N-Europe

havent realy enjoyed today. went to the dentist at quater to 10, had to fillings when i was a wake for the first time. definelty didnt like it but will end up doing it again in the future.

i then went to town and made a few purchases, definetly dont buy tiger wood pga tour 06. you cant read the text it thats small (even on HD) and terriable gameplay mechanics.

finished of the day by watching micheal mcyintire which always cheers me up .:)

Today was a boring day. Work and whatnot. I was thinking of working tonights function, an 18th birthday party with people from my old college, the year below, but I was tired and bored as anything. What was playing with my mind was that it would have been an environment consisting not of 30+ year old men swearing, playing fruit machines and generally moaning about their or a relatives health problems. Oh well, another day of it tomorrow, except the ages rise to 70+, haHA!

Funsies.

in from my shift. anouther night collecting glasses, only the washing machine was working tonight, thus making it easier. i also did a little bar work, manning the bar when people went for a wizz/tab/wank. tidied the palce after, amazing how much mess a 30th birthday makes.

im in for the lunch shift tommorow, sure to be fully of stupid people who think that the pub is the best palce to go for sunday lunch.

have found i'll be doing admin on tuesday, im thrilled. anouther skill for my CV and to be honest, what ever stops me washing dishes is fine in my book.

I feel a bit better today. My nose isn't as blocked as it was yesterday, but my head still feels a bit funny. I went to the gym for a little workout, which made me feel better somewhat, and gonna do some exercises before I return to the land of sleepies.

One of my best friends called me today to tell me she had swine flu! She's got a week (at least) off work now, and we kinda had a laugh about it, as she's so illness-prone. She's had meningitis twice, glandular fever, and quite a few other things. Aww. She should be ok, though.

I also found out that my friend failed one of his modules at uni, and failed his dissertation, too! He's working at a school, albeit on unqualified pay...but his contract states that he will start on qualified pay on the condition that he passes his degree. No idea what's going to happen to him now. He'll most likely lose that job and will have to redo the modules, I expect. It's so strange, because he was so, so cocky about his dissertation when he was writing it. "uh, Jim, how many words have you done? Oh, I've done <insert a number greater than mine>"

I spent the rest of my day watching The Ashes, Armageddon, and now Bowfinger.

Erm....Claire is having a birthday BBQ thing. Its very good. Bit annoying that her relatives have now spoken and give a shit more about my mate than me.....erm. Its like they just asked everything about him, stuff they've never asked me. Oh....and now I came upstairs to go for a piss and they leave.

Hmmmm. They're nice enough folks and all but her aunt basically couldn't have shown more blatantly (other than out right saying it) "you chose the right one"

I don't actually care though. Its awkward not having anything in common with anyone. At least some people actually humour my ridiculous passion for comic books. Blah blah blah.

I actually seriously don't care, it has been pretty awesome. :D Chocolate fountains FTWZ.

*hugs for the Resaucemens*

It's so strange, because he was so, so cocky about his dissertation when he was writing it. "uh, Jim, how many words have you done? Oh, I've done <insert a number greater than mine>"

I remember you moaning about that :heh: Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Went to my sisters yesterday as it was her husband's birthday. We had some drinkies, played a random star trek board game then Family Guy Monopoly, then some sing star, pretty fun night.

Back to work tomorrow, quite looking forward to it though instead of the old 'oh no not work again' feeling.

Today! I am off to a party at a sort-of-friends'-house, you know, the kind of person you talk to and you know the friend circle and such but you're not a good friend of the person and feel a bit weird about going?

...yeah. That. Also, Lucy is going. So.. :D

Guest Captain Falcon

Last month I brought a necklace as a present for someones birthday and then gave it to them when I went to visit them. A couple of days later, they came back to me and said they can't accept it - the reason escapes me at the moment.

Anyway, they said they'd return it to me so I could get it exchanged or a refund but until it was in my hands, there was nothing I could do. So she eventually got round to sending it to me this Monday just gone. Unfortunately, I wasn't at home on Tuesday to pick it up so there wasn't much I could do about it straight away. once I got back home, I rang on Friday and asked where I stand with returns. They said that the Thursday was the last day they could have done something about it but that if I come in at the weekend, they'll see what they can do.

Well it turns out they can't do anything and now I have a necklace I have no use for at all since I'm not into wearing women's jewelry.

