Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Having myself a party in a hour or so, featuring booze and burgers. Shall be fun i guess.

Pity the guest list is a little on the thin side, only 2 mates coming out of 10+ i invited (its only a mini-party as such)

Hangover ahoy! Good party last night. "friend" (ie guy who hangs about with us, but nobody really likes much) got way ott drunk and we had to peel him off a poor girl at the end of the night. Somehow he thought he had a chance with her, and she was just thankful for our intervention :p

Bad times: I was a dick to a friend of mine without realising it was the anniversary of her fathers death. So now I either bring it up and apologise, but that just brings the anniversary back to the front of her mind. Or, I leave it. Then she thinks I'm an asshole, but at least I don't bring it back up.

It's been enough time for her to rationalise it, so yeah, bring it back up :)

Having myself a party in a hour or so, featuring booze and burgers. Shall be fun i guess.

Pity the guest list is a little on the thin side, only 2 mates coming out of 10+ i invited (its only a mini-party as such)

Three's a crowd! A party is blates 4.

Guest Captain Falcon

seriously, who seels the tool, battery AND the charger as 3 seperate items?

Surely the question is who buys one part and not the other two?

Guest Captain Falcon
And that's pretty much my whole fucking weekend gone, brilliant.

Have you been to see a fat lady singing or something?

I always find that a bad way to start a weekend.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Busiest day ever at work.

The Cineworld which is 10 minutes away had a powercut, and half of Edinburgh wanted to see Star Trek, so we had the busiest day in about 15 years. The cinema has made £12,000 already today. 4 shows so far have been completely sold out.

I'm on my break atm - A very much needed break!

Wisdom teeth can hurt like a bitch when breaking through the gums.

Work was meh-y today, nothing happened. got free banana milkshake and cheese salad roll. Gave roll to a mate. Going to see star trek today.

Still feel down, its only a dog and its not like its a close relative but he was close to me. First thing I'm going to do when I get home is see my nan.

Wisdom teeth don't even hurt.

They can hurt an awful lot really! I know mine did! Had to get all four of them taken out in surgery or I would've ended up with some serious infections.

Anwayyyy, just got back from a babyshower, which started of kinda boring as all the people there are either at least 15 years younger than me or 15 years older (or more). But I had some wine and sparkling wine and yummy snacks like mini pizzas and eggrolls and some weird things so it was all good. I'm feeling a bit drunk/tipsy now though so I doubt I'll get any work done for school, boooh.

Oh and chips for dinner, hooray! Though only a little since I'm not hungry and sharing with mom haha.