trip to Sheffield shall be even grander next year. Hopefully this time I'll have money.

Yes! Meeting is a must. I'll demand you still call me fridge-fucker and/or slut in person too. Otherwise, there'll be hell to pay.

Edited by Slaggis
Automerged Doublepost

Glad to hear you finally plucked up the courage to make a cuppa :p

Although talking to strangers is not always a good thing. I did so last Thursday and ended up getting thrown up on. LET THAT BE A LESSON! :heh: But yeah, a lot of uni is just talking to strangers. And strange people. How else do you expect to get laid? Your face!? Think again!

Glad to hear you finally plucked up the courage to make a cuppa :p

Although talking to strangers is not always a good thing. I did so last Thursday and ended up getting thrown up on. LET THAT BE A LESSON! :heh: But yeah, a lot of uni is just talking to strangers. And strange people. How else do you expect to get laid? Your face!? Think again!

Haha! I did, and it worked. I didn't touch them though. Maybe tomorrow? :wink:

If she lived in Harpenden, I'm here for a few days, so I'll happily firebomb here house if you wish. :smile:

Haha, well it's Topstreet way... :P Nah I've slightly forgiven her now. Or at least she's only a bitch as opposed to a fucking bitch. Had a good old chat on the phone about it, she assures me that it started after we split up and she still misses me... most of which is probably bullshit to make me feel less pissed off but there we go, I bought it.

Anyways. Uni. Love it. Off to a 3d disco at the union now, whatever the hell that is...

Yes! Meeting is a must. I'll demand you still call me fridge-fucker and/or slut in person too. Otherwise, there'll be hell to pay.

Of course my whore-se.

Haha! I did, and it worked. I didn't touch them though. Maybe tomorrow? :wink:

Don't be shy, touch that guy!

Anyways. Uni. Love it. Off to a 3d disco at the union now, whatever the hell that is...

Disco while wearing 3D glasses?

God I miss being a student already. And I wasn't even particularly studentey. I miss the socalising I think. Anyway enough about my depressing life and constantly posting in this thread, im off to watch Frasier then bed. Exciting no?

Ah glad to see everybodies having a good first year already.

I was thinking about being a fresher today and I miss it so much, the excitement, the new people, new places to go, lots of drinking. Sigh :laughing:

I met alot of great people, I met some really sucky people, I so wish I were a fresher again. :blush:

Edited by nightwolf

Its been an ok day. I'm dissapointed in myself for getting up at 12:30pm, my alarm went off at 9:30am. I did make some Cheese and Ham Toasties for Lunch whilst watching Fresh Prince.

I did go on Shift for an hour, unlocked Tier 4 whilst 1/4 way through Tier 2 (i did do half the Invitationals as well). A very fun game i believe, i should really put the code in for the Elite Series i got free.

The girl on my course who keeps chatting to me on facebook and took over the running/organisation of my birthday night has given me a weird vibe since I first met her 3 weeks ago. She's nice, but it's like she has a facet I've yet to see...makes me feel peculiar.

Now I think it's cause she might be flirting...or something? Dunno. I'm mildly scared of what lies beneath.

Whys it gonna be awful? You're a nice guy too James! Give yourself a bit of credit!

I think there's no way that my colleagues could better my own attempts at getting with this girl, therefore it is most likely that they will only hinder my sloth-like attempt to woo the girl. Several scenarios include her being forced to confront her 'feelings' for me, and quickly realising she thinks I'm ugly and freakish and that I remind her of cabbages, and she hates cabbages.

Hate you? Obviously. :p

Why would you get the impression I hate you? Any chance to meet new people is something I really can't pass up, so I definitely wouldn't mind doing so at all. :)

Because he has such a horrible personality, he gets paranoid that people hate him. Bless. :blush:

Yeah basically that. Self-loathing, my brothers.

Over the past few days I have just watched the all the US Office shows (I've lost count at how many times I've watched these), South Park, The Twilight Zone and The Wire.

I also went to go see Elbow at Manchester and Massive Attack at Sheffield. I have university starting again tomorrow so I will not be able to continue this trend.

