Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I feel you there. When I was out there I was with just one friend, and she got mighty annoying, seeing as she was the only one I was properly conversing with the entire time.

What was nice though was meeting other english speakers. There were loads of australians and had a really refreshing conversation with one of them, made me feel a lot better! Are you in Tokyo? Could reccommend a few english speaking haunts.

Kyoto at the mo. I'm having convos but they're very flat, not personal. Basically just detailing travel plans.

Speaking of, wondered to the social area and got chatting to some random people. Then on the next table they were having some bullshit cliched student feminism debate. Then 2 left and the couple joint us and the guy. A Jewish russian new yorker was a complete cunt. Maybe it was the drink but I just couldn't stand him. She was tolerable and the person I was speaking to before was cook.

Feeling a bit better now, as I was meh earlier. Pushing Daisies then bed.

Kyoto at the mo. I'm having convos but they're very flat, not personal. Basically just detailing travel plans.

Speaking of, wondered to the social area and got chatting to some random people. Then on the next table they were having some bullshit cliched student feminism debate. Then 2 left and the couple joint us and the guy. A Jewish russian new yorker was a complete cunt. Maybe it was the drink but I just couldn't stand him. She was tolerable and the person I was speaking to before was cook.

Feeling a bit better now, as I was meh earlier. Pushing Daisies then bed.

Oh cool you're getting around the country then? I only stayed in Tokyo, and went out to Hakone for the day too.

I guess the american's aren't as fun as the aussies then! How long are you there for?

My day has been nakedness on toast.

So I had an English Exam today! The first question took up ALL my extra time as it took me ages to get my head round what I wanted to say. It sounded so pretentious once written down on paper!

Second question was much easier, like floating on a cat. It was more of a paint by numbers question BUT BEWARE THE TRAPS! :o There were a few so I stuck in some quotes and a critic and dusted my hands of the matter. You aint catching this bear in yo' net!

Anyway I just had Pork for dinner... and it was good! :D Played some Smash Bors. and been relaxing to some She & him. Next stop Snailsbury!

Today was amaaaaazing!

Dyed Hans hair blue....and it went ginger, green, blonde and brown. She's dyed it black now, so it looks normal again, but the fact she had to go to her exam like that was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed. I dyed mine a darker brown, and got told it looked quite nice, so I'm happy. :)

Then, went to see Jonas Brothers 3D with a few mates for a laugh (Chan is obsessed, it would have been harsh not to take her) and it was basically an hour long staring session, with added 3D. I cannot help but find one of them amazingly attractive, I blame the teenage girl (not so) deep down in me. Then, spent the car journey home screaming along to "Battlefield" whilst completely out of tune. Brilliant song!

To-freaking-morrow. IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH.

Edited by Slaggis

I was in the Central Library again from 12:30 till 8:00 today. Revision gets so easy when you actually master how to do it. I learned the whole Biochemistry module really well, and can now tell you so much about Phenylketonuria.

ANYWAY, there was a really hot guy sitting a couple of tables in front of me (the tables are set out in a big square in the middle of the room, with everyone facing the same way) - he was browny-blond and quite tanned. He got up to go look for a book somewhere, and our eyes met - but I looked away because I was too shy, and he passed by me.

Then for the rest of the day he kept turning around, and me being shy pretended I didn't see and kept writing. Then he passed by again much later on, and our eyes met and I smiled, and he smiled back.

THEN, as I was leaving, he was outside, and we spoke. He's called Emmanuel (I almost lol'ed...) and European (Spanish?) and very hot, and he gave me his number!!

I was really shy, so I must have looked like such an idiot because we spoke for about 3 minutes and I didn't actually say anything intelligent or witty or anything. But I texted him 5 minutes ago, saying I was glad we'd actually had courage to speak and I complimented his (downright lovely) handwriting (he had written down his number on a piece of paper).

I'm so happy!

Then for the rest of the day he kept turning around, and me being shy pretended I didn't see and kept writing. Then he passed by again much later on, and our eyes met and I smiled, and he smiled back.

THEN, as I was leaving, he was outside, and we spoke. He's called Emmanuel (I almost lol'ed...) and European (Spanish?) and very hot, and he gave me his number!!

I was really shy, so I must have looked like such an idiot because we spoke for about 3 minutes and I didn't actually say anything intelligent or witty or anything. But I texted him 5 minutes ago, saying I was glad we'd actually had courage to speak and I complimented his (downright lovely) handwriting (he had written down his number on a piece of paper).

I'm so happy!

Sounds awesome :) I wish I had the confidence to strike up conversation with strangers... way too shy, Im gonna fail at life when I get to uni lol.

Had my last english exam, which went rather well, though I feel like a complete fraud... literally no work whatsoever until the 2 days before the exam, learna few quotes read a few essays... sorted. Only biology to go now

1. "Plays and Playing are important/central (some word) to "Hamlet" " - For far and in what ways do you agree?