It's not that it was expensive, but it's £55 I won't see again...

So being a bit annoyed, I bought myself a t-shirt from Next and The Conduit to cheer myself up.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Guest Captain Falcon
That sucks. You could ebay it?

I guess I could do, don't have an ebay account mind but I know some people who do.

The store wouldn't even just accept it back for free. I was half tempted just to walk up to some girl and just say "here you go" and have done with it.

I guess I could do, don't have an ebay account mind but I know some people who do.

The store wouldn't even just accept it back for free. I was half tempted just to walk up to some girl and just say "here you go" and have done with it.

If you really want rid of it I'll take it off your hands.

Guest Captain Falcon
new plan:

1. Find babe.

2. Give necklace to babe.

Well that works in theory but I'd feel bad giving it someone that I found attractive as it was meant for someone else - even if they were just a friend.

Last month I brought a necklace as a present for someones birthday and then gave it to them when I went to visit them. A couple of days later, they came back to me and said they can't accept it - the reason escapes me at the moment.

Anyway, they said they'd return it to me so I could get it exchanged or a refund but until it was in my hands, there was nothing I could do. So she eventually got round to sending it to me this Monday just gone. Unfortunately, I wasn't at home on Tuesday to pick it up so there wasn't much I could do about it straight away. once I got back home, I rang on Friday and asked where I stand with returns. They said that the Thursday was the last day they could have done something about it but that if I come in at the weekend, they'll see what they can do.

Well it turns out they can't do anything and now I have a necklace I have no use for at all since I'm not into wearing women's jewelry.

It's not that it was expensive, but it's £55 I won't see again...

So being a bit annoyed, I bought myself a t-shirt from Next and The Conduit to cheer myself up.

Theres something wonderfully ironic about buying stuff to cheer yourself up over wasting some money :p

I'd say just keep hold of it, you'll have someone else to give it to soon I'm sure.

Had a really fun partaaay last night! For some odd reason, a bunch of us all headed down toward one of the local pubs just before it closed. Some old guy was "dj-ing" and putting music on that he obviously thought made him look "hip, with it and happening". But by that point, we were verily drunk so we burst into a chorus of Will Youngs "Evergreen". It was amaaaazing. The entire pub seemed to go silent and just stare at us. Prudes. Someone thought it would be a good idea to grab this large tin and pour every kind of alcohol we had into it, which was a hell of a lot. We (we ending up being just myself and one other person) were still drinking at 6:30am. I'm horrified at that, I literally thought it was about 2am at the latest. Actually ashamed at how chavy that makes me sound.

Ooo, and Ness an myself were making some drink and I accidentally picked up the olive oil and shoved it in. For some reason, this made us think putting an egg in it also and giving it to Han would be "funny". 3 minutes later Ness was covered in it. :p

we were verily drunk so we burst into a chorus of Will Youngs "Evergreen". It was amaaaazing. The entire pub seemed to go silent and just stare at us. Prudes.

Or people who just fancied a quiet drink down the local only to have it ruined. Either way.

Or people who just fancied a quiet drink down the local only to have it ruined. Either way.

:indeed: It was karaoke night. I'd hardly consider that a quiet drink "down the local", would you? But you know, thanks for assuming I'd go into a pub and purposefully ruin other people's night out.

Edited by Slaggis

One minute I feel as usual, the next i'm contemplating life, death, the universe and everything. I haven't seen any friends in nearly a week. People haven't messaged me back. I am hungry all the time. I can't get to sleep for ages, I wake up late and feel i've missed the day. The highlight of my day is having a sandwich with nice bread. This is every day since Tuesday. Fun.

Heh, I haven't properly seen my friends in... about a month now (longer even if I don't count stuff like sitting in a class for exams). Won't see them again until end of September either. =P

Days are boring boring boring. At least today I went to work, which gave me 3 measly hours of something to do. I just spend my day sitting in the sofa watching tv now. =(

Have to go back to hospital tomorrow for a check-up on my leg, though I have no idea what they're gonna do. Bit nervous about it, hope it's all healing up nicely enough.

Facebook argument with a stranger rumbling.

David Goss Vassup Bruno!!