The girl on my course who keeps chatting to me on facebook and took over the running/organisation of my birthday night has given me a weird vibe since I first met her 3 weeks ago. She's nice, but it's like she has a facet I've yet to see...makes me feel peculiar.

Now I think it's cause she might be flirting...or something? Dunno. I'm mildly scared of what lies beneath.

Dude. That's awesome :P If you're not careful you'll start thinking about her too much, and conniving your next conversation!

Over the past few days I have just watched the all the US Office shows (I've lost count at how many times I've watched these), South Park, The Twilight Zone and The Wire.

I also went to go see Elbow at Manchester and Massive Attack at Sheffield. I have university starting again tomorrow so I will not be able to continue this trend.

You totally can! I watched every single DVD in our flat, plus downloaded what must've been a solid month's worth of TV shows in my last year at uni.

... Yeah so I'm having to re-do that last year... but it's totally possible.

Dude. That's awesome :P If you're not careful you'll start thinking about her too much, and conniving your next conversation!

Hmmm, although. I don't find her particularly attractive :woops:. She has nice hair and a devious face though. She said something (can't remember what) when she logged off that added only more fuel to the fire, but I can't remember what.

Right now I'm not convinced that's it. I get the impression she'd could kill someone by staring at them, and she has a plan.

25770870e91e580f80kq6.jpg

3D? Amazing

Disco? Amazing.

3D Disco? I just came.

Well because we suck, we didn't end up going there. Some guy in our halls convinced us all that he had guest list places for a club in town so we taxied over there, to find that, obviously, he was full of bullshit and there was a massive queue. So took another taxi over to another club with an equally long queue... finally got into a club past midnight. Awesome though, I love how much exponentially better the clubs in Leeds are than the ones back home. Walked home about half 3 I guess, pissed around with my drunk flatmates for a while then here I am. Oh and I got off with some girl from my halls for ages which could be interesting as she wasn't drinking :S Ahhh freshers week....

Need to be up for a union tour thing in a few hours. Aaahhhhh cannot be bothered.

I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeep! =(

My alarm woke me up about 20-25 minutes ago (stayed in bed for 15 minutes with my alarm going off every minute) and I'm now sitting here eating my breakfast and feeling quite... shitty. D:

I couldn't fall asleep last night, at all. It was about 4 am when I finally fell asleep I think, though I kept waking up again and again and again. In the end, I had about 3 hours of sleep... well not even that haha. And I have to spend 9 hours in school and cycle there and back. I feel like a zombie already so I'm not sure how I'm gonna survive. X3

Did you fuck her yet? Anyway if she's the one with blue eyes then yeah....you know how you can TELL if some people are EVIL, literally evil by their face. Well if its the one with blue eyes on the right (K.G.?) then she is TOTALLY evil. TBH.

Yeah basically that. Self-loathing, my brothers.

Fool. You love it. Everyone loves you. And they love getting you dates and getting you on a white board traffic light (?)

I've been Juda Beaning it up, trying to think of Juda Beans for round 2.

Argh!

Bloody fashion, I don't know if any of you men have noticed females walking around, but by god whats with the 80's timewarp going on? I want to buy some nice simple clothes and all I see is stuff that was awful back in the 80's never mind now, retro my bloody arse.

Anyway, not a bad morning, didn't get woken up til 10am today, so thats pretty good! Off to town in abit while its raining to attack anybody wearing anything remotely disgusting and buy some shiny things. :D

Might try get the housemate up, she's being lazy, bwuahaha.

*runs off into the rain*

Wow! I had exactly the same problem.:D

So I browsed the internet pretty much the entire night.

Sleep is a waste of time anyway.

Nooooo sleep is awesome! God I want sleep. Had my first lecture this morning and it just went on and on and on and onnnnnn. In 45 minutes I'll be having my next lecture which is 4 hours longggg. I honestly feel like I'm just gonna collapse from tiredness or something. D:

Most of my friends got to go home already (and some won't have classes again until Tuesdayyyy) so it's extra worse. X3