2. "The play is about a constant duel between Hamlet and Claudius" ditto

Or something to that effect. I did the first one, but I hadn't revised any Rosencrantz or Guildenstern or anything, so basically changed my planned Ophelia essay to fit the question. Oh noes/fail.

Sounds awesome :) I wish I had the confidence to strike up conversation with strangers... way too shy, Im gonna fail at life when I get to uni lol.

Had my last english exam, which went rather well, though I feel like a complete fraud... literally no work whatsoever until the 2 days before the exam, learna few quotes read a few essays... sorted. Only biology to go now

Are you on AQA Biology by anychance? Not dreading unit 5 so much, but the synoptic, oh my god kill me now.

1. "Plays and Playing are important/central (some word) to "Hamlet" " - For far and in what ways do you agree?

Or something to that effect. I did the first one, but I hadn't revised any Rosencrantz or Guildenstern or anything, so basically changed my planned Ophelia essay to fit the question. Oh noes/fail.

That question sounds nasty!! Guess you had to write about that play in the second or third act... 2nd question sounds similar to the one I did, went awrght, though at times I felt I was just sort of writing up what happened in the play, which is never good...

Are you on AQA Biology by anychance? Not dreading unit 5 so much, but the synoptic, oh my god kill me now.

I am indeed... yeah agreed, unit 5 should be straightforward enough, but the synoptic questions on 6 always confuse the hell out of me... as if I can remember AS stuff!! And the synoptic essay thing next wednesday is going to be utter hell... depends loads on what topic comes up though I guess

I've got a choon in my head, and I'm going to dedicate eet to Dan of the Dare and Eeeeevil.

Doo Doodoo Doo...Doodoo Doo

Don't worryyy (doo DooDoo Doo..Doodoo...doo)

Be happy! :)

Today was pretty ok. I've been applying for more teaching jobs, which includes filling out hefty application forms and writing personal statements. Since last Monday, I've sent out about 5 forms, which is pretty ok. Gonna have another 2 to send off tomorrow hopefully. The thing is some of these closing dates aren't for another week or so, so it might be a while before I hear anything back. It makes me scared that I just won't hear anything. :(

I also played Pro Evo 4 with my brother, for nearly 2 hours...which was a lot of fun. :D We haven't played a game together for ages, so it was quite nice. All of the games were pretty close, which means that I'm losing my touch as sometimes I used to annihilate him.

And now, I'm sat in bed, drinking a glass of milk and talking to the female. This is how the pros do it.

Which Chemistry one are you doing?

I'm doing Nuffield, and it's a fucking bitch. I've got unit 4 and 5 (Biochemistry) tomorrow.

Biochemistry is really hard for me because I've never done Biology! Everyone else finds it really easy...

Done fuck-all today! There was a thunderclap earlier that lasted for ages, I thought houses were falling apart or something.

The yo-yo that is my relationship with my ex is up again. I'm so madstupidcrazy in love, I'm an utter fool. Considering asking her to move in with me even though it would be a car crash on a few levels. SIGH!

Shit son, sorry to hear that :( The first question would be a glorious essay question to feast on, but I can imagine in an exam it being poo. You seema smart enough guy, so I wouldn't worry.

Done fuck-all today! There was a thunderclap earlier that lasted for ages, I thought houses were falling apart or something.

The yo-yo that is my relationship with my ex is up again. I'm so madstupidcrazy in love, I'm an utter fool. Considering asking her to move in with me even though it would be a car crash on a few levels. SIGH!

Don't do eeeeeeet. If it's going to lead to heartache, then why do eeet?

Don't do eeet naaaaw!

You don't need a woman. Only F Zero. At a push, Rogue Leader, too.

Dyed Hans hair blue....and it went ginger, green, blonde and brown. She's dyed it black now, so it looks normal again, but the fact she had to go to her exam like that was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed. I dyed mine a darker brown, and got told it looked quite nice, so I'm happy. :)

Pictures. Now.

To-freaking-morrow. IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH.

Crocker1.JPG

Leave Britney alone.

I was in the Central Library again from 12:30 till 8:00 today. Revision gets so easy when you actually master how to do it.

What is your method?

Get all the bills in her name. So no ties if you decide to cut and run.

General slowness, seriously. There is a great line in the official document but I cannot remember it. :)

It takes me ages to write things down (way below average) and make coherent thoughts, so they make sense on a page.

MATE seriously I'm exactly the samre! I never claimed on it thought I just thought fuck it, I'm slow I'k,l deal with it! Didn't realise hahaha

As for me I've had one of the best evcenijgs in months gone by. I've gone out on what would normally appear to be a shit night - me, my best firend and his girlfirend - and just had an absoliute ball. Me and thunderer got some great chatting time in and eventually I managed to move things on with lucy by gathering the balls to talk mto her. With any luck we're going out this saturday and I;m poroper excited. Can't wait.

Fuck me I havn't been this happy in MONTHS.