Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

How come you didn't just go out in a car?

Yeah whats this simulation technobabble. Fuck that shit! :angry:

There is dual control for a reason xD

How the fook can you break a handbrake.... like srsly. Its not THAT easy to pull it up in the first place.. theres been a few occasions I haven't pulled it up enough!

ALSO I booked my theory test, Sat 13th June, wooooooooooooooo.

Guest Captain Falcon

ALSO I booked my theory test, Sat 13th June, wooooooooooooooo.

I remember my theory test. I just booked it as soon as I could find a slot and then 5 days later I had it. I spent £5 on a highway code program thing for my computer and what a bargain.

I only used it once , (the day before my test - which is a telling sign of how much I studied for it...), but it was virtually identical to the actual test in every single way I could tell. And then I went in the following day and totally nailed it.

As for my day, having a dodgy hand makes even the most basic of office tasks a bit of a hassle - using a stapler shouldn't but that much trouble.

With one of my colleagues being off, I got to work on some new stuff which I'll be doing full time eventually - which was cool. In some ways, it's similar to work I used to be doing when I first joined the team, but even more varied. I'm not a big fan of what I'm doing right now, so I can't wait to change.

I remember my theory test. I just booked it as soon as I could find a slot and then 5 days later I had it. I spent £5 on a highway code program thing for my computer and what a bargain.

I only used it once , (the day before my test - which is a telling sign of how much I studied for it...), but it was virtually identical to the actual test in every single way I could tell. And then I went in the following day and totally nailed it.

As for my day, having a dodgy hand makes even the most basic of office tasks a bit of a hassle - using a stapler shouldn't but that much trouble.

With one of my colleagues being off, I got to work on some new stuff which I'll be doing full time eventually - which was cool. In some ways, it's similar to work I used to be doing when I first joined the team, but even more varied. I'm not a big fan of what I'm doing right now, so I can't wait to change.

That was the same with me. When it come to doing the test I had already answered all the questions using the CD. You'll often find most of the questions are the same, just phrased slightly differently.

How the fook can you break a handbrake.... like srsly. Its not THAT easy to pull it up in the first place.. theres been a few occasions I haven't pulled it up enough!

probly cos im super strong.

seriously though, i get why they have a simulator, especialy for stuff like motorway training, its just a bit naff compaired to an actual car.

We made lots of cakes for this jumble sale...and nobody came. There must have been no more than a dozen people go through. Great work/timing uni! Ah well, fatty times ahead.

Cleaned out my hamster and now watching her. She seemed to be trying to get under her house...and now is tearing up the sawdust as if on a treasure hunt. Odd but amusing.

I've had five people say to me today "how do you do this film reviewing assignment?" Its one of the most shit assignments ever. Nothing to do with what we've done all semester and lecturer is being no help. Fun times.

Started packing today as well. Always fun.

At work I went over to one of the managers, a young guy who I banter with usually, and told him my performance figures were wrong. He kept saying there was nothing he could do and he wouldn't do anything about it, so I handed him my paperwork that proved they were wrong; he just tore it all up right in front of me. I couldn't even say anything, I just walked off and then went to the loos and cried for ages. I don't even know why I was crying, I just felt really shit. One of the managers came into the loo and told me that he'd said ''I thought she got my sense of humour'' which bugged me even more.

Today has just been shit, I feel really ill and I don't wanna go in tomorrow.

At work I went over to one of the managers, a young guy who I banter with usually, and told him my performance figures were wrong. He kept saying there was nothing he could do and he wouldn't do anything about it, so I handed him my paperwork that proved they were wrong; he just tore it all up right in front of me. I couldn't even say anything, I just walked off and then went to the loos and cried for ages. I don't even know why I was crying, I just felt really shit. One of the managers came into the loo and told me that he'd said ''I thought she got my sense of humour'' which bugged me even more.

What a cunt.

Where does he live? I'll remove his kneecaps.

I got to draw a penis to describe "hard" on iSketch so I've had a good day.

Someone who I have helped in the past majorly for law decided she would just not help me with revision even after accepting. So I'm not going to be helping them out anymore.

Doing some periodically, just had another fun game on iSketch. Lost narrowly to moogle and viper and was robbed. Its fine, I ANNIHILATED them in the 3rd game. :)

Thats not allowed I swear. If your figures could hinder you in anyway they have to correct them so they are correct surely. Your manager sounds like a weiner!

Little Prick!

Just play a mean girl card and tell the office he's got a small dick or something, put him in his place!

What a cunt.

Where does he live? I'll remove his kneecaps.

Aw thank you, that would be lovely! :p

Thats not allowed I swear. If your figures could hinder you in anyway they have to correct them so they are correct surely. Your manager sounds like a weiner!

When I got back to my desk (what felt like hours later) they had been sorted. Luckily he's not my line manager, just a useless ''resource manager''.

Little Prick!

Just play a mean girl card and tell the office he's got a small dick or something, put him in his place!

I think the whole office already knows that anyway!

That sounds really shit. Sorry to hear :( Kick him in the crotch when you next see him.

Maybe you should take over as queen lesbian of that island like someone dreamt about. Could be fun yes?

Someone who I have helped in the past majorly for law decided she would just not help me with revision even after accepting. So I'm not going to be helping them out anymore.

Hate when that happens, stupid people. Again, kick them in the crotch.

Mulling over the idea of animation again I whipped out the old Pink Pig. I bought it when I was in college (2004 I believe...) and used it sparodically since. Kinda nice to look over bits from the past that way. Found a good drawing of Jiji (from Kiki's) I did a while ago. Going to write something nice on it for my housemate and give it as a small leaving gift kinda thing. Wall-E's eyes which were really detailed but uneven. And preliminary sketches for a birthday card I did last year.

After those trips down memory lane I drew what turned out to be a rather large sparrow. As if he's eaten a hell of a lot. But I like it. I shall call it Gordon. Kinda don't want to finish this Pink Pig off though :/

I won the first game of iSketch I was in and then left. Dyson must win elsewhere! :D

Erm, pretty crap day actually, not much happened. Finished Gears of War 2 and got Broken Steel for Fallout 3 though, which is nice.

That sounds really shit. Sorry to hear :( Kick him in the crotch when you next see him.

Maybe you should take over as queen lesbian of that island like someone dreamt about. Could be fun yes?

Thanks. :) I think I like the idea of being the Queen of a small island (I can see myself as the Queen at the end of Coming to America, although replace Eddie Murphy with Bret Mckenzie) but not sure about the lesbian bit tbh.

I won the first game of iSketch I was in and then left. Dyson must win elsewhere! :D

Erm, pretty crap day actually, not much happened. Finished Gears of War 2 and got Broken Steel for Fallout 3 though, which is nice.

Woah! I won that game!