24 minutes ago · Comment · Like

David Goss at 6:20pm July 12

Just gotta remember the chick's he got in the Ali G film enit, man's just actin enit, he's got fuckin balls for doin the shit he did tho enit, not just actin as a gay but goin to that terrorist guy, sittin on that chat show, goin to the redneck naked in his tent, im surprised the guy didnt get killed bro x

Aqib Ali at 6:23pm July 12

yeah but.. He's actin gay? Why why why lol grr if i knew it had that many gay scenes i wouldn't have went to watch it.. It was fucking grr.. Can't even explain borat beta?

Mike Boden at 6:25pm July 12

you missed out the belt whips he got from the woman at swingers party, and the straight fighting thing in deep south in america

Aqib Ali at 6:26pm July 12

gay bastard.. The only reason people laughed was cos he was so gay.. Anyone can act gay and make money.. Stupid film.

David Goss at 6:26pm July 12

mate, that cage fighting bit bro was raww and that chick with the belt, he may have acted gay that film but he's got bigger balls than all us put together lol and i think borat is more jokes aqib, youll definitely like it more x

Aqib Ali at 6:28pm July 12

brumotherfuckingno.. Is a prick i don't like him

Michael Jamieson at 6:32pm July 12

.......?

It was fucking sweet. If you didn't like it you're crazy. True fact.

Aqib Ali at 6:33pm July 12

fuck u u fucking prick

Michael Jamieson at 6:33pm July 12

Hahah.

Aqib Ali at 6:34pm July 12

you from chesham ?

Michael Jamieson at 6:35pm July 12

Lol, why. I'm not though, no.

Aqib Ali at 6:35pm July 12

you're trying so hard to act hard.. But u can't cos u know i'l kick your head in.

Michael Jamieson at 6:35pm July 12

Are you actually talking to me?

Stephen Woods at 6:36pm July 12

And he also missed out Bruno in the army that was funny!

Aqib Ali at 6:37pm July 12

oh my god.. I just saw your picture na mate i aint talking to you.. You look like your into your dicks and anal.. Sorry mate

Michael Jamieson at 6:37pm July 12

That bit had me in tears. Absolutely hilarious. The parents bit talking about the lengths they'd go to for their children/babies to be photographed was just.....out-fucking-ragous.

Michael Jamieson at 6:37pm July 12

Well I'm bisexual so yeah....

Aqib Ali at 6:39pm July 12

lool no wonder you liked the film.. Sorry dude

Michael Jamieson at 6:39pm July 12

Don't apologise. I try not to associate myself whatsoever with homophobic people...y'know cos thats absolutely pathetic.

Aqib Ali at 6:41pm July 12

motherfucka i aint apologisin cos your in the middle i'm apologisin cos i feel sorry for your sick mind you dirty bastard.. Gay people are twisted cunts thanks..

Sam Clitherow at 6:42pm July 12

i think a certain somebody feels a little insecure about something...

well loved ali G, borat was brilliant, but i've never felt bruno, even in the series. i'll still go see it tho, i'm gussing it's worth it?

Aqib Ali at 6:43pm July 12

fuck u too

Michael Jamieson at 6:45pm July 12

Yeah its great Sam. Not as good as Borat, but its more of the same good stuff.

Certainly one of the focuses of this film is poking fun and hilighting how ridiculous peoples intolerances are....

...Oh hi Aqib.

What an asshole.

Edited by ReZourceman

well, turns out i dont like working on the floor on sunday lunch day. abotu 4 different people telling me to do stuff. was thanking my lucky stars when i got sent to help out at the bar upstairs for the private christening. the guy who had been working the bar just sat abck and let me do all the work. boils my pisss that he was getting paid to bassicly take advantage of my good nature but who cares?

also, i stink.

Certainly one of the focuses of this film is poking fun and hilighting how ridiculous peoples intolerances are....

...Oh hi Aqib.

That's amazing. Not often do I use the word owned in tintetweb sense, but he just got owned.

That's amazing. Not often do I use the word owned in tintetweb sense, but he just got owned.

Probably why he deleted all his comments. He was on the receiving end of some serious verbal pimp smacking. I made sure people know about his knobbness though.

Michael Jamieson at 6:52pm July 12

Oh you've deleted all your comments. Well to sum it up for anyone who missed it -

By Aqib Ali "motherfucka i aint apologisin cos your in the middle i'm apologisin cos i feel sorry for your sick mind you dirty bastard.. Gay people are twisted cunts thanks."

So thats pretty cool, attacking an aspect of people that they have absolutely no control other, much like gender or race.

Ignorant prick.