Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You know Dyson its funny, I'm going to see that exact film with a girl next week! She's the one I like but I don't think its reciprocated. She knew I was coming home though and put on her calendar, arrange something with Ell. I was surprised because I didn't have any major plan to do something with just her.

You know Dyson its funny, I'm going to see that exact film with a girl next week! She's the one I like but I don't think its reciprocated. She knew I was coming home though and put on her calendar, arrange something with Ell. I was surprised because I didn't have any major plan to do something with just her.

And so the conspiracy continues :D

*is happy*

i moved in with jamba :grin:

i literally JUSt finished moving all of my stuff into the room from my old room (i dont have a car... so we've had to use one of my suitcases and just make MULTIPLE bus trips >__< s'ok for jamba.. we've moved into a bigger room that was available in his house - so he's only moving his stuff along the corridor... he's helped a LOT though ^___^

now i just have to go into town and get a cheque for the landlord, cancel my direct debit to the other house... go back to the other house and clean the bedroom i'm leaving... and then come back here and put away all the new things i bought to the house.

i'm so tired already that my vision is actually blurring.... but (providing that i don't keel over on the way to the bank...) HAPPY DAY!! :yay:

Edited by bluey

*is happy*

Conrgatulations!

*waves*

Thought I'd say hi and see how you were all doing! :awesome:

Lifes abit up and down at the moment. Finish my first year of yuni *cheers*, got my hair coloured green/purple today, looks yummy.

On the other side my gran is 'on the way out' so to speak, dad had to talk to the funeral directors monday, she's not even speaking anymore. Had to see her sunday to say goodbye. It won't be long.

Its hard to have another death in the family, so soon after the last one..

Anyway, glad to see most of you are doing relatively ok! *browses forum*:bouncy:

lol what happened to the wanting to be seperate/moving in with me :heh:

Congrats to you guys ^_^

And who in their right mind would take anyone to see Angels and Demons for a date? :heh:

Oh and also, *waves at NW*

You people know its a sequel to The Da Vinci Code right?

FAIL

It's not, it's a prequal, set before the da vinci code, its a separate story with the same character

read more

my day, got up at nine, revised from 10 til 1 and shall be revising 4 til 7 wop

Edited by DomJcg

You people know its a sequel to The Da Vinci Code right?

I know it's the same storyline/universe if you can call it that.

*is happy*

Congratulations! Does this mean Hotel bluey is no longer in business? ._.

Conrgatulations!

*waves*

Thought I'd say hi and see how you were all doing! :awesome:

Lifes abit up and down at the moment. Finish my first year of yuni *cheers*, got my hair coloured green/purple today, looks yummy.

On the other side my gran is 'on the way out' so to speak, dad had to talk to the funeral directors monday, she's not even speaking anymore. Had to see her sunday to say goodbye. It won't be long.

Its hard to have another death in the family, so soon after the last one..

Anyway, glad to see most of you are doing relatively ok! *browses forum*:bouncy:

Hey NW! Havn't spoken to you since our WoW escapades o_O How's tricks up your end?

The book is a prequel, but I thought they'd done the movie as a sequel?... no?... And thats how they know about Hank's character/work and ask him to investigate.... no, probably made that up?!

Hi nightwolf!

Edited by Retro_Link

Okay, well, I have an exam tomorrow and I know very very little. Can't be bothered to revise, so swiftly moving on...

Next year I'm thinking about moving out. I have TWO options and I need some kind of help...

Option ONE, I move to a massive warehouse type place in Hackney Wick which is up to and around £100 a week. It is massive, open plan and is pretty perfect for parties. Hackney Wick is miles away from university though. The place is pretty bare bones and probably needs stuff like a fridge and cooker. The place is amazingly cool.

Option TWO, my friend has a spare room next to Waterloo, so dead central. The flat is pretty small and has no communal space. It's £100 a week, bills non inclusive. The location is pretty amazing.

So they're roughly the same price. The cool place requires a bit of work and it's location is a bit lame but it is massive and the people who live around the area are pretty awesome. The awesome location place is small but location means I can walk to uni in about 20 minutes, and I am virtually on the South Bank.

Option THREE I stay at home and save money even though I live in a transport dead zone.

....Hmmmm.....

Okay, well, I have an exam tomorrow and I know very very little. Can't be bothered to revise, so swiftly moving on...

Next year I'm thinking about moving out. I have TWO options and I need some kind of help...

Option ONE, I move to a massive warehouse type place in Hackney Wick which is up to and around £100 a week. It is massive, open plan and is pretty perfect for parties. Hackney Wick is miles away from university though. The place is pretty bare bones and probably needs stuff like a fridge and cooker. The place is amazingly cool.

Option TWO, my friend has a spare room next to Waterloo, so dead central. The flat is pretty small and has no communal space. It's £100 a week, bills non inclusive. The location is pretty amazing.

So they're roughly the same price. The cool place requires a bit of work and it's location is a bit lame but it is massive and the people who live around the area are pretty awesome. The awesome location place is small but location means I can walk to uni in about 20 minutes, and I am virtually on the South Bank.

Option THREE I stay at home and save money even though I live in a transport dead zone.

....Hmmmm.....

Well if option one is just an empty space then you'll probably end up paying more as you'll need to completely fill it with washing machine, oven, fridge, freezer, furniture etc and even if you are quite lucky on freecycle it will still cost as its not likely you'll get everything on there, plus the added cost/time of transport. Is it big enough for two? That way see if you can get a friend to halfsies.

How would you afford the rent?

Student loan fun.

Well if option one is just an empty space then you'll probably end up paying more as you'll need to completely fill it with washing machine, oven, fridge, freezer, furniture etc and even if you are quite lucky on freecycle it will still cost as its not likely you'll get everything on there, plus the added cost/time of transport. Is it big enough for two? That way see if you can get a friend to halfsies.

Yeah, the choice on apartment depends on how many people we are. At the moment it is me and someone else. We are open to one or two more people but it depends on who and what we might be able to rent. No way I'm living on my own.

So the initial cost will be more, although we've got a cooker already. A Fridge freezer would be the thing we need.

Also some of the places do come with that sort of stuff. And you can request more rooms be added to the inside.

Looks like this sort of thing,

dh41.jpg

But they're all pretty different.

Edited by Daft

The first one sounds the coolest, but not sure how you'd get it all for cheapo.

----

In other news, yay! I got a place at Leith School Of Art for the foundation year. This is where I want to go.